View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:12 PM   #188
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

That's The Spirit! Labadieville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Jessie Saint, Daya Knight
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, 69, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, Black Hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Jessie Saint is surrounded by ritualistic items. She looks desperate as she begs for help from the spirit world and explains her situation. She has a crush on her best friend and roommate, Daya Knight, but is too shy to act on it. She wants the spirit of someone confident to temporarily possess her to help her finally confess to Daya.
Jessie closes her eyes and invites any interested spirit into her body to help. After a few suspenseful moments, she suddenly jolts. She then opens up her eyes with a grin, her entire deposition instantly changed. 'I'll take care she declares, clearly now possessed by a confident spirit.
The spirit moves on and peeks into another bedroom where Daya is lounging, yet unnoticed, and appreciatively eyes her. It's no WONDER Jessie has a crush on Daya -- she's!
Now it's time for the spirit to help get these two cuties together!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: That's The Spirit!

Girlsway - Blooming Romance Fairland

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kimora Quin, Mae Milano
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating, romantic
Mae Milano is relaxing when she hears the doorbell ring. Surprised, she goes to answer it and finds Kimora Quin, the owner of a flower shop she frequently uses, with a delivery of flowers.
Mae is confused, saying she doesn't remember ordering them. Kimora politely reminds Mae that she ordered them months ago for her and her girlfriend's anniversary. Suddenly remembering, Mae divulges that they recently broke up and she forgot to cancel the order...
Kimora is mortified, afraid of bringing up bad memories, although Mae tries to assure her that everything's okay. Wanting to cheer Mae up, Kimora playfully alters the names on the card so that the flowers are a gift from to Mae instead!
Mae is flattered by the sweet gesture and tries to politely decline the gift, but Kimora insists. Mae is the one giving flowers to others, so she deserves some .
Mae is touched by such thoughtfulness as she finally accepts the offer. But the more they talk and lock eyes, the more something changes between them... which soon leads to an unexpected, passionate visit.
Duration: 34:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Blooming Romance

Girlsway - Together At Last Apex

Cast: Mocha Menage, Ella Reese
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Ebony, Black Hair, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Mocha Menage arrives at Ella Reese's house with a suitcase, and they excitedly and lovingly embrace as they greet each other. Once inside, it's revealed that they've been in a long-term online relationship and that this is the first time they're seeing each other in person! It's been a couple of years but it's finally happening and there's so much for them to experience together as girlfriends.
Ella is excited for all the activities she has planned to do with Mocha but frets over them as well. While Mocha gingerly tries to calm her down, Ella apologizes, admitting that she just wants everything to be perfect for Mocha's visit. That's when Mocha lovingly says that it's already perfect simply because she's there with Ella, which leads to a sweet first-time kiss and more.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Together At Last

We Like Girls - Serene & Ember Feeding Hills

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Serene Siren, Ember Snow
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Asian, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Dovefucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, dark hair, interview, kissing, pussy eating
This might be an official first for We Like Girls today, and that is the fact that we have on this show a recently-awarded Lesbian Performer of the Year -- the one and only Serene Siren!
'I'm just so happy to be here today. This is a big deal! I have masturbated to We Like Girls multiple times,' Serene Siren excitedly told us. 'It's one of my favorite series that I've ever seen and I'm just like, 'I made it! I'm here!''
I was so thrilled to work with Serene, not only because she's an incredible performer, but because she is one of the most generous and kindest souls I have ever met. It was also extra special to me because this was the first time that we've met face-to-face!
Serene, as you can probably guess, had quite a few potential scene partners to choose from for this project. But I was so glad that the woman she chose, and who we were able to connect her with, is someone who is equally as passionate, genuine, kind, and amazing -- Ember Snow.
'One thing I absolutely love about Ember is her sheer desire to make you feel good,' Serene gushed. 'She emanates this energy that makes you comfortable, that makes you trust her, that makes you feel not judged, that makes you feel... .'
I couldn't to get these two wonderful ladies together but I to draw it out as long as I could so that the moment they came together would be spectacular. Once they finally met on set, practically leaping into each other's arms... Well, now you'll see just how spectacular that moment truly was!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Serene & Ember

Girlsway - Lady Boss: Performance Reviews Baltoji Voke

Cast: Vicki Chase, Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kimm, April Olsen
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Hairy, Asian, Interracial, Lingerie, Stockings, Office, shaved pussy, high heels, dark hair, foursome, kissing, knee socks, rimming, vignettes, pussy eating
Three coworkers (Lilly Bell, Kimmy Kim, and April Olsen) are nervously waiting to be called on by their boss (Vicki Chase). It's time for their annual performance reviews and they all seem extremely worried. Judging by their anxiety, it's clear that Vicki has a reputation for giving out negative, scathing reviews.
Vicki calls all of the coworkers into her office and begins the review. After examining each of their files, Vicki comes to the conclusion that none of them are stellar employees. They're not the worst of the bunch, but not the best either. However, Vicki may be willing to fudge their reviews to be more positive... IF they have sex with her each other. However, it's all or nothing. If even a single coworker backs out, the deal is off. She then gives the coworkers five minutes to make their decision.
Lilly is already into the idea and tries to convince Kimmy and April to accept the deal, but they are hesitant. April, who is married, is afraid of cheating on her wife. Lily, however, reminds April that a negative review can be much worse for her marriage than an innocent foursome. April thinks it over and is convinced. Both Lily and April now try and convince Kimmy, but she isn't interested. Kimmy is straight, so this would be a new experience for her. But with her silver tongue, Lily manages to convince Kimmy as well.
When Vicki comes back in, the coworkers are eager and ready to get started. They have a playful, energetic foursome- making it clear that any problem can be solved through the magic of teamwork!
Duration: 43:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Lady Boss: Performance Reviews
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14584 секунды с 9 запросами