View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 03:26 PM   #365
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine Mendez and her Size Eleven Feet Hampden Sydney

Studio: FuckedFeet
Cast: Jasmine Mendez
Genres: Footfetish, Legs, Foot licking
Video language: English
Hey guys & girls!! This is from a recent Fetish Con I had attended and what a great time I had. I shot 10 girls and every one of them was sensational! To start things off, I shot the ever popular , Jasmine Mendez! Yes, size 11 feet! I have been wanting to work with her for quite awhile now and I got my chance at Fet Con. Jasmine is a super classy and attractive woman. This girl is a hard worker and a mover and a shaker and very well-liked. When you saw her at Fet Con and at all the socializing events, she was among the best dressed. She is also really cool and is hilarious and with a great sense of humor. With that being said, she turned out to be a very fun shoot. In this first clip, we see her in sneakers without socks. Her feet get very sweaty and she teases you by peeling them off slowly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Mendez and her Size Eleven Feet

So Spicy - Ginger Grey Okmulgee

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo ,Teen
Ginger is a spicy little number who will leave a good taste in your mouth. We asked her if she had any fetishes. "What fetish don't I have? I have a foot fetish, piss kink, spit fetish, bondage, roleplay, light, and I'm sure I'm going to keep finding more as I explore. I'm game for anything. "I don't like swallowing cum that much," Ginger told us. "I'm a spitter to be honest. I don't like to swallow because cum leaves a weird taste in my mouth. But, I really like taking facials. There's something so erotic about the feeling of cum dripping down my face and onto my chest. So, even though I'm not on team swallow, I still like cum in other ways. Most guys are cool with that. "My biggest fantasy would be to get gangbanged by a bunch of hot firefighters. I'll take them all at once. Something about that specific uniform does it for me, and I want them to all absolutely destroy me."
Duration: 16:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17994kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Spicy - Ginger Grey

Lesbian Seductions Segamat

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Roleplay, All Girls, Lesbians, Big Boobs, Hairy Pussy, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Massage, Fingering, 69, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Cunnilingus, Kissing
Their only sin is unconditional love! There is nothing sexier than a woman preparing for a seduction - unless the object of her desire is another woman. Diana Grace and her girlfriends are embarking on the revealing, twisted road from desire to pursuit and surrender in the 68th installment of Lesbian Seductions!
Duration: 3:29:07
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Seductions

Deserving Of Love - Girlsway Raisin

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Jezabel Vessir
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Ebony, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, pussy eating
Aiden Ashley and Jezebel Vessir are catching up after not having seen each other in some time. Jezebel is Aiden's old sponsor and is so pleased to see how Aiden has flourished now that she's out of recovery. In fact, Aiden is also training to become a sponsor herself. She's hoping that she can pay Jezebel's kindness forward to someone who needs it.
But when they start talking about their love lives, it's revealed that Aiden has been avoiding intimacy on purpose. Aiden was a serial cheater who caused so much pain to her past lovers that she feels like this is her rightful punishment. But Jezebel is quick to remind Aiden that she's put so much hard work into healing and becoming a better person that she companionship now.
Jezebel speaks the truth, but Aiden is still a bit hesitant. So, Jezebel decides to become a role model for Aiden once more. She comes onto Aiden, who is initially surprised, but soon gives in to temptation. Jezebel takes Aiden on a passionate, intimate sexual escapade, showing Aiden that she truly is deserving of love.
Duration: 39:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deserving Of Love - Girlsway

Nicole Love (18 years girl gyno exam) Kanoya

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nicole Love
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal , Brunette, Tampon, Piss
Nicole, 18 years. Small girl with big breasts and large pussy lips inspection with feet
exam, vaginal & anal examination and ultrasound, speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Love (18 years girl gyno exam)

Sunshine Tampa Counselor

Studio: Xbrats
Cast: Sunshine Tampa
Genres: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
She tells you that she’s tired of you. That the best way for her to end your obsession with her feet is to give you what you want. You wanted to see her feet up close, so she’s going to let you get up close. The only catch is that she is going to make you stay there for the rest...
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8332kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunshine Tampa

Sucked Toes, Sucked Cock - Candace Cage and Juan Largo Sayre

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,Fetish ,Foot Fetish ,Teen ,XXX
I'm 18 now and I can do whatever I want. And right now I want to fuck. I told my boyfriend I would suck his cock if he sucked my toes. My feet are super sensitive and whenever someone's tongue is sliding all over them I get the shivers. It's a super turn-on! And I kept my end of the bargain. After my boyfriend sucked my toes, I gave his cock lots of attention with my mouth. Everyone has a cock-sucking method. I do it however the guy likes it. My method is whatever works. My boyfriend likes it when I start off slow and just tease his cock with my lips and tongue. Then after I've dragged my tongue around his head and shaft for a while, I'll slowly work his cock into my mouth. I'll inch my way down to his balls, then start moving my head up and down and using my hand. That's what he likes.
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sucked Toes, Sucked Cock - Candace Cage and Juan Largo
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11825 секунды с 9 запросами