View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 04:15 PM   #53
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal Canadys

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Lena Nicole
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Hi, I´m Lena Nicole. I´m really excited about having my first girl-girl-anal scene. I really want to have sex with Cherie DeVille, I think she´s super sexy and fun, and she´s so experienced. And I feel she could really show me the ropes and break me in good. What I kind of imagine and envision in my mind is us both getting dressed up really sexy and getting some toys, maybe oiling each other up. So, I imagine her kind of taking charge of me and me being a little more submissive. Her tongue in my ass and getting it nice and wet and warmed up and ready. I want to fuck her really hard but I would let her fuck me first. I just imagine her giving it to me so good, eating my pussy, while mmm I get my asshole penetrated. I just imagine it would be really really hot and I´m really excited for that, hopefully happening...
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal

Massage My Fat Pussy Sykesville

Cast: Luna Storm
Video language: English
Luna’s a comely, blonde, alabaster-skinned, large-bodied lass. Needing to release her pent-up tension, so she has scheduled an appointment with Jay, the notorious chubby chaser, for one of his patented in-depth massages. After examining her fabulous folds of fatty flesh, he has her lie face down on his massage table, as he oils her up, and lets his magic fingers knead and stroke her back, and butt, like a baker kneads dough. Having her move into doggie, he fingers her greedy twat, while rubbing his massive cock by her mouth to tease her. Realizing that she needs a deep release, he works a dildo deep into her pussy to get at those hard-to-reach places, while spanking her ass hard, as she moans, and yelps, with uncaged, animalistic passions. Flipping her onto her back, he oils up her front, sensually caressing her huge belly, then her bald, man trap, which he fingers deeply, making her moan, and cry out, in decadent exultation, before she explodes in a screaming, gut-wrenching orgasm. Jay then puts a vibrator into her twat to trigger her G-spot, while she plays with his hard cock, as he furiously fingers her clit, unleashing multiple screaming, volcanic orgasms. With all of her tensions released, Luna asks Jay if she can help release his tension, which segues to another scene that is to be continued.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4277kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 754.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage My Fat Pussy
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04613 секунды с 9 запросами