View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 03:48 PM   #577
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Devil's Film - Big Tit Office Chicks #07 - Avery Jane & Diego Perez Curtice

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Avery Jane, Diego Perez
Genres: Big Tits, Tattoos, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Ebony, Stockings, straight, open mouth facial
Video language: English
Diego Perez is an intern working in Hollywood. He asks Avery Jane where their boss is, and she explains that he already left for a special movie screening. Diego is disappointed because he was hoping that he could go to the screening as well, but Avery says it's uncommon for an intern to get that kind of perk. However, since he's here, she has a question for him. She says she's aware that it's considered 'slutty' to give a blowjob on the first date, but... what about tittyfucking?
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11368kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - Big Tit Office Chicks #07 - Avery Jane & Diego Perez

Black College Study Sluts Sheppton

Studio: Buddha Bang Productions
Cast: L.T., Safari, Jimmy D, Nelli Tiger, Shelli Ice, Safarri
Genres: Ebony, Schoolgirls, Amateur, Black, Black Women, College, Glasses, Pigtails, Shaved, Teachers, Upskirt
Her knowledge of math sucks. Just like she does! They needed help with math so we started with the basics. We asked them to count the rock hard inches we were hiding in their pussies and asses!
Duration: 2:37:09
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black College Study Sluts

Smoke & Strok - Ella Cruz Chesapeake

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Ebony ,Kitchen ,Masturbation ,Solo
"And I like having sex when I'm high, so I end up having a lot of sex!" When Ella isn't busy smoking pot and fooling around, she's running to keep fit, singing karaoke or going bowling with friends. "Basically, I'm your average 19-year-old girl with too much time on her hands," Ella explained. "I decided that since my girls were going off to college or getting jobs, I'd fly down to Miami to party for a few months." Our talent scout found Ella sitting on a beach, smoking a joint. "Your scout was cute, and at first, I thought she wanted to fuck me," Ella told us. "I thought about it, too. Then she explained what she wanted and how much y'all pay. I instantly knew that I was going to shoot for you."
Duration: 15:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24221kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoke & Strok - Ella Cruz

Lily Starfire - Big Titty Cleaning Rechovot

Studio: My Dirty Maid, BangBros
Cast: Lily Starfire
Genres: Clips, Ebony, HD, POV, 1080p, Cute, Interracial, Maid, Missionary
Lily Starfire came to clean Brian Omally’s house. He decided to film her while she cleaned so she wouldn’t steal anything. But she was so cute. A very charming laugh. And those big breasts. They were shaking while she was scrubbing things. So Brian offered her some money to clean naked. She was a good girl. She refused. He quickly improvised and offered $400 for her to clean in bra and panties. There was nothing wrong with that. Obviously she accepted.
She looked even sexier in bra and panties. She cleaned some more. He offered more money for naked cleaning. This time she went for it. Her breasts were amazing. Then he offered more money to fuck and they fucked. She sucked his dick. Gave him a titty fuck. She rode his dick. They fucked in and missionary. Then he came on her face and asked her to go on cleaning.
Duration: 53:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Starfire - Big Titty Cleaning

Deserving Of Love - Girlsway Sumiton

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Jezabel Vessir
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Ebony, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, pussy eating
Aiden Ashley and Jezebel Vessir are catching up after not having seen each other in some time. Jezebel is Aiden's old sponsor and is so pleased to see how Aiden has flourished now that she's out of recovery. In fact, Aiden is also training to become a sponsor herself. She's hoping that she can pay Jezebel's kindness forward to someone who needs it.
But when they start talking about their love lives, it's revealed that Aiden has been avoiding intimacy on purpose. Aiden was a serial cheater who caused so much pain to her past lovers that she feels like this is her rightful punishment. But Jezebel is quick to remind Aiden that she's put so much hard work into healing and becoming a better person that she companionship now.
Jezebel speaks the truth, but Aiden is still a bit hesitant. So, Jezebel decides to become a role model for Aiden once more. She comes onto Aiden, who is initially surprised, but soon gives in to temptation. Jezebel takes Aiden on a passionate, intimate sexual escapade, showing Aiden that she truly is deserving of love.
Duration: 39:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deserving Of Love - Girlsway

Making Your Own Magic - Mommy's Girl Faber

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Lesbian, , Ebony, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Alexis Tae has come over to visit her best friend, Maya Woulfe, who excitedly shows her a book on spellcasting she found in the attic. Maya and Alexis flip through the book and decide to try some body-enhancement spells on each other. Maya wants to make her ass bouncier, while Alexis wants to have bigger boobs. They strip naked in order to see the effects faster, secretly checking each other out as they do.
Maya casts a spell on Alexis' boobs, after which they playfully examine them to see if it worked, half-believing and half-make believing what they are doing. Alexis returns the favor and casts a spell on Maya's butt, after which they continue examining each other's bodies to see if it worked. But then Maya's stepmom, Reagan Foxx, enters the bedroom to find Alexis and Maya groping each other naked. She's surprised, but when she sees the open spellbook she understands exactly what's going on. Reagan reveals the spellbook belongs to her.
Reagan explains that she used to play around with the spellbook in college, and tells the girls that they can do whatever they want with their bodies without fear of shame, but she thinks they are both perfect the way they are. Reagan also says that even though magic isn't real, the things they can learn as they go through these 'spellcasting' rituals ARE. For some people, it's just a way to connect with something different and expand one's mind a bit. Maya and Alexis are a bit disappointed that magic isn't real, revealing that they wanted to cast 'love spells' on each other. Reagan points out that since they've just admitted their feelings for each other, they don't any spells. After all, 'real magic' can be created by sex and intimacy. Reagan starts guiding the girls on kissing and lovemaking, and eventually joins in to make it a truly magical threesome!
Duration: 41:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making Your Own Magic - Mommy's Girl

Girlsway - Don't Mind Us San Luis Rio Colorado

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Whitney Wright, Spencer Bradley, Mocha Menage
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, Spanking, Ebony, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
In this sequel to 'Don't Mind Me', gamer Whitney Wright has moved to a new place. She no longer lives with her pesky former roommate, Eliza, but her new roommate Spencer Bradley is even more troublesome! In fact, while Whitney tries to play a video game with some online friends, Spencer comes into the room and blocks Whitney's view of the television, saying she wants to ask Whitney a question. Knowing that she won't get any peace otherwise, Whitney tells Spencer to go ahead.
Spencer explains that she's bringing her new girlfriend over later today, and wants to use the TV. Whitney refuses, pointing out that today is turn to use the , so she's going to play video games with her online friends all day. After some negotiation, Whitney agrees that Spencer and her girlfriend will be allowed to use the room, as long as Whitney can still play video games.
Later that day, Spencer returns with her girlfriend, Mocha Menage. Spencer and Mocha start making out on the couch right next to Whitney, who is shocked but tries to continue playing her game. Spencer and Mocha become increasingly distracting as they escalate into foreplay, bumping into Whitney, spanking each other, and throwing their clothes off.
Eventually, a bra lands on Whitney, distracting her so much that she fails a mission in her video game. She tells her online friends to continue playing without her, and then confronts Spencer and Mocha, asking them to stop distracting her. Spencer and Mocha refuse to move, but offer that Whitney can join them... that way, they can have fun sharing the room! Well, sounds familiar. Whitney wonders how she always manages to get into this type of situation with roommates, but agrees that it sounds more fun than trying to play a game while all these sexy distractions are going on. It's time for Whitney to score again!
Duration: 42:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Don't Mind Us
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04057 секунды с 9 запросами