Default A gorgeous 6ft tall brunette

A gorgeous 6ft tall brunette

Info:
File Name: A gorgeous 6ft tall brunette
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 240 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Time: 26 min 11 s
Description: Lyen is a gorgeous 6ft tall brunette who is a fashion model. Unfortunately, she tells me, that all the men are gay in the fashion industry and that due to her high sex drive this is not a good thing. This may be bad for the men in fashion but an absolute delight to my ears and I can help her out….believe me! Lyen looks stunning in her retro white dress and black, fully fashioned stockings. Take a look (as closely as I did) at her amazing legs and wonderful bottom. I was rather pleased that I could get 'up close & personal' with her and she's so rampant i'm left wondering exactly how long she's been without sex for?!?

We tease the camera by standing over it with our hands in each others see-through knickers and kissing each other passionately. Today we're both wearing gloves as I know a lot of my fans love the gloves. Lyen has white cotton ones and I have lovely lacy ones on. But anyway, enough about gloves and more about us being so passionate that i end up bent over the sofa leaning forward and licking Lyens wonderful pussy. But there is only so much girls can do for each other before you want cock and a good hard rodgering. So we beckon Jim over and he moved so quickly you could almost see his former self still standing where he'd originally stood!!! Unfortunately I can't tell you just yet what happened in our 3 way session as this is a 2 part update, so tune in again and see what happens in the next installment.
Cast:
Genre: Brunette, Blowjob, Lesbian, Big boobs, Stockings, Threesome FFM, Shaved, Hairy, British

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03032 секунды с 9 запросами