LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DallasReeves Jack King Andrew Doncaster Mc Clave

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Andrew Doncaster, Jack King
Genres: Anal Sex, Autofellation, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Outdoors, Twink.
Doncaster loves it! He caresses Jack’s broad shoulders while he is getting blown, and leans down for some wet kisses, tasting his own cock via Jack’s warm mouth. Doncaster reclines as Jack gets up on his knees, and Doncaster services Jack in a similar manner.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 564.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Jack King Andrew Doncaster

Adorable guys at the pool Babylon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexei, Kirill, Dmitri, Alexander, Ilya, Vladimir (Vova)
Genres: Muscle, Bodybuilder, Posing, Russian, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Outdoor, Uncut, Group, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Six Russian guys continue to train hard to increase muscles and make their figures athletic and erotic.
This is happening at a special camping site in the country of "eternal summer".
They're relaxed enough and they're not ashamed to seem naked.
The guys have decided to play "In Horses"!
Three riders against three ponies.
It was very funny and erotic!
Alexei, Kirill, Dmitri - rider (the hosts of the pony),
Alexander, Ilya, Vladimir (Vova) - pony.
Easy masturbation of the penis makes it a little more than usual.
The conversations are in Russian.
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adorable guys at the pool

Bear Ragan

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Aaron Cage, Bob Hager, Bronson Gates, Josh West, Marc Vallint, Marko Lebeau, Roman Wright
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Outdoor Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Rimming
A large land roaming mammal with a taste for raw meat. Having massive muscled bodies covered in fur with an affinity with all things rugged. Grizzlies, Cubs, Black Bears, Bears, Otters, Muscle Bears and Bulls. A per who shows great ability, enthusiasm, stamina, etc. Bearse in a variety of shapes and sizes but they all have that rugged, masculine appeal that fits right in here at colt. Get ready to get Mauled.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bear

Czech Hunter Ep. 667 (1080p) Dorton

This rough looking fellow didn't like my camera at all. He was sitting on a park bench, waiting for a friend, when I approached him. I could tell he was pretty annoyed by my presence but relaxed a bit when I showed him some cash. I wanted the dude to be my guide and help me find an old building in the town. I read about it online and it looked like a perfect spot for outdoor sex. I could only hope he would be willing to have fun with me. Well, my pockets were full of money, so it looked like a good idea. I was worried he'd be scared of doing anything gay but in the end, he was just a bit greedy. Judging by his boner, he soon found this new experience very exciting. I certainly enjoyed his smooth tongue playing with me. Penetrating his lovely ass for the first time ever felt even better.
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Ep. 667 (1080p)

DallasReeves Milo Fisher Barebacks Dylan Drive Keene Valley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dylan Drive, Milo Fisher
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.
Milo lies down on his back to let Dylan get even more leverage – Dylan is riding that dick like a pro! As Milo gets even more worked up, he flips Dylan into missionary for several more minutes of deep pounding. By this time Dylan is writhing around in complete pleasure, not wanting the dick-down to end.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4998kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 625.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Milo Fisher Barebacks Dylan Drive

Eurocreme 11" Matt Hughes in outdoor three-way Thermopolis

Chris finally gets some action, and with super hung Matt, it's been worth the wait!! Catching him and Jak enjoying great oral, his enormous thick dick gets Chris wanking furiously from afar. Called over to join in, the hot three-way begins and Jak gets everything Matt's got to offer shoved straight up his ass. Getting his ass truly used, Matt grinds every last inch deeper into him, the cum soaked boy gets a faceful of spunk from both hot lads, Chris letting out an impressive stream of cum straight towards the camera!! Having had his way, hung Matt leaves the two guys fully sated under the trees.
Duration: 8:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 106.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eurocreme 11" Matt Hughes in outdoor three-way

Island Studs - Link - 1080p Arnegard

Tall Hung 9" Bad Boy Twink Link, is a super relaxed, talkative, tan, horny 21 year old Oregon Community College Student, with a smooth tight & lean upper body, white ass, with a defined 6 pack of abs muscles who enjoys showing off his hard fat 9" cock and big balls while telling us so many personal stories about his time in Juvenile Detention, jerks his monster cock which dangles between his sweet smooth ass as he works naked on his hands and knees scrubbing the balcony banister outside wearing only bright yellow latex gloves, spreads his ass crack wide open 5 times with his soaping gloves revealing his gaping pink boy hole as his big swollen cock dangles below his ball sac, jerks his rock hard cock with is latex gloves on, takes two long pisses while talking to the camera, before he sits down on a chair outdoors, slow stroking and fast jerking his massive 9" donkey dick with both hands, moans loudly before he sprays thick cum all over his smooth body, striking his smiling face and lips with his own jizz, drinks his cum for the first time and then takes a cute sexy soapy shower and opens his ass again in this Exclusive New Video from Island Studs.
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Island Studs - Link - 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.05260 секунды с 9 запросами