View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 03:18 PM   #449
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Have Lesbian Feelings For My Teacher Sasbach

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pussy Babes
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo
Video language: English
It’s a definite taboo, but the fact remains that there’s girls aplenty who fancy their teacher – and when it’s a woman who’s taking the lessons it’s a kink that gets even more intense. As gloriously exemplified here, when the likes of Crystal Clark, Natalie Storm and Tina Horn turn the classroom into a den of pure iniquity. Believe us, your cock is gonna be straining at the bit as this collection of horny girl-lovers get intimate with each other; licking and stoking each other’s clits and pussies, and bringing each other off time and time again. If you like all-girl action, and you love the thought of horny teachers taking advantage of their students (and vice versa) then you’re all set for a maxed out wank-fest that you’ll never forget!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Have Lesbian Feelings For My Teacher

Ria Sunn & Sarah Kay aka Sara Kay, Sarah Key Tolley

Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Threesome, Anal, Big Natural Breasts, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, European, FFM, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits
Ria Sunn is a spectacular blonde model who has traveled to Prague to see Sarah Key. They take a Private Taxi from the airport driven by Joss Lesscaff, a well-hung black stud who teaches them all about interracial sex in a trio. He gets things started witha sloppy double blowjob session that and, after returning the favour with some sensual pussy eating, he takes turns pounding each of these sluts with his monster cock. Finally, after a good dose of anal he finishes things off with a sticky creampie and has Sarah Kay lick it up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7982kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ria Sunn & Sarah Kay aka Sara Kay, Sarah Key
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05666 секунды с 9 запросами