View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 02:42 PM   #291
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Iris Rose Gig Harbor

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeon. O.T. is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment.
She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iris Rose

More And More Helpless Kenora

Lively redhead Darby is alone in the dungeon, her slender throat leashed to the ceiling. She wears a black top, black stockings, high-heeled patent pumps and the tiniest denim miniskirt you'll ever see. When Bryan enters he immediately takes advantage of her defenselessness and ties a crotchrope on her that he then hoists upward. When next we find Darby she is stripped down to her pink lingerie and tightly corseted in leather. A steel frame keeps her standing upright while Bryan ropes a vibrator between her trembling thighs! Now Bryan strips off the rest of her undies and leashes her to a chair...but she manages to make a small escape so he grabs her neck rope and drags her back for more.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:33
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2438kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More And More Helpless

Lena King – reverse prayer in the dungeon Mosta

Lena King, the queen of reverse prayers, and we got her! In the dark dungeon, we put a lot of belts on Lena to keep her famous reverse prayer position firmly in place. Ballet boots and some leg straps made sure she didn’t run off. But to be extra sure, we hogtied her with even more belts and we even added a belt across her mouth so she had to keep her head up while struggling. Yes, Lena still strugged, she could barely move, but she made a great effort! There was no chance she would escape this tight belt bondage though! Enjoy watching the picture set and video!
Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 477.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena King – reverse prayer in the dungeon

Damon & Ashley Puerto Juarez

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 439.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon & Ashley

Of Sound Mind Rowlesburg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Busty, All Sex, Rough, Tied up
It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.
I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of Sound Mind

Captured Beauty Valentine

Cast: Jewell Marceau
Genres: Bondage BDSM
From the moment Bryan drags Jewell into his dungeon we know things are going to be rough for her! She's rope-leashed, her wrists are bound, and she is NOT happy. Bryan lets us know right away that he has captured this beauty for his own pleasure. Slowly stripping off her panties and dress, Bryan eyes every crevice of Jewell's protesting body, then begins her bondage ordeal! Her first positions include her stockings and heels, but then Bryan strips those off too, until she's completely nude and barefoot. The positions Jewell endures are tough and demanding, testing her limits. She is even to withstand TWO vibrator scenes! Watching this gorgeous submissive strain against her bonds while the vibrating wand stimulates her flesh is breathtaking!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 842.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Beauty

Missogyny Excellent Mega Unreal Cool Vip Magic Collection. Part 3. Denpasar

and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress MISSogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missogyny Excellent Mega Unreal Cool Vip Magic Collection. Part 3.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03303 секунды с 9 запросами