View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 09:25 AM   #1276
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Every Pool Boy's Dream Covina

Video language: English
It’s possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2177kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Every Pool Boy's Dream

Bareback Weekend Linjiang

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Perverzzo
Cast: Tomas, Markus, Nikolay, Lukas, Eduard, etc.
Genres: teens, twinks, duets, oral, anal, bareback, nature, outdoors
Do cute, young (barely legal actually) guys and hot bareback action sound good? Then you'll love this site! The boys are hot and horny and they are always ready for more! They want to feel live flesh in their asses and be filled with loads of hot of cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:14
Video: 720x512, XviD, 1999kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Weekend

Czech Hunter Vol. 667 Westkapelle

This rough looking fellow didn't like my camera at all. He was sitting on a park bench, waiting for a friend, when I approached him. I could tell he was pretty annoyed by my presence but relaxed a bit when I showed him some cash. I wanted the dude to be my guide and help me find an old building in the town. I read about it online and it looked like a perfect spot for outdoor sex. I could only hope he would be willing to have fun with me. Well, my pockets were full of money, so it looked like a good idea. I was worried he'd be scared of doing anything gay but in the end, he was just a bit greedy. Judging by his boner, he soon found this new experience very exciting. I certainly enjoyed his smooth tongue playing with me. Penetrating his lovely ass for the first time ever felt even better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 667

Euphoria - Quin Quire and Grant Ducati Millicent

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Quin Quire, Grant Ducati
Genres: Bareback, Twink, Oral, Anal, Big Dick, Outdoor, Group, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
It’s clear to see the sexual tension between Grant Ducati and Quin Quire, but they’ve been resistant to it for far too long. Each time they lock eyes, the pressure builds. After an intense wrestling match, the two friends can resist their desires no longer and give in to the euphoric sensations.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Euphoria - Quin Quire and Grant Ducati

Gay- Bathtub Banging in Prague (Harper & Trey) HD Glen Head

Corbin Fisher returns to the gorgeous city of Prague, bringing likewise gorgeous studs Trey and Harper this time around to explore the city and all Prague has to offer! It'd seem Trey and Harper are more intent on exploring one another, though, as Trey can't even wait to get inside before he's sucking on Harper's dick in the street!
Given all they want to do to one another, they wisely take the action inside to the hotel room, where Trey picks up where he left off - hungrily slobbering all over Harper's thick dick before sitting down on it and taking it balls-deep.
After some hard, loud, raw fucking Harper fucks a massive load out of a whimpering, moaning Trey, and then coats and fills Trey's hole with his own!
This full-length, hardcore action scene also comes with extended b-roll bonus footage of the guys traveling through Europe - having fun, hanging out, and sharing themselves in that unguarded, unrehearsed, authentic fashion that makes us all go beyond just lusting after these studs to truly getting to know them! Oh, and it also shows us some of the naughty, outdoor public sex play they couldn't help but sneak in when they had a chance!
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4740kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 719.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay- Bathtub Banging in Prague (Harper & Trey) HD

Uprising Mazong Shan

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Mario McGabe, Denis Reed, Richard Jordan, Adam Russo, Gabriel Thorsten, Evan Rochelle, Milan Breze, Johny Linus and Mark Zebro
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Twinks
A classic story of conflict between the nobility and the peasants. Follow along as an erotic tale of intrigue and indulgence is woven through the lusty exploits of a people divided in everything but their desire.
Scene 1 Mario McGabe and Gabriel Thorsten stray from their path to take a break in the shade. After dismounting from their they go down on the grass and get fucked in the ass. Both men lick, suck and jack each other's big, fat, uncut cocks until both shoot out in the summer sun with their watching all the fun.
Scene 2 Milan Breze, Mark Zebro, and Richard Jordan enjoy an erotic interlude as the sun makes its way down.
Scene 3 Adam Russo and Johny Linus enjoy the limits of their flesh in the great outdoors.
Scene 4 Evan Rochelle, Denis Reed, and Richard Jordan take a few steps beyond the usual interrogation.
Scene 5 Denis Reed and Mark Zebro enjoy a roll in the hay.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:40
Video: 640x480, XviD, 995kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uprising

Wide Nude World of Sports Itta Bena

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Sharpshooter Studios
Cast: Steven Saunders, David Martincech, Di Di, Jack Souto, Joseph Anthony, Juan Carlos Solano, Robert Burck, Robert J Cullison Genres: Erotica: Gay Male, Muscle Men, Wrestling, Posing, Full Frontal, Outdoors, Fetish
For the first time, 8 Playgirl model-athletes share the same screen and playing field in the hottest, wildest, nude athletic competition ever. Their ripped, naked bodies strain against each other as they compete in five challenging events designed to show off every muscle of their stunning physiques. Watch them fight for supremacy in Bucket Ball Scramble, bounce ever higher in Trampoline Dodge Ball, use everything but their hands in Soccer Skirmish, strain for the lead in the All-Terrain Running Race and get down and dirty in Naked Mud Wrestling. And after marveling at the power and strength of their exquisite bodies, you'll meet them one-on-one as each hunk eagerly shows off every flexing muscle of his stunning nude body. If Wide Nude World of Sports were on television, you'd never change the channel!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wide Nude World of Sports

Время генерации страницы 0.03072 секунды с 9 запросами