View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 01:10 PM   #368
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer Tower City

Release Year: 2022
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, interview, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!
It's a beautiful day on set today and an beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.
About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!
'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.'
'When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with ME -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is great!'
Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...
- Bree Mills
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

IR - The Exposed (Bonus) - Blonde Girl Dia Zerva Elbridge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
PD begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but PD solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief PD offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, Dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. PD changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so PD takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until PD shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. PD has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger. When he leans her forward in the chair, he makes her suck it and then he fucks her from the back. Even after spending the day in bondage and being jerked off several times, she still hasn’t had enough.
Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Exposed (Bonus) - Blonde Girl Dia Zerva

Girlsway - First Anniversary Wiergate

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Whitney Wright, Tommy King
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tribbing, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, bath, kissing, pussy eating
Tommy King and her wife Whitney Wright are in a luxurious bathroom decorated with rose petals and candles. They're getting ready to take a romantic bath, to celebrate their anniversary. The wives sweetly kiss each other, then remove their bathrobes and get into the tub, where they kiss each other some more.
Spreading sudsy water onto each other's beautiful bodies, they tenderly kiss and touch each other everywhere, progressing to intimate sex as a celebration of their love. It's a happy anniversary indeed!
Duration: 29:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - First Anniversary

IR - Hot Poke Her - Pretty Blonde Delirious Hunter and OT Holy City

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hot Poke Her - Pretty Blonde Delirious Hunter and OT

All Girl Massage - My Turn To Take Care Of You Norfolk Island

Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Kayla Paige, Adira Allure
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Lesbian, Massage, Foot Fetish, Oil, pussy eating
Adira Allure is relaxing when her roommate, Kayla Paige, comes home. As they chat, it's revealed that Kayla is a masseuse and that she's had a busy day at work. Because of it, her hands are her!
Duration: 36:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12909kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Girl Massage - My Turn To Take Care Of You

Girlsway - From Bad To Worse Rockport

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Sabina Rouge, Bunny Colby, Bella Rolland
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, rimming, pussy eating
Sabina Rouge is in her car in front of the house that she shares with her girlfriend, Bella Rolland. Sabina is leaving a message on Bella's voicemail because she's having an day. Sabina is super behind with work because the power went out at the office, she's apparently out of her own house, and Bella's not answering the door her phone. Since Bella's not around to help, she'll have to call a locksmith to get inside.
A short time later, after being let into her house by the locksmith, Sabina is ready to put this whole day behind her. But as soon as she steps inside, she's puzzled since she can hear music... As she walks down the hall towards her bedroom, she opens the door and gets the shock of a lifetime: Bella is in bed with another woman, Bunny Colby!
Sabina is furious as she confronts her cheating girlfriend, lamenting about how this is literally the worst day of her life. Meanwhile, Bella tries to apologize, promising that she'll do to make it up to Sabina. In the background, Bunny tries to awkwardly sneak away but Sabina stops her, boldly stating that they owe her the most amazing orgasm she's ever had!
Duration: 33:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - From Bad To Worse

Mommy's Girl - Wingwoman Centreville

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Haley Reed, Sabina Rouge, Penny Barber
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, , Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, braces, dark hair, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Two teens, Sabina Rouge and her friend Haley Reed, are hanging out. Penny Barber, Sabina's , pops in and Haley instantly gets a crush on her, although Sabina doesn't seem to notice. Although Haley subtly tries flirting with Penny, Penny mostly ignores her... and instead seems to be paying attention to Sabina!
When Penny excuses herself, Haley points out that Penny is sooooo into Sabina. Although Sabina is shocked and tries to deny it at first, realization hits her. she sees her in a new, sexy light, but offers to try and set Haley up with Penny instead, which Haley begrudgingly accepts.
Sabina and Haley find Penny, and Sabina starts trying to talk Haley up to get Penny interested. But no matter what Sabina does, her efforts fall flat. She then changes tactics and tries to bridge the gap by coming onto Penny herself. Of course, Penny is much more interested then, once Sabina starts using mommy talk. That's when Sabina encourages Haley to use mommy talk, too, knowing that they're onto something.
Penny's resolve quickly crumbles beneath the attention of of them, which leads to a steamy threesome. While it may not have been how Haley wanted to get with Penny, it's definitely a fun twist!
Duration: 38:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Wingwoman
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05968 секунды с 9 запросами