View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:20 PM   #1048
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Web Young - Most Likely To... Register

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Coco Lovelock, Ava Sinclaire
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Uniform, Schoolgirl, kissing, rimming, virgin, pussy eating
Video language: English
Two teen friends, Coco Lovelock and Ava Sinclaire, excitedly enter Coco's bedroom after school to look over their new yearbooks. They've been waiting for this and it's sure to be the perfect cherry on the cake of their final year of high school. Things aren't all glitz and glamour, however, as they are shocked to read that Coco has been voted 'Most Likely To Die A Virgin' and Ava 'Most Immature.' Determined to prove all their friends wrong, they wonder what they can do to change people's minds.
Even though Coco IS still a virgin, she desperately wants to get laid- she just doesn't know with who yet. Ava suggests that Coco should just become a lesbian like her, claiming it's much easier to find women who are . Coco, despite being straight, is inspired by Ava's suggestion and offers to have sex with her. Ava is surprised and somewhat hesitant- she definitely wasn't expecting Coco to move so quickly.
Coco, however, insists that if they have sex together, both of them will get what they want. Coco won't be a virgin anymore and Ava will be more mature since... what's mature than sex, right? Ava thinks it over and then agrees to Coco's plan. They start with kissing, being a bit clumsy and cutesy at first but gradually getting more and more into it. Before long, they peel away their clothes and have playful, lesbian sex on Coco's bed. That'll show the yearbook committee!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Most Likely To...

We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden Manteca

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.
When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:
'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.
Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'
The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!
Duration: 56:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden

Moms On Moms - Feuding Families: Comfort Feud Lockney

Studio: Moms On Moms
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Lauren Phillips
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Small Tits, Milf, 69, Petite, Hairy, Tribbing, Spanking, Big ass, Foot Fetish, Curvy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Aaliyah Love arrives at her frenemy Lauren Phillips's house. Nothing has changed between them as they instantly start bickering, getting sassy and clearly enjoying sharpening their tongues. But after getting some of that energy out of their systems, they buckle down to talk about why they're really meeting up that day. They're organizing a charity bachelorette auction and will also be two of the bachelorettes that people will be bidding on. Of course, this only leads to more bickering as they argue over who should be featured on the invitations.
As they take jabs at each other, each thinking that they're the superior date, they soon start bragging about their sexual prowess since that could be valuable if their dates go really well. Since seeing is believing, as things heat up between the two beautiful and catty ladies, they decide to put their skills to the test. May the best bachelorette win!
Duration: 38:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moms On Moms - Feuding Families: Comfort Feud

Mommy's Girl - 2 Too Many Honeymoons! Pinehurst

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kendra James, Nina Elle, Haley Reed
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, , Big ass, Dovefucking, Curvy, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Kendra James is having a hard time finding the perfect wife. Nina Elle is her wife and they are about to have some romantic time to themselves on their honeymoon, although Kendra is nervous. Kendra's brought her , Haley Reed, along but is worried that it will drive a wedge between her and Nina, just like it has with her past wives. But unlike her past wives, Nina genuinely doesn't seem to be bothered by it.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - 2 Too Many Honeymoons!

Mommy's Girl - She's Got Her Mama's Talent Toba

Cast: Christy Love, Eliza Eves
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Squirt, Old Young, Asian, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Christy Love is sorting through some laundry when she stumbles upon her 's panties. She's about to put them in a pile when she stops, noticing something peculiar. Upon closer inspection, she realizes that they are wet, though doesn't seem annoyed or disgusted by it at all. On the contrary, she appears... overjoyed? With a glimmer of excitement in her eye and a pep in her step, she scurries out of the room with the panties in hand.
A few moments later, Christy finds her , Eliza Eves, hanging out in her room. Christy bursts in, a knowing grin on her face as she proudly holds up Eliza's wet panties. Eliza is shocked and confused- why is Christy making such a big deal out of this? Plus, it's embarrassing. But Christy reveals that Eliza shouldn't be embarrassed at all. In fact, these wet panties are proof that Eliza has . Christy explains that she comes from a long line of squirters in her family. She was worried that since Eliza was her , the 'squirting talent' wouldn't have passed on to her, but she's overjoyed to have discovered that Eliza has the talent anyway. Now Eliza will be able to proudly carry the torch and continue the family tradition.
Eliza is intrigued, but still quite shy about the whole thing. Christy encourages her, suggesting that Eliza should squirt in front of her so Christy can see what they're working with. With a bit of guidance from her stepmom, Eliza works herself up to a magnificent squirt, proving that she indeed has what it takes. Christy is in awe and offers to show Eliza a few tricks she's learned over the years. They have energetic, playful lesbian sex, with tons of squirting. Christy's a good teacher, and it's clear that she's proud to have discovered that indeed, Eliza's got her mama's talent!
Duration: 31:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - She's Got Her Mama's Talent

Mommy's Girl - An Unfamiliar Bed Almada

Cast: Liz Jordan, Pristine Edge
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, , braces, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Liz Jordan looks worried, so her stepmom, Pristine Edge, joins her and asks what's wrong. Liz reveals that she has an upcoming field trip that will be multiple days long, and she's worried she won't be able to rest in an unfamiliar bed.
Pristine is reassuring as she suggests that they rest in each other's beds this week, so that Liz can get used to being in a different bed. Even so, Liz frets that she won't be able to rest , so Pristine says that she'll spend the first night with her to ease her into it.
Later that night, Pristine is dozing in her bed, while Liz tosses and turns beside her. Liz rouses Pristine and complains that she's unable to catch a wink. Pristine becomes nurturing as she cuddles and spoons Liz, trying to help her relax through her soothing touch. Eventually, Liz turns around so she can nuzzle into Pristine's bosom, which leads to an unexpected spark and even more intimate touching.
There's definitely thing they can do to help Liz unwind!
Duration: 39:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - An Unfamiliar Bed

We Like Girls - Serene & Ember Essington

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Serene Siren, Ember Snow
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Asian, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Dovefucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, dark hair, interview, kissing, pussy eating
This might be an official first for We Like Girls today, and that is the fact that we have on this show a recently-awarded Lesbian Performer of the Year -- the one and only Serene Siren!
'I'm just so happy to be here today. This is a big deal! I have masturbated to We Like Girls multiple times,' Serene Siren excitedly told us. 'It's one of my favorite series that I've ever seen and I'm just like, 'I made it! I'm here!''
I was so thrilled to work with Serene, not only because she's an incredible performer, but because she is one of the most generous and kindest souls I have ever met. It was also extra special to me because this was the first time that we've met face-to-face!
Serene, as you can probably guess, had quite a few potential scene partners to choose from for this project. But I was so glad that the woman she chose, and who we were able to connect her with, is someone who is equally as passionate, genuine, kind, and amazing -- Ember Snow.
'One thing I absolutely love about Ember is her sheer desire to make you feel good,' Serene gushed. 'She emanates this energy that makes you comfortable, that makes you trust her, that makes you feel not judged, that makes you feel... .'
I couldn't to get these two wonderful ladies together but I to draw it out as long as I could so that the moment they came together would be spectacular. Once they finally met on set, practically leaping into each other's arms... Well, now you'll see just how spectacular that moment truly was!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Serene & Ember
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05021 секунды с 9 запросами