View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:31 PM   #1160
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Viola and Marie - Marie and Viola Krum

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Latina
Video language: English
The lusty, full-mouth kissing, pussy-and-asshole fingering, dildoizing and cunt licking in this scene is something to behold as we view two chicks who are clearly very much into each other. Yes, Viola and Marie have boyfriends, but when the guys are not around, they often satisfy each other. Hey, it beats cheating, right? Or does sucking another girl's pussy when your boyfriend is off to work count as cheating? You make the call!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:18
Video: 540x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 141.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viola and Marie - Marie and Viola

Harmony Films - Insatiable Beauties Scene 5 Fontanet

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Valentina Bianco, Barbie Sins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Strap-on, Facesitting, Lesbian, Lingerie, Fishnets, rimming, pussy eating
The strait-laced Toby is disgusted by Kenny and Sebastian's behavior and he asks how Sebastian knows their supposed host James (Johnny Ford). Kenny fills them in on Sebastian's profession and Toby instantly judges Sebastian, telling him that he needs to repent. Still focused on the mystery, Brad asks Sebastian if there were any indicators of what was going on with James the last time Sebastian saw him. There were, but Sebastian doesn't mention what happened on their very bizarre last encounter. He just informs the table that James is 'fucking weird.'
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2485kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Films - Insatiable Beauties Scene 5

We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden Lothian

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.
When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:
'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.
Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'
The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!
Duration: 56:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden

The Temptation Wears Lace Waite Park

Cast: Angelika Grays
Genres: DP, Anal, Blonde, Threesome, Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob
Angelica Grays is a hot woman, she wears the sexiest lingerie, stockings and heels. Tall and thin, she sits before the mirror to put on some jewelry and fix her makeup.
Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6129kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Temptation Wears Lace

Wet with pleasure Cittadella

Cast: Foxie T & Teressa Bizarre
Genres: Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Redhead, Self piss, Shaved, Wet hair
Naughty babe Foxie T is sat at her dressing table thinking up a taboo competition that she can do against her girlfriend, Teressa Bizarre. When Teressa enters the room, Foxie gets onto the bed to tempt her into taking part and shows her the black board where she has a plan to compare how well they both piss. Once the competition is underway, these sexy girls help each other to undress and Teressa sits on the edge of the bed before spraying her juices over the ground. Foxy takes her turn and makes things a little more interesting by trying to piss even further into a glass. The next challenge begins and Teressa lays on the floor with her legs in the air while Foxie holds a ruler to measure how high Teressa can fire her pee stream into the air. Again, Foxie takes her turn afterwards while Teressa sucks their golden juices from the towel on the floor. She seems to love the taste of piss and after marking their scores on the blackboard, they are all even with one point each. The final part of the competition takes place to see who can pee for the longest time and to do this, these pissing lesbians take turns peeing into a bowl while timing each stream. The golden contents get poured over each other, and once the scores have been added up, they decide to toy themselves with vibrators to get off! To end this amazing hd pissing scene from ViPissy, Teressa and Foxie fill glasses with their pee before they indulge in some piss drinking fun!
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8016kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet with pleasure

Put On Some Clothes! Sarajevo

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Serene Siren, Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Ass, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Serene Siren is on the phone complaining to a friend about her , Brooklyn Gray, being a nudist. Apparently, Brooklyn is constantly naked, walking around the house and sitting all over the furniture without a second thought. As Serene talks, she is interrupted by none other than Brooklyn herself, who casually walks into the living room naked. Totally put-off, Serene runs off to another room.
A few days later, Serene has invited her friend Sheena Ryder over, and they are catching up in the living room. Of course, Brooklyn interrupts their conversation by striding into the room in the nude. She proceeds to do some yoga directly in front of the two ladies. At first, they try to ignore her, but when Brooklyn enters a particularly 'revealing' pose, Sheena begins to freak out.
In a desperate effort to salvage the situation, Serene takes off her own top, claiming that being nude is a common occurrence at their home. This totally backfires and leads to Sheena leaving the home in disgust. Serene turns her attention to Brooklyn and berates her for ruining yet another moment with a guest. Brooklyn, on the other hand, is overjoyed to see her stepmom joining her in her nudism.
Serene does admit that it feels quite freeing to be in the nude, and with much encouragement from Brooklyn, agrees to join her in a masturbation session. Soon enough, they are both totally turned on, and join each other from some playful lesbian sex.
Next time someone says 'put on some clothes' - just think what can be accomplished without them!
Duration: 33:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6969kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put On Some Clothes!

Fisted-Up Frea Ewan

Cast: Frea Dee, Sereyna Gomez
Genres: cervix, feet, closeups, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved puss
Frea Dee is a tight package with a large pussy. We have seen her on here before but seldom like this. Sereyna Gomez comes back to do some assistant work. Disclaimer alert: sometimes her finger get in the way, unfortunately, especially in some of the frontal closeups. There is plenty of vagina to go around though, and you will still get a great spoonful of Frea Dee's great hole. She has nice dark, thick pussy lips and a rather large clit. By looking at her, you would never guess that she has that gorgeous thing hidden between her thighs. She looks like such a nice young lady, but truth be told, she is really quite naughty. Seriously though, these two goddesses do a great job here and they do it from multiple positions. We get some of the best sideways pussy gapes that I have ever seen here. Frea is constantly getting her bits stimulated throughout this one with fisting, clit rubbing and anus fingering. Sereyna does the fisting while Frea tends to that needy clit. There are some seriously great views at that epic pussy and you can even see the cervix in some of the rear closeups.
Duration: 23:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27328kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisted-Up Frea
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 2.98203 секунды с 9 запросами