View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 05:28 PM   #287
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommy's Girl - Cunning Linguist Sanatorium

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Aften Opal, Shay Sights
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, caucasian, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Shay Sights is sitting on her bed, looking a bit worried about something. Aften Opal, Shay's , walks by her open bedroom door and Shay decides to call her inside. Aften's always glad to help out her stepmom, so she comes to sit next to her, asking her what's on her mind. It turns out that Shay is back on the dating scene, and has recently met a woman. Thing is, that woman hasn't been impressed with Shay's dirty talk in the bedroom. Shay reveals that since she's a newly-out lesbian, she just has how to act or what to do with another woman when they're having sex- especially when it comes to dirty talk. Shay would love it if Aften could give her a few pointers since she's much more experienced as a lesbian than her stepmom is.
Aften is quick to tell Shay that she doesn't have to overthink any of this. Yes, she may have experience being with another woman, be she must certainly have an of what feels good or not. Aften explains that Shay just needs to trust her instincts and let whatever happens happen. Even if Shay might stumble or do something she thinks is goofy in the heat of the moment, Shay's partner might actually find it . Shay's being much too hard on herself. She needs to loosen up!
As they chat, Aften happens to graze Shay's shoulder with her hand. Shay gets a shiver, apparently liking the touch of Aften's fingers on her skin. Shay asks her if that's something she likes to do to other women, touch them sensually on the shoulder. Aften giggles, and confirms that yes, that's something she likes to do sometimes. In fact, Aften would be happy to teach Shay a few of her little tricks- only if she wants of course. Shay is intrigued but can't help but feel a bit hesitant. Aften's her - should they be doing this? Aften shrugs, saying that if she manages to help Shay feel more comfortable with being with other women, then what's the harm? Aften continues touching Shay, who loves every second of it, and this eventually leads to them having playful, energetic sex together in Shay's bed. Aften taught her stepmom a lot today, which isn't surprising. She's well-versed in the language of love, after all!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3759kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Cunning Linguist

Mommy's Girl - Alternative Families Kampar

Cast: Chloe Temple, Nikki Benz, Reese Robbins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, Glasses, braces, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Nikki Benz walks into her living room to find her , Chloe Temple, chatting on the couch with her classmate, Reese Robbins. Nikki sends an annoyed glance at Chloe, reminding her that she can't have friends over until she finished her schoolwork. Chloe explains that, in fact, they doing schoolwork right now. It turns out that Chloe and Reese have been paired up to do a school project on 'family'. They have to imagine that they are parents and explore what it's like to take care of a young one! Thing is, they're both ... How can two girls be parents?
Nikki is taken aback, assuring the girls that two women can be parents. She sits between them and explains how what their school is doing is very responsible. They're learning about alternative families, and it's a very important topic in this day and age. Nikki explains that a lesbian couple can have a baby through a donor, IVF, or countless other ways. You don't always need a man and a woman to have a healthy and vibrant family- two women can do it just fine!
Chloe and Reese listen closely and are intrigued by the idea of being a lesbian. They ask Nikki to give them more details about what it's like being one, but Nikki feels a bit hesitant. She's Chloe's stepmom, after all, and wouldn't want to cross a line. Maybe the teaching should stay with the teachers... especially when it comes to a sensitive topic like lesbianism. But Chloe reminds Nikki that in essence she and her ARE an alternative family since they're not really related. And plus, they could sure use a trusted role model like her to show them the ropes. After some convincing arguments from Chloe and Reese, Nikki agrees that they deserve to know as much as they want about being in a lesbian relationship. Soon enough, this lesson turns into a hands-on course as they put theory into practice with a sizzling, playful threesome.
Duration: 38:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Alternative Families

Roleplay With Me - Roleplay With Me: Missed A Spot! Pinehill

Studio: Roleplay With Me
Cast: Kylie Rocket, Coco Lovelock
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, pussy eating
Kylie Rocket, a housecleaner, arrives at Coco Lovelock's luxurious house. Coco is a rich married woman and Kylie has been tasked to clean her house. But as Kylie starts cleaning, it becomes clear that she's very good at it.
As Kylie continues cleaning, she starts trying to subtly seduce Coco. Coco tries to ignore Kylie at first but is both scandalized and aroused by such boldness. As Kylie begins making even more moves on Coco, Coco breaks character, revealing that they're actually teen girlfriends doing a roleplay together to spice things up. But they soon get back into the fantasy as Kylie continues seducing Coco, who eventually gives into temptation. it's time for the real deal!
Duration: 34:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roleplay With Me - Roleplay With Me: Missed A Spot!

Mommy's Girl - Sugar Or Step? Goodville

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Jessica Ryan, Sky Pierce
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, , Ebony, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Sky Pierce is relaxing in the living room with her sugar mama, Ana Foxxx. They exchange sultry kisses and clasp their hands together, expressing just how much they love being with each other. Ana never thought she'd date someone as young as Sky, who's only nineteen. Though after all these weeks of frolic and amazing sex, Ana admits that she's hooked on her sexy sugar baby. Ana and Sky start making out but grow weary when Sky's stepmom Jessica Ryan arrives home from work.
When Jessica spots Ana and Sky canoodling on the couch, she becomes annoyed- Ana's been over to see Sky so much that Jessica should be charging her rent. Jessica politely asks Ana to leave since Sky has chores to do. Sky pouts- does she have to do them? Jessica won't budge, so Ana gets an idea. Why doesn't Sky just come to live with her? As her sugar mama, Ana will make sure that Sky's every single need is taken care of. She'll even get the richest, most delicious foods for her to eat so that Sky feels like a true princess. Jessica doesn't like that at all- how Ana think she can take care of Sky better than her very own stepmom? Sky is a needy girl and only Jessica knows how to TRULY satisfy her every whim.
Before long, Ana and Jessica are locked in a literal tug-of-war, with Sky in the middle. They yank Sky from side to side, each wanting to have her all to themselves. Eventually, Sky has had enough. She stops the tug-of-war and explains that although she likes them both, this competition is unhealthy. She needs to choose one of them to have her full attention, but which? She then gets an idea: what if they had a threesome? That was she could compare in real-time how each of them satisfies her and she'll be able to make an informed decision. Ana and Jessica agree, and they have playful sex with Sky all over the couch. Only one of them can win Sky's heart... so will it be sugar or step?
Duration: 34:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Sugar Or Step?

Lesbian Seductions Gulf Breeze

Genres: Roleplay, All Girls, Lesbians, Big Boobs, Hairy Pussy, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Massage, Fingering, 69, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Cunnilingus, Kissing
Their only sin is unconditional love! There is nothing sexier than a woman preparing for a seduction - unless the object of her desire is another woman. Diana Grace and her girlfriends are embarking on the revealing, twisted road from desire to pursuit and surrender in the 68th installment of Lesbian Seductions!
Duration: 3:29:07
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Seductions

Mommy's Girl - Hump In The Night East Falmouth

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Lily Larimar
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
After moving into a creepy new house with her stepmom (Kenzie Taylor), Lily Larimar hasn't been able to get a wink of shut-eye since the house . Kenzie tries to console her at times, but Lily insists she's fine. She'll grow out of this! She's a big girl now, right? But comforting her isn't the reason Kenzie wants to give Lily some comfort- she's actually got a mega crush on her!
Kenzie puts a plan in motion to seduce Lily. She invites her to watch a movie that evening, promising her they'll find something scary to watch. But Kenzie ends up tricking Lily into watching a horror movie by choosing a movie that looks unsuspecting. She's hoping that Lily will get so scared that she'll have no choice but to leap into her stepmom's arms. Though Lily does end up getting scared, the plan backfires, with Lily going off to her room.
But Kenzie has one more trick up her sleeve. She starts making creepy noises through the walls of Lily's bedroom, which creeps Lily out so much that she ends up calling Kenzie into her bed. Kenzie is happy to oblige, and Lily has no idea that Kenzie was actually the reason for all the jump scares. They cuddle in bed, though Lily still can't calm down enough to get some rest. Well... Kenzie does have ONE idea that might help Lily relax. A little 'hump' in the night might be just what the doctor ordered!
Duration: 37:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Hump In The Night

So Spicy - Ginger Grey Sines

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo ,Teen
Ginger is a spicy little number who will leave a good taste in your mouth. We asked her if she had any fetishes. "What fetish don't I have? I have a foot fetish, piss kink, spit fetish, bondage, roleplay, light, and I'm sure I'm going to keep finding more as I explore. I'm game for anything. "I don't like swallowing cum that much," Ginger told us. "I'm a spitter to be honest. I don't like to swallow because cum leaves a weird taste in my mouth. But, I really like taking facials. There's something so erotic about the feeling of cum dripping down my face and onto my chest. So, even though I'm not on team swallow, I still like cum in other ways. Most guys are cool with that. "My biggest fantasy would be to get gangbanged by a bunch of hot firefighters. I'll take them all at once. Something about that specific uniform does it for me, and I want them to all absolutely destroy me."
Duration: 16:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17994kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Spicy - Ginger Grey
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14378 секунды с 9 запросами