luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Charlie Forde - Aussie Can Handle The Balls FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Charlie Forde
Video language: English

My morning began with a chance encounter with Charlie Forde, a sexy blonde who spoke with an Australian accent. After introducing myself, I told Charlie I worked for a model agency and offered her some money to take part in a casting. She agreed, and as part of the deal, Charlie flashed me her nice perky tits. It was cold out, so I took the slim babe back to my studio, where she got on her knees and sucked me off! I massaged Charlie's clit until her pussy was soaking wet, then I fucked her from behind in standing doggystyle. After riding me in cowgirl, the cock-craving nympho treated me to another blowjob before I spunked a huge load all over her pretty face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Charlie Forde - Aussie Can Handle The Balls FullHD 1080p

Karah Brook - Hot n Ready (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Karah Brook
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

The pizza guy showed up to Karah Brook's house and had the wrong house. Instead of delivering the pizza to the correct customer, he caught Karah naked in the hot tub in her back yard. Standing naked in front of him, not ashamed at all, she invited him to stay. She wasn't really interested in pizza so much as she wanted his sausage! With her still in the hot tub, he pulled his thick cock out and let her suck on it. Taking the fun inside, she continued to suck his thick dick until he was rock hard then she got on top and went for a ride, slamming her soft, tight, shaved pussy down on his hard shaft. She worked her hips and rode him like a cowgirl before he rolled her onto her back and drilled her deep. With her on her hands and knees, he hammered her from behind, pulled out, and cums in her face, feeding her his sticky, hot load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Karah Brook - Hot n Ready (2022)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04448 секунды с 9 запросами