View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 03:22 PM   #49
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jeffs Models and BBW part 29 Brownsboro

Genres: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Facial, Fat, Hardcore, Mature, Plumper
Video language: English
Mia is a tattooed, pierced, black haired tons-of-fun kind of girl. Not wanting to waste time on much foreplay, she pushes our pervert back and gobbles down his cock for some nice, sloppy BJ, deep throat, and throat fucking. Then the dude pushes Mia her onto her own back so he can alternate between fucking her massive mammaries and glutinous, slut mouth. Being the perv that he is, he moves around to continue fucking her mouth and tits from the other side so she can lick his balls and asshole. Now whipped into a sexual frenzy, he slides in for some hard missionary fucking while our heavy honey moans and groans loudly in appreciation. Sexually possessed, she jumps on his cock for some hard pounding in cowgirl, showcasing her big, nasty ass. After her hard-cumming ride, Mia slides off for another sloppy BJ and savors sucking her tasty whore-juice off of his cock before moving into so he can pound her like the bitch-in-heat that she is, and her fat folds of flesh wave back and forth like it’s parade day. Still wanting more, he flips her into missionary again, where he pounds her like a jack hammer, and she moans loudly in approval until he pulls out to cum all over her tits.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeffs Models and BBW part 29

Vanessa Twain & Kara Nellis

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Vanessa Twain & Kara
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and makes her taste her juices before finishing her off with frantically fast fisting!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Twain & Kara

We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer Lidderdale

Release Year: 2022
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, interview, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!
It's a beautiful day on set today and an beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.
About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!
'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.'
'When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with ME -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is great!'
Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...
- Bree Mills
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

Girlsway - You Need To Loosen Up! Schriever

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kali Roses, Violet Myers, Carolina Cortez
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Hairy, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Model Debut, Black Hair, pussy eating
Carolina Cortez and Violet Myers, two friends, arrive for an introductory yoga class. Violet is stressed and stiff, which is why Carolina wants her to give yoga a go to loosen up, even if Violet isn't too convinced yet.
They are then greeted by Kali Roses, the yoga instructor, who happily invites them inside. As Kali leads them further inside, she can't help but sneak Violet some lustful looks, clearly taking an immediate interest in her. Kali then reveals that Violet and Carolina are the only ones who showed up for this particular time slot, which means they have her all to themselves!
Kali begins leading them through a basic yoga session to ease Violet into the experience. Carolina is eager while Violet lags behind, which leads to Kali offering more hands-on help for Violet. Once Violet accepts her help, Kali uses her hands to guide Violet through various poses while making her attraction to Violet all the more obvious. Thankfully, Carolina is too into the yoga routine to notice as things start getting hot between Kali and Violet.
But finally, even Carolina notices that the poses that Kali is helping with are just too sexual. She is shocked because of their behavior and even more so when Kali invites Carolina to join them. Once Violet sheepishly admits that Carolina DID tell her she needed to loosen up, Carolina is amused and gives in.
Duration: 36:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5084kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - You Need To Loosen Up!

James Deen Loves Butts Lindenwood

Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Cameron Canada, Dana Dearmond, Jessie Rogers, Mason Moore, Skin Diamond
Genres: Gonzo, Anal, A2M, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Slap, Facial
Horny performer/director James Deen has emerged as a top-shelf stud, a popular ladies man with a dark streak of male-dominant authority in his rough sex performances. Now this handsome dick slinger has joined the elite roster of Evil Angel directors, ready to make his mark with a unique style of kink- and anal-flavored hard-core thatll make the girls swoon and the guys blow their minds (and wads). James Deen Loves Butts is an intense debut starring five insanely gorgeous women all equipped with plump, juicy, fuckable butts. Gorgeous African-American teen Skin Diamond teases the camera with her tattooed, all-natural body. James thoroughly dominates her in an ass-to-mouth pounding; afterward, Skin obediently laps semen from a glass tabletop! Next is Dana DeArmond, and the pale, sensuous slut needs her fine ass fucked; James happily obliges. He gags her throat, drills her pussy and rudely sodomizes the sexy bitch. Dolled up in fishnets, black-haired bombshell Mason Moore gets every hole stuffed. James makes her butthole gape and showers her plump derriere in sperm. Cameron Canada enters the shower for a steamy tryst with James. In no time shes hugging the toilet as James brutally butt-fucks her, making her sphincter yawn widely. Beautiful, 18-year-old blonde Jessie Rogers gets almost more than she can handle as James owns her ass.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Deen Loves Butts

Pour urine on beautiful ladies Crenshaw

Cast: Doroty & Silvia
Genres: Boy-Girl, Blonde, Brunette, Blowjob, Close-up, Degustation, Italy, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Threesome
Gorgeous dark haired babe Doroty is joined by her twin Silvia in todays scene on ViPissy which makes it even more horny! They start to undress and then squat over our guy before pissing all over his denim jeans. Soon these stunning twins are naked and work their way up to our guys crotch before taking out his cock and taking turns to suck it. If you ever wondered what it would be like to get a blowjob from twins, you can enjoy the next best thing with this POV style scene! Silvia climbs on top of his cock and rides him before squatting over it and pissing over his shaft. Doroty gets her turn and enjoys being fucked doggystyle then copies her twin and pisses over his dick too! These pissing lesbians carry on with their blowjob fun then lay down ready to take golden showers. This taboo threesome gets even naughtier as each girl takes turns getting fucked once more, while the other twin is filmed pissing all over the other! Both girls start to masturbate while they get sprayed in piss again then they enjoy taking mouthfuls of cum! Finally, these naughty babes catch their pee in wine glasses and partake in some lesbian piss drinking to finish off this filthy pissing video!
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8077kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pour urine on beautiful ladies

Spilling His Seed Bon Wier

Cast: Pristine Edge
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Facial, Foursome, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Step Mom
When blond mylf Pristine Edge notices that Anthony Pierce has been coming home from school with cum stains on his pants, she has a serious talk with him and tries to come up with a way of helping him. Pristine figures that if she can help him ejaculate at home, he won’t get the urge to do it at school.
Duration: 47:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2797kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spilling His Seed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05758 секунды с 9 запросами