View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 02:44 PM   #720
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alex Coal - Fucked Up Therapy Sessions (2020) Laurinburg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: Hidden Cameras
Video language: English
Hey, man! Here's the video footage you asked for from that 'study' we did a few weeks ago, heh. Thanks again for letting me join you as your student -- it turned out way better than I ever could've imagined. When that beautiful young lady came in to be a part of our volunteer study on using deep relaxation techniques for managing stress and bad habits, blah blah blah, I had no idea what to expect. I honestly thought this session would be just as boring as all the other ones. Boy, I'm glad I was wrong because this is definitely the start of something amazing. I still can't believe the secrets she shared with us. They were. shocking, to say the least. Shocking enough that it didn't take much convincing to get her to do whatever we wanted in exchange for keeping quiet! I can't believe how easily she caved, although that made it easier for everyone, didn't it? I won't forget any time soon how amazing it felt having her hot mouth on my dick or how wet her pussy was. Anyway, I'm sure you know we can get into BIG trouble if this video ever gets out, so keep it between us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal - Fucked Up Therapy Sessions (2020)

Web Young - Scrambled Seduction West Springfield

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Freya Parker, Violet Starr
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
Violet Starr excitedly lets her friend, Freya Parker, into the house to hang out. As they settle down together, it's revealed that Freya's brought a new tile-based game for them to play. Although Violet's never heard of it before, she's down!
But as they start playing, Freya starts to become suspicious about Violet's intentions. While Freya puts down more innocent words, like Violet puts down more suggestive words like. When Freya calls Violet out on it, Violet is mischievous as she insists that she doesn't mean for them to be taken sexually....
After a few more naughty words, it becomes too obvious to ignore and Freya rolls her eyes. Violet then grins as she sidles close to Freya, boldly coming onto her... Although Freya's surprised at first, she soon can't resist.
Duration: 41:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5686kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Scrambled Seduction

Mommy's Girl - I'm Always Here For You, Sweetie Quinault

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kayla Paige
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Kayla Paige welcomes her , Chloe Cherry, who will be staying with her for a week. Kayla is looking forward to having lots of fun with her, however Chloe seems sad and withdrawn. Kayla becomes concerned and asks what's wrong, but Chloe doesn't seem to be in the mood for talking much, and goes to lie down.
Later that day, Chloe is still lying on her bed, looking dejected. Kayla appears with a plate of Chloe's favorite cookies in an attempt to help her feel better, but it doesn't work. Chloe finally reveals that her girlfriend recently broke up with her, making Kayla realize that it's going to take more than cookies to cheer her up. The next day, Chloe is lying on the couch, still looking miserable. Kayla is desperate to improve her mood, and offers to take her on a shopping spree. But Chloe replies that she doesn't feel like doing anything right now.
The next day, Chloe is lying on her bed again, still depressed. Kayla comes in to talk to her, and Chloe confesses that the breakup has left her feeling undesired. Kayla assures Chloe that she's very desirable, realizing that right now Chloe needs to feel better, not cookies or shopping sprees. She kisses Chloe, and lets Chloe sucks on her breasts. Then she licks at Chloe's pussy, showing that she'll do whatever she can to give Chloe lots of love and attention!
Duration: 28:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - I'm Always Here For You, Sweetie

Schooled!: Student President Ninilchik

Studio: Schooled!
Cast: Serene Siren, Sheena Ryder, Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Femdom, Lesbian, Uniform, rimming, pussy eating
Serene Siren is in her classroom when a fellow teacher, Sheena Ryder, drops in for a visit during break. There is no missing the flirty energy between them as Sheena lightly teases that she had a lot of fun earlier... But instead of making Serene hot, she becomes nervous as she reminds Sheena that they shouldn't be saying such things at school. You-know-who could be listening...
That's when Brooklyn Gray strides purposefully into the classroom. Even though Brooklyn is only a school president, it's clear that SHE runs the school as both teachers exchange anxious looks. They become even more nervous when Brooklyn announces that she's there to do her weekly inspection to make sure that everything is running smoothly.
Brooklyn then interrogates them, asking them what they meant when they referred to something 'fun' earlier. Although Serene and Sheena make thin excuses, it's obvious that they're hiding something, and Brooklyn is determined to get to the bottom of their lies. Going on a hunch, she smells their fingers, and Serene and Sheena finally admit to having fooled around together without Brooklyn being present, which is against Brooklyn's rules.
Brooklyn is pleased and orders the disobedient teachers to bend forwards over a desk. It's time to punish Serene and Sheena with a good spanking to remind them who rules the school!
Duration: 40:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6237kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schooled!: Student President

Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student - Nicole Aria & Mike Mancini Rowan

Studio: Give Me Teens
Cast: Mike Mancini, Nicole Aria
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Squirt, Old Young, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Uniform, Black Hair, straight, caucasian, open mouth facial
Teacher Mike Mancini is in class alone when his student Nicole Aria marches in, saying that she needs to talk to him about her grade. She isn't happy that she got a D on the last test. She complains that she's never gotten a grade like that in her life and demands that Mike fix it.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15441kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student - Nicole Aria & Mike Mancini

Mina's Minge - Mina Moon Felt

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Asian ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Oh, Mina! This Asian beauty from Virginia is a cutie pie with a pussy that gets wet if she even thinks about cocks. What could be better than that? Mina is a college student who makes some extra cash by working at an amusement park. "The best gig I ever had was dressing up as a zombie and scaring drunk people on Halloween," she told us. "It was fun because it was something I would love to attend on a date. A couple of drinks, some good company and a walk through a spooky graveyard? Sign me up!" Mina is a fan of sports. "I don't really have any favorite teams," she explained. "But I'll watch any live competitions as long as it's in a fun setting with good people. It's about camaraderie for me, personally. I'll root for whomever is popular wherever I am...but I'll admit that I secretly hope the team with the cutest guys wins. It's shallow, but whatever." Okay, now we know what Mina likes to do for fun and out on dates. But what gets her off? "If a guy whispers dirty shit in my ear while choking me at the same time, I'll orgasm instantly. I don't really feel like it's a proper orgasm if you can count how many times you've cum while you're doing the deed, but I've probably cum, like, 10 times in a row while a guy was doing that to me."
Duration: 14:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28076kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mina's Minge - Mina Moon

Section (4) college swimming Pies Senoia

Release Year: 2012
Studio: MDMA/KI Planning
Cast: Shimokawa Ichiyo
Genres: SM,Pies,Asian
Knock up a "Ichiyo Shimokawa" girl swim in the sea of local muscle from , was born to wear a swimsuit .... Constraint enment responsibility Piss Facials opening Irama urinal-cum-restraint behind him shift Saddle armpit sweat licking swimsuit Bird leverage constraint-Masaguri plain clothes back throat Throat & Cum. Athlete female college student majoring in sports science at the University! !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 974kbps

File size: 951.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Section (4) college swimming Pies
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04383 секунды с 9 запросами