View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #298
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bella, Melani Mendes - The Pissy Pet (2022) Strawberry Plains

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bella, Melani Mendes
Genres: Pissing, Lesbian
Video language: English
New face Melani Mendes joins gorgeous blonde Bella in our newest scene as Melani plays a pet for her long legged mistress. Bella leads her with a collar and leash and makes her kneel down before they walks further into the room and Bella cuffs her little slave before making her lay on the floor. This stunning blonde stands above her and starts drenching Melani in golden showers, turning her into her little piss slut! Melani stands up on demand and enjoys some pussy pissing of her own as her mistress catches her stream in her hands. Melani licks up Mistress Bella's piss soaked legs and starts licking her pussy before Bella treats her to some piss in mouth action! Submissive Melani laps it up and these pissing lesbians continue their roleplay with some pussy fingering and even more piss streams! Melani kneels down on the floor while Bella toys her with a purple vibrator then pisses all over her while Melani lays down on the floor helpless! Bella gets her turn to enjoy a pink dildo before Melani stands above her and showers her with another piss stream!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8080kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella, Melani Mendes - The Pissy Pet (2022)

Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing Kisarazu

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Misty Stone, Daya Knight
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, , Ebony, stepmom, pussy eating
Daya Knight is relaxing when her stepmom, Misty Stone, stops by to excitedly talk about an upcoming wedding they're both going to. Misty is especially excited to be able to bust out her dance moves... though this revelation mortifies Daya as she gives Misty some tough love, telling her she's a bad dancer.
Misty denies being a bad dancer, demonstrating some of her outdated moves for her horrified . Daya offers to teach her stepmom some moves so that she won't make a total of herself at the wedding. When Daya shows Misty the kind of moves that are in now, which are much more sexual than Misty's, Misty is pretty sure she'll be able to dance like . But Daya is to the rescue as she offers to teach Misty.
Things are awkward at first since Daya has to be rather hands-on to show Misty the dance moves. Slowly and surely, as Misty finds her new rhythm, sparks fly between them. With each touch, the air becomes charged between them... and once they go in for a kiss, it's time for them to do a whole other kind of dance!
Duration: 38:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8873kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing

Roleplay With Me: My Pleasure-Bot Las Terrenas

Studio: Roleplay With Me
Cast: Emma Hix, Gabbie Carter
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut, Fantasy, rimming, pussy eating, romantic
Gabbie Carter is relaxing at home when her very sexy HelpBot 5000, Emma Hix, returns after running some errands. But as Emma relays what tasks she's done for the day, something is amiss. After all, how often do androids stub their toes or get the boiling temperature of water wrong?? After Emma slips up once or twice, it becomes obvious this is all just a fun little roleplay between two loving girlfriends!
Gabbie is a huge nerd and loves all things scifi, though can be a bit strict about it, as Emma's finding out. Still, Gabbie just wants them both to have fun with this, so tries to relinquish control and let Emma explore her pleasure bot role to the fullest.
Trying not to break character and wanting to do well by her girlfriend, Emma dives back into her android persona. After announcing that she'll take care of that Gabbie needs, she points out that she thinks Gabbie's experiencing a 'vaginal malfunction.' This will require a full diagnostic and Emma is ready to dive in!
Duration: 37:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11020kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roleplay With Me: My Pleasure-Bot

Mommy's Girl - Sex Sells! Dividing Creek

Cast: Christie Stevens, Emma Starletto
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Christie Stevens and her Emma Starletto are standing in a driveway, doing a car wash for charity outside their house. But they are not having any success and are both discouraged and frustrated. Christie grows thoughtful for a moment. Finally, she gets an idea. She mentions that the signs they are holding up probably aren't enough...people need to see them 'in action' actually washing a car. Christie then suggests that they wash her car to really show off their car-washing skills to prospective customers. Emma agrees, telling Christie that that sounds like a good idea.
Emma and Christie begin to wash the car. When there are still no takers, Christie suggests that they make the car wash sexy. They decide to run into the house to change into sexier attire.
A few minutes later, Christie and Emma have changed into skimpy outfits. They obviously each like how the other looks.
Christie and Emma sexily wash their car, showing off for any potential customers, the ladies deliberately playing up their sexiness and their bodies. They frequently bend over, poking out their asses as they wash, rubbing their breasts and asses on the windows of the car, giggling playfully all the while.
As the car wash progresses, they are obviously having more and more fun with each other and the sexual tension between them is only mounting.
Eventually, it seems like their plan is working, because a car finally approaches.
Later that day, Emma and Christie walk into the house. The car wash ended up being a huge success, and they raised lots of money. Excited and aroused by the sexy fun of the day, Christie and Emma get caught up in the moment and share a passionate kiss.
The car wash got wet and wild...and the ladies are about to get even!
Duration: 29:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8931kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Sex Sells!

Mommy's Girl - 'Playtime' Kavala

Cast: Khloe Kapri, Sheena Ryder
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Milf, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Lingerie, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Sheena Ryder is just about to have an online meeting when her , Khloe Kapri, skips into the room. Khloe whines about wanting playtime, though Sheena assures her that they'll have playtime after her meeting. If Khloe wants to be able to enjoy all the nice things she has, then Sheena has to work! Although Khloe is pouty, she shuffles away to leave Sheena in peace...
Sheena sighs and gets on the call, chatting with her coworkers. Mere minutes later, she's startled when Khloe suddenly appears behind her, whining about her still working. Sheena is embarrassed and sends Khloe away... though Khloe still doesn't stay away for long as she comes back a third time!
Finally, Sheena realizes that she's going to get any work done and excuses herself from the call. As soon as Sheena gives in, Khloe excitedly brings her face close to Sheena's pussy, showing what their playtime is all about.
Duration: 35:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7223kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - 'Playtime'

Mommy's Girl - I'm Always Here For You, Sweetie Junior

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kayla Paige
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Kayla Paige welcomes her , Chloe Cherry, who will be staying with her for a week. Kayla is looking forward to having lots of fun with her, however Chloe seems sad and withdrawn. Kayla becomes concerned and asks what's wrong, but Chloe doesn't seem to be in the mood for talking much, and goes to lie down.
Later that day, Chloe is still lying on her bed, looking dejected. Kayla appears with a plate of Chloe's favorite cookies in an attempt to help her feel better, but it doesn't work. Chloe finally reveals that her girlfriend recently broke up with her, making Kayla realize that it's going to take more than cookies to cheer her up. The next day, Chloe is lying on the couch, still looking miserable. Kayla is desperate to improve her mood, and offers to take her on a shopping spree. But Chloe replies that she doesn't feel like doing anything right now.
The next day, Chloe is lying on her bed again, still depressed. Kayla comes in to talk to her, and Chloe confesses that the breakup has left her feeling undesired. Kayla assures Chloe that she's very desirable, realizing that right now Chloe needs to feel better, not cookies or shopping sprees. She kisses Chloe, and lets Chloe sucks on her breasts. Then she licks at Chloe's pussy, showing that she'll do whatever she can to give Chloe lots of love and attention!
Duration: 28:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8383kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - I'm Always Here For You, Sweetie

Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3 Peel

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05752 секунды с 9 запросами