View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 02:07 PM   #704
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Addicted2Girls - Kittens Cougars #14 - Scene 1 Gardners

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Addicted2Girls
Cast: Julia Ann, Lacy Lennon
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Strap-on, Old Young, Tribbing, Pussy to mouth, Lesbian, Lingerie, Big ass, Stockings, pussy eating
Video language: English
Confronts Bunny about how she's been 'ghosting' her lately. Bunny is dodgy and hesitant to say exactly she's been avoiding her, which causes Skylar to worry that she's done something wrong. Not wanting Skylar to feel she's to blame, Bunny eventually admits that she's been 'ghosting' Skylar because she's embarrassed about how... aroused... she gets when cycling because of the friction against the seat! It gets that she always has a spot in her pants. There's she can keep going out in public like .
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted2Girls - Kittens Cougars #14 - Scene 1

Patio Poking - Mandy Hudson, Brad O'Neal, and John Strange Charlton Depot

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Cumshot ,Redhead ,XXX
"I have a very short fuse; I cum in, like, two minutes when my clit's being licked," Mandy said. "I think it surprised Brad when I orgasmed as he was licking me. Then, once that first one was out of the way, I came, like, twice more as we were screwing: I didn't expect that, either. I like to take it slow when it comes to sex. I'll do it in any position that the guy wants to try, and I can cum in any position. But when I'm emotionally close to a guy, I love getting into the missionary position and cumming that way so I can look into his eyes as he cums with me. I know that sounds a bit soppy, but I've actually talked about it with some of my friends and they all agree with me. So, guys, if the girl you're screwing wants to go missionary and cum with you, it probably means that she's got feelings for you. Be warned. I don't mind if a guy asks to cum on my face, over my boobs or in my mouth. If I've already cum, I really don't care. But, given the choice, I'd rather he came inside me because it feels so damned good. I loved screwing Brad with the cameramen watching us; it made it all the more exciting. Well, there have been a few times that I've fucked a guy while my girlfriend and her guy were screwing on the next bed, so I'm not shy about fucking in front of other people."
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patio Poking - Mandy Hudson, Brad O'Neal, and John Strange

Alexa Shows Us Her Pussy Placitas

Cast: Alexa Grey
Alexa’s a radiant redheaded, mega-boobed, mature, BBW slut, who gives us a little intro dialogue to familiarize us with herself, as she undresses and teases us by giggling her titanic tits, and big, beautiful ass in our faces. Then she sits on the couch, with her legs spread wide, firmly fingering her cauldron of carnal cravings to a seething boil, while moaning ecstatically, bringing herself to a monumental, soul-wrenching orgasm. She then brings out a vibrator, which she started on her rock hard nipples while moaning elatedly, before firmly massaging her engorged clit with it, unleashing a screaming, exorcism worthy orgasm. Then she inserts a ginormous, handheld piston-driven dildo, that she vehemently fucks her greedy, bald cunt with, as she fingers her clit, moaning, and wailing in decadent jubilation, while her endless progression of earth-shattering orgasms continues. Being an orgasm junkie, she grabs a different vibrating dildo that she frantically fucks herself with, while moaning, and crying out, in debauched exultation, as screaming, gut-wrenching, orgasmic tsunamis engulfs her.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Shows Us Her Pussy

Mommy's Girl - Feminist Studies Brookshire

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Madi Collins, Sonia Harcourt
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, College, Milf, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Sonia Harcourt is delighted because her , Madi Collins, has returned home for a visit after her first semester at college. Madi talks about how interesting college life is, and how it's a whole different world from what she's used to. In fact... she has some questions. Sonia encourages her to go ahead and ask, so Madi says that her college roommate has a girlfriend. The roommate and the girlfriend are both very nice people, but Madi is confused about how their relationship works, because the only sex she's heard of involves girls with guys.
Sonia sweetly and patiently explains to Madi that love is love, and there are plenty of ways women can experience sexual pleasure with other women. As Sonia describes some lesbian sex acts, Madi says that she's starting to understand, but she's still a bit on how some of those things work. Sonia offers to show her, so she'll be prepared for her next semester of college. Madi happily accepts.
The demonstration begins with Sonia kissing Madi, and Madi is impressed with how kissing a girl feels softer than kissing a guy. Sonia then partially undresses Madi and licks her nipples, and invites Madi to try licking hers next. Madi is a quick learner, and licks Sonia's nipples well enough to earn her praise. But Sonia knows that things get even more fun once pussies are involved, so they both get fully undressed for some more intensive lessons. Madi is going to be fully prepared when she returns to college!
Duration: 34:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Feminist Studies

Date With Whiteville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Old-young,
Dirty granpa Michael is looking for Svetlana but she is not home, just her , the redheaded cutie Gisha Forza. Since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree the lovely Gisha decides to try Michael's cock and get a taste of what her likes.
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9475kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date With

Mommy's Girl - To Spank Or Not To Spank Ho Ho Kus

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Aria Carson
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Spanking, , Curvy, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Lauren Phillips and her , Aria Carson, come home after a day out. Aria is outraged to have seen a parent publicly spanking her youth, while Lauren feels that there is nothing wrong with it.
Lauren and Aria get into a heated debate about spanking, with Aria against it and Lauren for it. Aria, realizing that neither one of them has ever been spanked/spanked anyone, suggests that Lauren spank . After some initial surprise and hesitation, Lauren agrees to give it a try just to put the argument to rest.
Lauren tentatively spanks Aria once and they're unexpectedly taken aback by the interesting tingling sensation. Lauren continues spanking Aria, both of them getting caught up in the moment as the tingling heat becomes more and more intense. They struggle to hide the fact that they're getting aroused from each other but their lust soon slips through... Now it's time to very much turn pain into pleasure!
Duration: 34:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - To Spank Or Not To Spank

Girlsway - You've Been Avoiding Me! Tupper Lake

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Skylar Snow, Bunny Colby
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tribbing, Lesbian, Fitness, rimming, pussy eating
Bunny Colby is lounging at home when her friend and cycling partner, Skylar Snow, drops by unannounced. Skylar is upset and Bunny lets her inside to talk but looks guilty.
Duration: 36:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5942kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - You've Been Avoiding Me!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.36070 секунды с 9 запросами