View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 05:18 PM   #1583
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sunflower Doll, Vixen Lily - Debut bukkake session for Vixen Lily Connersville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bukkake, Big Tits, Tattoo, Small Tits, Piercing, Glasses, Blowjob, Handjob, Balls Licking, Deep Throat, Cumshot, Facial, 4K
Video language: English
Sexy blonde Vixen Lily joined us for her first ever bukkake session. She was joined by lovely Sunflower Doll who went about her happy cock sucking way with her usual enthusiasm. Vixen didn't need to be shown what to do; clearly in her element, this hungry woman set about the assembled cock with equal vigour.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunflower Doll, Vixen Lily - Debut bukkake session for Vixen Lily

Pretty Pretty Princess Mancelona

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Luna Lovely is pretty as a princess in her sparkly pink dress, but she’s a damsel in distress, bound on her knees and stuck in strict steel bondage! Jesse comes in to take full advantage of our princess, wasting no time before shoving his cock deep into her throat. She gags as she struggles to deep throat his massive dick, drool running down her chin. He moans with pleasure as her throat massages his cock. Mascara pours down her cheeks as her big brown eyes well up with tears. Her dress begins to slip, exposing her perky little tits and in bondage, there’s nothing she can do cover herself.
Our once pretty princess is now a slutty little mess, bent over and bound with her tight ass on display. Jesse gropes her rudely before going balls deep into her lovely little cunt. Luna’s tits giggle back and forth as she gasps for breath. Her skinny frame looks incredible bound, chest heaving and legs struggling to stand up. He switches back and forth between her mouth and pussy, letting her lick up her own slutty juices off his cock.
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Pretty Princess

Paulina's Trapani

Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's

Sloan Rider Enfield

Genres: Anal, Ass Play, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Curvy, Deep Throat, Rimjob, Vibrator, Hardcore
Actually Sloan s no one horse pony show, but a fucking stable of 1000 stallions pounding their hoof s on the ground, gnawing at the corral, chomping at the bit to break down whatever barriers she needs to and stampede all over Jake Adam s waiting ass I m telling you. We haven t met too many women with the sexual appetite that Sloan s brought to the feeding trough, but when asked how many guys she s fucked her reply was, “Yesterday?” (Scratched record sound) Yeah, I had to do a double take as well but we clarified that we wanted her total body count and get ready for the next scratched record sound. “Well I ve been divorced for a year and in the last year about 1000 (Scratched record sound). Wait honey… That s like 3 a day. “Or 20 at one time,” Sloan clarified. (Scratched record sound) We can now see why you and your husband are in the lifestyle and he lets you get gangbanged by as many faceless cocks as your sweet aged orifices can handle- and according to Sloan herself. Her orifices… They can handle a lot. All at one time a lot, a lot. She s an admitted cum dumpster and proud of it! Giddy up, lets go Ride-Her everyone shall we and off Jake Adams goes hopefully to return in one piece because Sloan is hungry. Hungry for cock, her own pussy juices, Jake s asshole, the magic wand, yep! Just about anything attached to a human body or electrical device this MILF wants it used as a phallic symbol and or shoved up her it seems. And she can t wait to get going as Jake asks more question while she fingers herself and taste the Mrs. Ride-Her s juices in a very seductive manner. In a manner that suggests she has no fucking clue what awaits her and her aged orifices. It s also becoming apparent as Sloan talks, that she s under estimating our resident Stallion/Stud Jake and thinks she ll teach little old Jakey a few things or two today. “What positions do you like Jake?” She asks. “Oh I m boring, I like missionary best,” Jake says with a confident smirk. “The kiddie rides are over here Jakey,” is probably what s going threw her mind. But what Sloan doesn t know is Jake s a wolf in little bow peep s clothing and once he s let loose to run, this stallion ain t stopping for nothing and you better have your saddle on tight missy because you might get bucked off this horsey ride. And when all the dust settles and Mrs. Ride-Her gathers herself to see if she s lost any valuables on the Jake Adam s Bucking Bronco Show. She finally does admit she d be worn out if she had a 1000 Jake s to ride at once. But Sloan likey a lot she said. So you get the picture and you re probably getting tired of reading this horse shit so without further ado. Here s Sloan.
Duration: 1:06:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9561kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sloan Rider

CorbinFisher Bi College Threeways vol.1 Winter Beach

Cast: Addison, Ashley, Austin, Delila, Dru, Josh, Kenny, Lucas, Mario, Mason, Preston
The Corbin Fisher men love to put on a show for a hot girl. They vie for her attention and aim to best each other in front of her, but when the clothes are off and these hot studs' bodies are bare - showing off their perfectly formed muscles and big, rock hard cocks - they just can't hide their attraction for one another. This is where the real fun begins! These studs can't help but get even more turned on watching a fellow stud pounding a lucky girl as she goes down and deep throats their cock. Testosterone and lust take over as the guys are drawn to each other and, before they know it, are fucking one another! With the girl's encouragement and overwhelmed by the sensation of something new, naughty, and incredibly pleasurable, these jocks are driven to pound a fellow stud faster and harder and the loads they fire off are explosive!
Duration: 1:13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CorbinFisher Bi College Threeways vol.1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04221 секунды с 9 запросами