Cast video:
Name: Alluring Nikki Brooks has some plans for you

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 19 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Nikki Brooks is a real tease while wearing just a petite thong. This stunning blonde knows how to make a guy hard by using her dirty talking skills.nI am so excited to see you! You have not come for me in a really long time so you know what that means. Off with you bottoms! Now that your dick is out it is time to wake him up. Give him a nice shake and slowly start stroking it. I can just imagine where you want to stick your cock. Would you like to stick it in my panties, naughty boy?nKeep playing with it while I am teasing you with my amazing body. I will give you a little incentive: if you give me a nice big thick load and you clean it all up and don't make a mess, I will let you choose where to put your prick. This got you extra hard, I can tell. I will let you fuck me in any way you want. Don't forget about your jewels now, grab them and start tossing them around. I am ready to make you cum in your hand since I want to you to clean it up with your tongue.n - Nikki Brooks

DOWNLOAD FILE: Alluring Nikki Brooks has some plans for you - 196 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03355 секунды с 9 запросами