Cast video:
Name: Leyla Beryl lets a guy out of a chastity for an orgasm

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 61.7 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 4 min 53 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Leyla Beryl has finally decided to let out her slave from his dick cage since he was very good lately. The hot mistress is also going to help out a fellow by giving him JOI which will not leave him indifferent.nNow that you are on your knees in front of my feet it is time for that game because you know that I would not let you out of your chastity for nothing. Since you were such a good obedient boy in your cage while I was gone, I thought maybe I would allow you a little release. Go ahead, you can touch your boner.nGet a grip on it and make it stiff for your mistress. I know that possibly cannot be too difficult for you considering how much you have been struggling in your cock cage. I have left you in it for so long that now your dong is scared of getting hard. Start stroking since I want you to cum for me. I know you have been holding it in for so long and how much you crave to blow your load all over the place. But you can only do it when I say it's okay.n - Leyla Beryl

DOWNLOAD FILE: Leyla Beryl lets a guy out of a chastity for an orgasm - 61.7 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07109 секунды с 9 запросами