View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 10:15 PM   #30906
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

You have come back for another session very promptly, clearly giving you a pair of my well worn shoes to take home to sniff has worked wonders! You can freely admit burying your face in my shoes has increased your addiction to an all new high. Well that was exactly what I intended for you, and you seem to have accepted your fate.In this session I promise you my worn pantyhose, and I will slip them off right here and right now for you to take away with you. You can breathe in my foot smell and also the more intimate areas of the tights. Your addiction will continue to grow further, and you will lose more and more control. I hope you are prepared for this next stage!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTY FETISH, FEMDOM POV, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SMELL FETISH
Keywords: mistress, slave, goddess, worn panties, nylons, scent, high heels, shoes, aroma, control, manipulate, obey, bank account

Name: Miss Mackenzie aka Headmistress Mackenzie - Your Seventh Submission Therapy Session
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:06:06
Size: 241 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3b3d0409fa94d/pantyhose16454.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Dcdog (12-06-2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.14634 секунды с 9 запросами