Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bespectacled Loves to suck

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jackie Hoff
Genres: all sex, big tits, blowjob, glasses, pov, roleplay, taboo
Video language: English

Sweetie, you've come a long way. Don't be so hard on yourself. When we first started practicing you would cum right away. And you lasted more than five minutes last time. Just relax and we'll see how it goes today. I know you'll be a stud in no time...

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8214kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bespectacled Loves to suck

Tommy King - Resisting My Stepsis Is Futile (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tommy King
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Charlie has a new in Tommy King, and he couldn't be happier. They're spending some quality time together with Charlie teaching Tommy a card game. He has agreed to teach her how to play War. Charlie tells Tommy that whenever he plays a game, he likes to wager something. If he wins, he tells Tommy that she'll have to wash his motorcycle in a bikini.
Of course, Charlie has stacked the deck and he wins handily. He tells Tommy to get dressed in her bikini and meet him in the backyard. Making good on her deal, she does indeed wash Charlie's bike in her itty bitty bikini while going about it in the sexiest way possible. When the suds get to be too much, Tommy just takes the bikini off all together. That's when she admits she's wanted to fuck Charlie since she moved in.
Now that it's all out in the open, Tommy gives Charlie the blowjob they've both been daydreaming about with plenty of deep throat action. Then she jiggles that big ass and takes a doggy style pussy pounding. Rolling onto her back, Tommy brings her knees to her chest so she's wide open for Charlie to slam into her velvet glove. A stiffie ride is next up in reverse cowgirl, and then in cowgirl so that big ass can get Charlie right to the edge of cumming. Tommy sucks her juices off the D and then gets on her side so Charlie can fuck her nice and hard. At the last minute, Charlie gets Tommy on her knees to deliver a mouthful of cum to enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7189kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tommy King - Resisting My Stepsis Is Futile (2022)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15778 секунды с 9 запросами