View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:21 PM   #378
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Meet the Fat Fucking Machine San Angelo

Cast: Calista Roxxx
Video language: English
Calista’s a big, buxom, tattooed, round ‘n’ raunchy fat girl with a big, fat beautiful ass. In this solo masturbation scene, she takes on our mechanical fuck machine to quench her insatiable desires. After some Q&A while stripping to display her ample charms, she sits down to suck the dildo on the fuck machine, displaying her oral expertise and her inner slut as she turns it on to fuck her mouth, eliciting moans of whorish euphoria. Laying back on the couch, she turns up the machine’s power piston, which fucks her hungry harlot’s hole with indefatigable mechanical diligence while she uses a vibrator on her clit, erupting in a moaning, screaming, gut-wrenching, volcanic orgasm. Slowing down the machine, she frenetically fingers her clit before putting the vibrator back on it to bring herself to another moaning, screaming orgasm and then another: her voracious appetites knowing no bounds. She gets into , having the machine pump its massive silicon prick into her while she spreads her big fat ass, moaning and cumming like a bitch in heat. Back in missionary, she continues to make love to her mechanical marvel, turning it up to the max to pound her like a jack hammer, power drilling her gluttonous cunt while gluing the vibrator to her clit, releasing a moaning, screaming, orgasmic tsunami, leaving her believing in better loving through technology.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5489kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet the Fat Fucking Machine

Nerdy Girls Need Dildos, Too! - Naudie Rayn Ayrshire

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Glasses ,School Girl ,Solo ,Teen
You think brainiac girls don't get horny, too? Naudie Rayn of Dallas, Texas, is all nerded up in her glasses and schoolgirl uniform, sitting at her desk and studying for an important test, but she can't keep her mind on her books because she's so fucking horny. Now, this has probably happened to most of you guys out there: You're studying, you get horny, so you jack. What does Naudie do? Same thing, although she doesn't jack. She fingers and dildos her pussy. That way, when she's all done, she can stay focused on her studies. Until she gets horny again. Which probably won't take long.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 92.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerdy Girls Need Dildos, Too! - Naudie Rayn

Petite Brazilian Ariella Ferraz dap by four big cocks Arcade

Release Year: 2022
Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Ariella Ferraz, Capoeira, Tony Tigrao, Big Bambu, Negro Top Delicia
Genres: Anal, All Sex, ATM, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Hardcore, GangBang, IR, DAP, Gape, Latina, Brazilian
Ariella Ferraz returns to be double anal penetrated by 4 big cocks. The scene start with solo play, sex toy play then 4 guys come to double anal her in various sex position.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Brazilian Ariella Ferraz dap by four big cocks

Chubby Toy Fun Vallejuelo

Cast: Tiffany Star
Tiffany starts off this solo masturbation scene talking to us, while she undresses, and bounces her bodacious Ta Ta’s, then giggles and spanks her jumbo-sized booty. Next, she massages her oral G-spot seductively sucking a dildo, before lying back to use the high-powered Magic Wand vibrator on her throbbing clit, as she groans, and wails, in sybaritic jubilation, bringing her to her first gut wrenching orgasm. She then, uses the vibrating dildo to get deep into her cunt, as she vigorously rubs her clit, releasing another toe curling orgasm. After savoring sucking her slut sauce off of the dildo, she treats us to some big ass twerking, before lying down to fuck herself from behind, with the vibrating dildo, paving the way for another powerful orgasm. Rolling onto her back, she furiously fucks herself to liberate a mind bending, screaming, all consuming orgasm. Once she has had her fill, she plays with her gargantuan boobies, while playfully telling us to jerk off and cum all over her tits.
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5373kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubby Toy Fun

Bushy Toy Show - Foxy Neustadt An Der Waldnaab

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Mature ,MILF ,Solo ,Toy
Foxy is a Bush Baby, something we haven't featured before. She's 43 years old, and she's giving us one hell of a hairy show. We start off in a kitchen but move quickly to a bedroom where Foxy lets us peek at her black lingerie with pink hearts and a matching thong. She's wearing sleek, pink thigh-high stockings, and tufts of blonde pubes poke out of her skimpy underwear. Here's another rare thing about Foxy: Usually Bush Babies don't give us hardcore toy shows, but Foxy decided to shoot her photos with her favorite sex toy, a flesh-colored dildo. She slips it inside her dripping-wet cunt and slams it in and out until she cums.
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bushy Toy Show - Foxy

Study-Abroad Babe - Megan Urbach

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
"I'm only supposed to be in Germany for the semester, but I think I might stick around a little longer," Megan told us via email. "I love it here. I'm originally from the Northeast (in America), but I feel at home in Munich. I'm dating a guy who is much older than me, so he takes me to all of these cool places around the city. At first, it was museums and concerts; then we started exploring bars and restaurants. He told me that Munich has awesome sex clubs, too. We haven't been to one of those yet, but I can't wait to go. Apparently, there are even some clubs that have chains and leather and whips. Isn't that kinky? "Another cool thing about being in Europe is that you can catch a flight to Paris or Milan any weekend. The week before I let my guy take these pictures, he took me to Paris. We walked through the city for hours. It was romantic. He paid for us to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and my heart was fluttering. At the top, he stood behind me and we took in the view. He was grinding a little bit against my ass and I felt his hard cock rubbing me. When we got back to the hotel, I showed him how appreciative I was for taking me on the trip."
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study-Abroad Babe - Megan

Toy Crazy Plumper Southborough

Cast: Luna Lark
Luna’s an adorable, mega-titted, cerise-haired, tattooed, BBW slut, who begins this solo masturbation scene by fondling her bodacious ta’s, and twerking her big, beautiful ass, while telling us about herself, before sitting down, to sensually finger her bald, cunt, as she moans euphorically. Moving over to a silicon male torso, with a humongous cock, which she sensually sucks with sluttish avarice, verve, and admirable, oral aptitude. After some tantalizing titty fucking, she mounts her silicon stud in cowgirl, moaning, and crying out, in sybaritic exultation, as her fabulous, voluminous ass wantonly humps its gargantuan, faux-cock. After glutinously sucking her pussy juice from this fake dick, she resumes her wild ride in reverse cowgirl, moaning, and wailing in sluttish jubilation, as she wildly slams her voracious, harlot’s hole onto her silicon stud. Then she revels in sucking a dildo, as she fingers her throbbing clit, while moaning ecstatically. With the dildo properly lubed, she firmly fucks her juicy twat, as she hungrily sucks another dildo, while groaning, and squealing, in whorish rapture. Then she resumes vigorously humping her faux stud in cowgirl, moaning, and crying out in salacious exultation, as she races towards her debauched Nirvana. Lying on her back, she frenetically fucks her pussy with a dildo, while frantically fingering her engorged clit, which triggers an intense, body convulsing, screaming, hellacious orgasm to go out with a big bang.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5397kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toy Crazy Plumper
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02883 секунды с 9 запросами