luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sunny and Rex

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

We fade in on Spanish stud, Sunny Colucci and Rex Cameron chatting on the sofa. The chatting does not last too long as these two studs start passionately kissing each other. They slowly strip off each other shirts revealing their much chiseled features. Rex climbs up onto Sunny's lap and the face kissing continues between the two of them. Sliding down to the floor, Rex reaches up and loosens Sunny's pants, pulling them down just enough to allow his thick dick, which is already standing at attention, to jump up and slap his stomach once released from the confines of his jeans. Rex wastes no time in swallowing Sunny's cock all the way to his balls, gagging most of the time due to Sunny's size. Sunny motions for Rex to join him on the sofa and Sunny helps Rex loosen his jeans freeing Rex's cock from its confines and Sunny swallows it all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sunny and Rex

Birthday Boy - Manuel Skye and Thyle Knoxx

Release Year: 2022

Well, now evening has come and I go to him and I will pull him up to his balls like the last whore ...He was confident in his cock and his ass, he was confident in the depth of his ass and his boner, and he drove to the very roots ..

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Birthday Boy - Manuel Skye and Thyle Knoxx

Messy Hole

Release Year: 2022

What has two cute guys, two pair of sexy feet, toe licking, foot fucking, cock sucking, raw sex, and will get you off before you know what hit you?

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 904.7 MB

Download Messy Hole

Gay Tipping Rocky (Rocky, Roman) 720p Hd

Rocky and Roman make for some hot as fuck sex, plain and simple.
I could go on and on about all of the blazing hot sex in this episode, and just how hot it is to see Roman's big dick thoroughly ravaging Rocky's hole. The sex in this is indeed hot and intense, but it's really the subtle stuff that makes this one stand out and takes it to a whole new level of hot for me. I want you to look at the way Rocky responds to Roman in this episode. Look at the eye contact, the way he instinctively leans in for kisses and wants to lay his hands on Roman and feel his flexing muscles every chance he gets. Watch how Roman takes charge of Rocky, but in intimate and passionate ways. Rocky looks like he's getting more and more smitten with Roman with every pump and thrust, and every time their lips come together.
Along with all the insanely hot sex and the big dicks pumping in and out and bouncing all around, eye contact really is just the overriding theme of this one - these two could not get enough of one another, and every single bit of every single thing they were doing to and with one another was made that much hotter for each through staring deeply in to the other's eyes.

Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gay Tipping Rocky (Rocky, Roman) 720p Hd

I'm Going To College! (720p,1080p,4K)

Cast: Dakota Lovell, Eric Fuller
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

After a good training session, Dakota and Eric are sweaty and ready to hit the showers. Dakota congratulates his mate with a friendly ass-grab, but Eric feels kind of awkward about it, telling him he's not into that. Yet, the macho guy finds a letter of acceptance from college (with a full scholarship!) in his locker. Happy as hell, he throws away all of his inhibitions and starts making out with Dakota to celebrate. College is about experimentation, so Eric braces himself by swallowing Dakota's huge cock. Getting the hang of it, he goes wild as his friend eats up his ass passionately. The hairy hunk is horny and eager to sit on his buddy's dick, bottoming like a pro.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 3 files.

Download I'm Going To College! (720p,1080p,4K)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08169 секунды с 9 запросами