Old 12-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #3527
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Abracadabra, baby! - Addie Andrews

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy
Video language: English

You might think that we're shitting you when we say that she's a magician's assistant, but we promise we're not. "I do a show with a 105-year-old woman. I have to squeeze into a tiny, little box with her and then swap places in under 30 seconds. When I emerge, I play her younger, more-glamourous, beauty-queen self." So much for not giving away the trick, Addie! Unlike most of the show-offs we feature in our mags, Addie isn't an exhibitionist, but that doesn't mean that she's not adventurous. "I think a lot of public nudity is unfair to the people who don't want to see that shit. It's about respect. But if I'm with a guy and he wants to fuck in front of his friends, I'll give it a shot. The closest I ever got to public sex was when I fucked my old boyfriend in a classroom. It kinda felt like a church because I went to a private Christian university."

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 738.4 MB

Download Abracadabra, baby! - Addie Andrews

Desi Foxx - Desi Foxx

Genres: Amateur ,Redhead ,Solo
Video language: English

How does a 47-year-old piece of ass like Desi retain her tight body? "By working out every day," she said. "Believe me, I've had to work out a lot more than I used to." And what does she do after a hard work out? "Fuck, I hope," she said. "But if there's no man available, I'll take care of myself. Working out results in a lot of built-up sexual energy." And a chick like Desi doesn't waste sexual energy. She uses it. "Besides, I've heard that cumming burns calories." No doubt when a woman cums as hard as Desi does.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

Download Desi Foxx - Desi Foxx
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.51755 секунды с 9 запросами