Old 12-04-2022, 10:58 AM   #178
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony Merna

Release Year: 2001
Studio: All Worlds Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Eric Hanson, Anthony Cox, Diego Stefano, Rod Barry, Tanner Hayes, Tony Pacino, Troy Michaels
Genres: Muscles, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Truth be told, this was the installment I've been waiting for the most. Sure, covermodel Eric Han looks great and all, but I'm psyched because it's directed by Wash West, director of two of my all-time favorites: Naked Highway and Animus. I'm happy to report that The Seven Sins: Gluttony is a classic on par with those two. West employs some wicked photographic techniques to replicate the beefcake films of the 50s, and there's a 70s style sequenceplete with Starsky & Hutch music, flared-out clothes, handlebar mustaches, a bad-ass set of wheels, and some throbalicious deep-throating action. Just buy it; you'll be quite pleased. Truth be told, this was one of 2001's very best.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony

Golden Dicks Northborough

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Macho Mayhem
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
There’s no such thing as an unappealing dick, but even so there’s no point in denying that there are some handsome phalluses that just have little extra appeal. The good news is that Macho Mayhem have brought a collection of those golden shafts together in one ball-busting escapade; featuring a bevy of gorgeous studs who will quite literally stop at nothing to enjoy the sensation of a warm, wet mouth or an inviting, hungry ass. Guys like Ted Colunga, Blue O’Neil and Ross Drake, who eagerly take every opportunity to relieve their overriding horniness; resulting in session after spunk-inducing session of hardcore man-on-man action. No doubt about it, if you like real men in full rut then this escapade is definitely for you!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Dicks

Gay - Lookin for Trouble Kamas

In scene one, Fischer, who has just left a meeting with his parole officer (played by handsome Patrick Downs, who looks like the lovechild of Colin Farrell and Carson Daly), finds his own trouble in Asian hottie Brandon Lee, who is looking sultry and dangerous sitting on a big motorcycle in a dark alley. Believe it or not, Fischer starts his tease by giving Lee's bike a little oral pleasure (it's sexier than you'd think), then graduates to Lee's own engine. Lee reciprocates by bending Fischer over the bike, finger-fucking him, then giving him his thick dick, making Fischer whimper and squeal as only a Euro-slut can. Later (in scene three), we find Fischer back in the hoosegow for his public fuck with Lee. Square-jawed cop Tristan Bennet thinks it's all pretty dirty, but that doesn't keep him from getting awfully turned on when the jailhouse slut, Enrique Velazco, starts sucking Fischer off. Before you can say, "prepare for the cavity search," Bennet's in the cell with them, rimming them both for all he's worth, then taking turns with Fischer plowing Velazco's greedy little ass.
Duration: 2:03:32
Video: 512x368, DivX 5, 1192kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Lookin for Trouble

Daring Mates - 720p Halbur

Cast: Mario Galeno, Ken Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Our sexy Latin Ken Summers recently moved to a new flat, but he has to share his room with a boring flatmate who never leaves and remains always at home. So when his Brazilian friend Mario Galeno goes to visit him, they are forced to stay in the living room. Both guys are horny and Ken want to try Mario’s big cock; soon their excitement wins the fear of being caught and the twink bottom gets on his knees to receive the Brazilian thick rod deep in his mouth. Mario cannot wait to please his bottom mate and after a quick rimming session, Ken’s succulent ass gets ready to be banged raw and deep. Finally the right reward also comes and Ken finds his face and mouth full of hot cum!
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daring Mates - 720p

Greyson & Shiloh Peep Serviced Comfort

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Peeing
Shiloh is into photography as well as a very creative dude. So I thought maybe he could do an interesting peep video. He thought about it for a couple days, and asked if he could have a buddy join in or help him. I told him it was alright, but he had to stay out of the camera, or I needed to get paperwork and the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way.Shiloh sent me pics of one of his buddies that he hooks up with on occasion and said he was game. I thought he was totally a guy-next-door type. Kind of the baseball player that you always hoped would want to play ball with you! No sense keeping him the camera!I set him up to do a solo, but Shiloh had already planned a trip to a little private cave he knew about, and out they went a week or so before me even getting him in the door. I told them to just do whatever they wanted, totally include Grey, as I really wanted him to be part of the team.This is not your average peep video, but more like a Serviced video. The two clearly have a thing going on, and it is fun watching them trade oral. The cave was not really good for fucking. Grey’s knees were taking a beating, so they stuck to staying upright, swallowing each others cocks.Shiloh busts a major load all over Grey’s chest, while Grey busts his own load. Shiloh, ever the showman, licks up his load, kisses him, even licks some of his own copious jizz.There is a little pee break at the end. Nothing fancy!
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greyson & Shiloh Peep Serviced

Boys Club Vol. 1 Plaistow

Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Familiarity eighty compact notes of non-stop screwing - sucking - rimming and cumming! Eight boys and eight cum shots! Non-stop fresh act with eight of the hottest, cutest, smoothest, full-of-cum, adolescent studs with the biggest dicks and tightest asses youve at all seen!
Duration: 1:13:22
Video: 512x384, DivX 4, 1099kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Club Vol. 1

Fucking The Handyman - Dakota Lovell and Leon King Burnt Corn

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dakota Lovell, Leon King
Genres: Bareback, Twink, Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Outdoor, Group, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Dakota hires handyman Leon King (aka Leon Foreman) to repair his washer and dryer, but when he gets there he notices he's tall, dark and handsome and can't seem to stop staring at him while he works. Is hot in the laundry room so Leon takes his shirt off revealing his perfectly chiseled muscles which makes Dakota horny as fuck! Leon knows what Dakota really wants, so if he's ever gonna focus on his job, he's gonna have to fuck that boy until he's covered in cum! Series: Say All Stars.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking The Handyman - Dakota Lovell and Leon King

Время генерации страницы 0.03449 секунды с 9 запросами