luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Iris A - Home alone, but satisfied FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Iris A
Video language: English

When the majority of people stay at home alone, they usually turn on TV or a laptop to read the news, to surf the social media or to play games. Iris loves doing all those things, but still she chooses to enjoy something totally different. She slowly takes off her tiny outfit, caresses every inch of her gorgeous self and, finally, dives deep into her dripping wet pussy. Just fingering her hot hole is not enough for the cutie, so she decides to intensify her sensations by using a sex toy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Iris A - Home alone, but satisfied FullHD 1080p

Fucking With Your Mind - Brooke Summers

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

"I fucking love having my asshole licked, and I could probably get most of my guy friends to go to town back there any time I want, but I don't let them. It's more fun for me to make them think that it's their idea. I'll pretend to be totally against it, then tell them they have to be really good to me to have that privilege. He gets the honor of devouring my ass, and I get the best orgasms and the prettiest things. It doesn't always work out, though. The most recent guy I hooked up with was totally unsure about butt play. I had to come up with a new plan. I bought a leather bustier and boots, then pretended to be a dominatrix and forced him onto his knees. I squatted over his face and rode his tongue until I came. Then I just stood up, left, and never called."

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download Fucking With Your Mind - Brooke Summers
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07765 секунды с 9 запросами