View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 04:17 PM   #152
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blonde In Extravagant Attire Uvalda

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Jessica Moore & Jordan Ash
Genres: Anal, Natural Tits, Blonde, Blowjob (Pov), Big Tits, Ass Worship
Video language: English
Jordan is struggling to get some important work done for some critical meetings when he is disturbed by a sexy girl dressed in a bunny outfit singing happy birthday. Jordan claims its not his birthday and asks the girl to leave.
But she wont leave without her cash. So Jordan decides to get his money worth by sticking his dick straight up her tight asshole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde In Extravagant Attire

Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal Busby

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Lena Nicole
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Hi, I´m Lena Nicole. I´m really excited about having my first girl-girl-anal scene. I really want to have sex with Cherie DeVille, I think she´s super sexy and fun, and she´s so experienced. And I feel she could really show me the ropes and break me in good. What I kind of imagine and envision in my mind is us both getting dressed up really sexy and getting some toys, maybe oiling each other up. So, I imagine her kind of taking charge of me and me being a little more submissive. Her tongue in my ass and getting it nice and wet and warmed up and ready. I want to fuck her really hard but I would let her fuck me first. I just imagine her giving it to me so good, eating my pussy, while mmm I get my asshole penetrated. I just imagine it would be really really hot and I´m really excited for that, hopefully happening...
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal

Sovereign Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal Covington

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Anikka Albrite, Sovereign Syre
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy
I´m Sovereign Syre and this is my fantasy. I´ve always wanted to try rimming. So, there´d be this chick, she has blonde hair and cute perky tits. Just the way she holds her mouth open while thinking drives me insane! Sometimes I even find myself staring. I´m sure she knows I must fantasize about her. If only she´d come over and kiss me! What would I like her to do? Well, first I think she´d make out with me, and then she´d peel me out of my clothes before I peeled her out of hers. She´d use her strong tongue everywhere. On my tits, and especially on my asshole. She´s so hungry for it she can´t help herself. She bends me over and gets me on my knees, and spreads my ass cheeks until she´s faced with my hole. First, she licks it to get it wet, and then she sticks her finger inside. She tells me to relax as she uses her strong tongue to pry me open against her finger. she licks me all around her finger, and gradually she slides her finger inside me massaging my pussy from the inside. Agh, it feels so good. I´m sure my pussy is dripping with my juices by now. She licks my pussy finally, getting my pussy all over her chin and lips, transferring it to my asshole. She keeps licking me harder and harder. She pulls out her fingers and shoves her tongue inside instead, I can feel her wiggling inside me, now she starts fingering my pussy, and soon after I´m cumming but I can feel new contractions now like I´ve never felt before with her tongue still inside me as she moans, feeling me cum in her mouth. I can´t wait for this fantasy to come true!
Duration: 34:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sovereign Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal

Turning Our Daughters To The Dark Side Commercial Point

Cast: Chanel Grey, Chloe Temple
Genres: Facial, Natural Tits, Teen, Blonde, Tattoos, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Foursome, FFMM, Cosplay, Step-Daughter
It is that ghoulish time of year that we call Halloween again, and just because these dads are full grown adults, does not mean they cant let loose and have some fun dressing up as their favorite Star Wars characters. These two dads even break out some light sabers and have an all out duel while they are waiting for their hot daughters, Chanel Grey and Chloe Temple, to get their costumes on. But when these intergalactic girls get bored with light saber fighting, the night takes a dramatic turn. These star sluts make their way upstairs and use their lightsabers to pleasure each others pussies. Before long, their dads catch them in the act and are appalled. But somehow, these juicy young sluts allow for the Jedi and Sith to come together in harmony to fuck them silly. These dark side dads climb on the bed and fuck each others daughters into hyperspeed before using the force to cum all over their faces. I guess Luke was not the only one with daddy issues after all! Were Chloe and Chanel the sexy Star Wars sluts of your dreams? Let us know in the comments!
Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Our Daughters To The Dark Side

Caught Fapping - Diddling In The Dark Caldas Da Rainha

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Caught Fapping
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Haley Spades
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Original Series, Cum on Pussy, pussy eating
Derrick Pierce is sitting alone in the dark when an electrician arrives to fix the power. Derrick's relieved to see the electrician but is a little taken aback by the fact that the electrician has also brought his teenage , Haley Spades, along. He's just picked her up from after school and hopes that it's okay that she hangs out awhile. Derrick allows it, though he's a bit suspicious when he sees Haley looking him up and down.
Duration: 30:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9656kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Fapping - Diddling In The Dark

Exxxtra Small - Is That An Arm Or A Dick? Indialantic

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Bambino, Selena Stone
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Petite, Latina, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Big Dick, Spanking, Black Hair, pussy eating
Selena Stone is only five foot two, which definitely qualifies her as an extra small girl. She is so small that our stud is able to lift her up and swing her over his shoulders with almost no effort at all. When he whips out his cock, it is almost the size of Selenas arm, but that does not deter Selena from taking the monster dong inside her. In fact, it only makes her want it more! She gets her mouth around the head of his dick, getting it wet and ready for maximum penetration. Then she takes the giant inside her tight, extra tiny pussy, and hops up and down on it like a horny teen should. She cannot keep her loud moans down as our stud wrecks her with his huge cock and then finishes with a splash of man juice all over her cute face. Chances are Selena will not be walking straight for a while after this one! Do you think Selena is a babe? Let us know in the comments!
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4206kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Small - Is That An Arm Or A Dick?

Remote-Control Public Arousal - GirlsTryAnal San Jose

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Whitney Wright
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Toys, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Kenzie Taylor loves pushing herself to the limit and walking a fine line when it comes to pleasure. One of her favorite things to do is wear a vibrating butt plug in public! Today, she´s feeling extra bold and decides to wear it during a work meeting, although she doesn´t yet know that now her pleasure is in the hands of her roommate, Whitney Wright. While Kenzie is at work, Whitney discovers that Kenzie´s left her cellphone at home. She´s about to get ready and return it when a curious app catches her attention. She doesn´t know it yet but the app allows remote control of the butt plug Kenzie´s wearing. When Whitney starts playing around with the app, it has very thrilling consequences for Kenzie... Kenzie´s mind is blown when the butt plug seems to take on a life of its own in the middle of giving a presentation. She tries to hold it together as it vibrates away inside of her, although her coworkers start to get suspicious. She tries to lock her trembling knees and quiet her lustful moans but it´s too much! She hastily dismisses the meeting, hoping her coworkers are none the wiser... Not long after, Whitney arrives at the office, mischievously greeting Kenzie while waving the phone. It didn´t take long for Whitney to figure out what that app was for and she had a blast tormenting Kenzie! Of course, it´s all in good fun and when Kenzie says it´s time for to do the teasing, Whitney is game. Kenzie soon bends over the desk as Whitney dives in, playing with her ass and pussy. But true to her word, Kenzie soon turns the table so that she can play with Whitney in return. Even though Kenzie managed to avoid getting caught this time, will it really stop her from doing this all over again in the future?
Duration: 34:27
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 965kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remote-Control Public Arousal - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07463 секунды с 9 запросами