WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Follow Olivia Rose's guide to a perfect orgasm

Follow Olivia Rose's guide to a perfect orgasm

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 189 MiB

Description: Olivia Rose is a stunning redhead who loves being naughty in the presence of a horny fellow. This topless lady is great at giving out JOI to a fortunate hunk who is going to have a great time while obeying his formidable mistress.nHi, sweetheart, you look like you are really happy to see me. You are, aren't you? That cock looks so hard right now. I can see that big fat bulge which I know is just for me. Take that dick out and let's start playing a game. I knew you were super stiff and throbbing. I can see that the sight of me turns you on very much.nI am going to tell you exactly how I want you to stroke that prick for me. Take it in your hand and start stroking it up and down while it grows harder and harder. I bet you wish I was right there with you caressing my body against yours and playing with your pulsating love tool. Take your other hand and place them on your balls. They need attention, too. Be gentle with them as you are looking at my hot body and these amazing fun bags.n - Olivia Rose
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Follow Olivia Rose's guide to a perfect orgasm
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03524 секунды с 9 запросами