View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:21 PM   #1050
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommy's Girl - Wingwoman Hathorne

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Haley Reed, Sabina Rouge, Penny Barber
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, , Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, braces, dark hair, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Two teens, Sabina Rouge and her friend Haley Reed, are hanging out. Penny Barber, Sabina's , pops in and Haley instantly gets a crush on her, although Sabina doesn't seem to notice. Although Haley subtly tries flirting with Penny, Penny mostly ignores her... and instead seems to be paying attention to Sabina!
When Penny excuses herself, Haley points out that Penny is sooooo into Sabina. Although Sabina is shocked and tries to deny it at first, realization hits her. she sees her in a new, sexy light, but offers to try and set Haley up with Penny instead, which Haley begrudgingly accepts.
Sabina and Haley find Penny, and Sabina starts trying to talk Haley up to get Penny interested. But no matter what Sabina does, her efforts fall flat. She then changes tactics and tries to bridge the gap by coming onto Penny herself. Of course, Penny is much more interested then, once Sabina starts using mommy talk. That's when Sabina encourages Haley to use mommy talk, too, knowing that they're onto something.
Penny's resolve quickly crumbles beneath the attention of of them, which leads to a steamy threesome. While it may not have been how Haley wanted to get with Penny, it's definitely a fun twist!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Wingwoman

We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer Litchfield

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, interview, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!
It's a beautiful day on set today and an beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.
About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!
'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.'
'When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with ME -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is great!'
Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...
- Bree Mills
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

Mommy's Girl - Feminist Studies Tripolis

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Madi Collins, Sonia Harcourt
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, College, Milf, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Sonia Harcourt is delighted because her , Madi Collins, has returned home for a visit after her first semester at college. Madi talks about how interesting college life is, and how it's a whole different world from what she's used to. In fact... she has some questions. Sonia encourages her to go ahead and ask, so Madi says that her college roommate has a girlfriend. The roommate and the girlfriend are both very nice people, but Madi is confused about how their relationship works, because the only sex she's heard of involves girls with guys.
Sonia sweetly and patiently explains to Madi that love is love, and there are plenty of ways women can experience sexual pleasure with other women. As Sonia describes some lesbian sex acts, Madi says that she's starting to understand, but she's still a bit on how some of those things work. Sonia offers to show her, so she'll be prepared for her next semester of college. Madi happily accepts.
The demonstration begins with Sonia kissing Madi, and Madi is impressed with how kissing a girl feels softer than kissing a guy. Sonia then partially undresses Madi and licks her nipples, and invites Madi to try licking hers next. Madi is a quick learner, and licks Sonia's nipples well enough to earn her praise. But Sonia knows that things get even more fun once pussies are involved, so they both get fully undressed for some more intensive lessons. Madi is going to be fully prepared when she returns to college!
Duration: 34:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Feminist Studies

New Sensations - Dirty Little Schoolgirl Stories vol7 - Scene 3 Niagara

Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Chad White, Summer Brooks
Genres: Small Tits, Teen, 69, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum On Tits, Uniform, Schoolgirl, Gagging, Cheating, Teacher, Face Fucking, rimming, pussy eating
Super cute schoolgirl Summer sneaks into Mr. White's home after school to surprise him. Chad being stunned worried about his wife coming home. Summer pinky swears to hop out the window if she shows up and needed his hard cock deep inside as she could not stop thinking of her teacher.
Duration: 39:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3044kbps

File size: 913.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - Dirty Little Schoolgirl Stories vol7 - Scene 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03355 секунды с 9 запросами