luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sunny and Rex

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

We fade in on Spanish stud, Sunny Colucci and Rex Cameron chatting on the sofa. The chatting does not last too long as these two studs start passionately kissing each other. They slowly strip off each other shirts revealing their much chiseled features. Rex climbs up onto Sunny's lap and the face kissing continues between the two of them. Sliding down to the floor, Rex reaches up and loosens Sunny's pants, pulling them down just enough to allow his thick dick, which is already standing at attention, to jump up and slap his stomach once released from the confines of his jeans. Rex wastes no time in swallowing Sunny's cock all the way to his balls, gagging most of the time due to Sunny's size. Sunny motions for Rex to join him on the sofa and Sunny helps Rex loosen his jeans freeing Rex's cock from its confines and Sunny swallows it all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sunny and Rex

Florian Mraz and Jay McDalley - Waiting to Surprise You

I was terrified but the thought was unbelievably exciting. I got onto my front and he pushed my ass up in the air.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6561kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 928.7 MB

Download Florian Mraz and Jay McDalley - Waiting to Surprise You

Bust and Bail

Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore

Hairy horny amateur gay, hot blow and bareback anal group fucking.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1276x720, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

Download Bust and Bail

Aaron Trainer fucks Jordi Massive's asshole 1080p

Cast: Aaron Trainer, Jordi Massive
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Aaron Trainer doesn't waste time with newcomer Jordi Massive. When Aaron smells fresh meat he goes for it and gets what he wants. The warm heat takes them both by surprise but without hesitation he goes down and sucks cock and eats Jordi's ass like he owns it. Slurping and sucking, eating and fucking Aaron turns this beefy boy inside out with his big dick.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Aaron Trainer fucks Jordi Massive's asshole 1080p

Gay As Fuck!, Sc.2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

We're not exactly sure whether they both have an overriding interest in feng shui, or whether they just like moving furniture around for the sheer hell of it, but Navon Raffi and new boy, Peter Poloc, clearly can't decide where they really want the sofa in the opening moments of this terrific little escapade. What is pretty certain, however, is that these two horned-up buddies are into each other big time. So much so, in fact, that once they're happy with where their furniture is positioned they're into each other's pants with a vengeance; taking it in turns to gorge on each other's dicks, before 69-ing like a couple of downtown whores.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gay As Fuck!, Sc.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07482 секунды с 9 запросами