View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 03:22 PM   #48
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jenna Noelle - Just Call Me Jenna Raufarhofn

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jenna Noelle
Genres: Anal, Ass Licking, Big Ass, Big Dicks, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Gagging
Video language: English
Jenna Noelle is a hot mom who needs to be ready for anything—her latest fitness goal is to be flexible enough for some naughty time. So she enlists the help of fitness guru Damon Dice to get her to optimal health. With Damon’s help, Jenna learns stretches she never thought possible.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9106kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Noelle - Just Call Me Jenna

We Like Girls - Serene & Ember Powder Springs

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Serene Siren, Ember Snow
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Asian, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Dovefucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, dark hair, interview, kissing, pussy eating
This might be an official first for We Like Girls today, and that is the fact that we have on this show a recently-awarded Lesbian Performer of the Year -- the one and only Serene Siren!
'I'm just so happy to be here today. This is a big deal! I have masturbated to We Like Girls multiple times,' Serene Siren excitedly told us. 'It's one of my favorite series that I've ever seen and I'm just like, 'I made it! I'm here!''
I was so thrilled to work with Serene, not only because she's an incredible performer, but because she is one of the most generous and kindest souls I have ever met. It was also extra special to me because this was the first time that we've met face-to-face!
Serene, as you can probably guess, had quite a few potential scene partners to choose from for this project. But I was so glad that the woman she chose, and who we were able to connect her with, is someone who is equally as passionate, genuine, kind, and amazing -- Ember Snow.
'One thing I absolutely love about Ember is her sheer desire to make you feel good,' Serene gushed. 'She emanates this energy that makes you comfortable, that makes you trust her, that makes you feel not judged, that makes you feel... .'
I couldn't to get these two wonderful ladies together but I to draw it out as long as I could so that the moment they came together would be spectacular. Once they finally met on set, practically leaping into each other's arms... Well, now you'll see just how spectacular that moment truly was!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Serene & Ember

BBW Keeps Herself Company Idanha

Cast: Jessica Lust
Jessica is a very happy, bubbly, large bodied lass with black hair and humongous 40G hooters who’s new to the business, so, this being her first scene with us, we start with a brief get to know her Q&A. She slowly, seductively strips out of her bra and panties as we continue questioning her. Now that her fabulous fun bags have been set free, we can see that her hard erect nipples are pierced, providing a hint of her true inner nature. The glasses that she wears give her an innocent librarian visage, which in incongruous with her pierced nipples. With the male talent late once again, we have her begin by self-pleasuring herself, letting her fingers toy with her sensitive clit as she graciously fiddles her love button in various positions and brings herself to multiple explosive orgasms. Being the gluttonous slut that she is, Jessica is very happy to hear that we have numerous electrically and battery-powered goodies to aide her in her carnal self-conquest. She uses one of our vibrating dildos to deeply probe her hungry hole as she attempts to satiate her voracious sexual appetite, bringing herself to one gut-wrenching orgasm after another. With her foot planted on the accelerator, unable to hit the brakes and caught up in the rapture of her orgasmic revelry, she trades in the battery powered dildo for our heavy duty, industrial strength pussy tamer. Savoring the raw power of this bad boy, she teases herself, trying to prolong the journey to her explosive release as long as she can, but its raw power is too much for her to resist, and she’s soon erupting with one pleasure-filled, volcanic screaming orgasm after another, leaving her with a big slutty smile that stretches from ear to ear. This is one heavy honey to keep your eye on.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6007kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBW Keeps Herself Company

Spizoo - Skinny Tattooed Kacie Castle Is Eager For Big Cock Mount Ephraim

Studio: Spizoo
Cast: Ray Black, Kacie Castle
Genres: Small Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Bubble Butt
Then tells Dante about something she heard from a friend - there's an erotic massage called , and her friend claims that it can help couples get pregnant. Although slightly incredulous, Dante agrees that they should give it a try. The next day - after having researched online - they have set up the mattress and supplies. They are nervously excited to begin the massage.
Duration: 22:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spizoo - Skinny Tattooed Kacie Castle Is Eager For Big Cock

Girlsway - Lady Boss: Performance Reviews Graettinger

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Vicki Chase, Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kimm, April Olsen
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Hairy, Asian, Interracial, Lingerie, Stockings, Office, shaved pussy, high heels, dark hair, foursome, kissing, knee socks, rimming, vignettes, pussy eating
Three coworkers (Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kim, and April Olsen) are nervously waiting to be called on by their boss (Vicki Chase). It's time for their annual performance reviews and they all seem extremely worried. Judging by their anxiety, it's clear that Vicki has a reputation for giving out negative, scathing reviews.
Vicki calls all of the coworkers into her office and begins the review. After examining each of their files, Vicki comes to the conclusion that none of them are stellar employees. They're not the worst of the bunch, but not the best either. However, Vicki may be willing to fudge their reviews to be more positive... IF they have sex with her each other. However, it's all or nothing. If even a single coworker backs out, the deal is off. She then gives the coworkers five minutes to make their decision.
Lilly is already into the idea and tries to convince Kimmy and April to accept the deal, but they are hesitant. April, who is married, is afraid of cheating on her wife. Lily, however, reminds April that a negative review can be much worse for her marriage than an innocent foursome. April thinks it over and is convinced. Both Lily and April now try and convince Kimmy, but she isn't interested. Kimmy is straight, so this would be a new experience for her. But with her silver tongue, Lily manages to convince Kimmy as well.
When Vicki comes back in, the coworkers are eager and ready to get started. They have a playful, energetic foursome- making it clear that any problem can be solved through the magic of teamwork!
Duration: 43:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Lady Boss: Performance Reviews

Girlsway - Laps Of Luxury Chino Hills

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Rachael Cavalli, Dixie Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, bath, dark hair, kissing, pussy eating
A rich married couple, Reagan Foxx and Rachael Cavalli, are giving a tour of their house to a homeless girl, Dixie Lynn. The wives ask Dixie what she thinks of their home, and she says that she is very impressed. The wives then reveal that they've always wanted someone they can take care of, and say that Dixie can live with them, as long as she lets them nurture her in every way. Dixie happily agrees, and the wives suggest that she can go to the bathroom and enjoy a bath while they order some food for her.
Once Dixie is all cleaned up and relaxing in a nice bubble bath, Reagan and Rachael come in to check on her. They playfully say she missed a spot, and gently scrub her while admiring her body. Eventually, the wives encourage Dixie to meet her back in the bedroom when she's ready.
Once Dixie is finished with her bath, she enters the bedroom, where the wives are waiting for her. The wives invite Dixie to sit across their shared laps, as they kiss her and fondle her entire body, taking care of her in every way. Things then progress into a sexy threesome, as a way to celebrate Dixie's new life. Welcome home, Dixie!
Duration: 43:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Laps Of Luxury

Sasha Rose - The Eccentric Executive Thelma

Cast: Sasha Rose
Genres: DP, Anal, Brunette, Piercing, Big Tits, Ass To Mouth, Pussy To Mouth
Steaming hot woman is getting out of her car; wearing a short ruby green dress, long black hair, heels. Walks to a door and enters a house. Immediately she (Sasha Rose) gets on her knees and starts a good blowjob to Vince Karter. It doesn't take a very long time before Toby gets involved with her dick inside her mouth...
Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Rose - The Eccentric Executive
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07069 секунды с 9 запросами