View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:59 PM   #39
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cory Chase - Key To A Happy Marriage (2022) Nuremberg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: Anal, Hairy
Video language: English
When Cory confesses to her husband’s brother Donnie that their marriage has been feeling stale lately Donnie suggests that they try something new in the bedroom, like anal! Cory is unsure at first but she’s willing to do everything to help save her relationship so she goes to the bedroom, with some lube and a dildo to try her hand at anal. When she figures she might need some help, she begs Donnie to bring his cock and help her prepare her asshole for her husband!
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3280kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase - Key To A Happy Marriage (2022)

Marina Angel Iuka

Nothing goes hand in hand in the bedroom more than a camera and an imagination. Especially when your lady is a total babe with a tight body and is freaky. In this latest Tug Jobs, the babe decides to pick up her man's camera. Then she decides she wants to tease his cock and give him a hand job. This girl was bi-polar with her tug job cause she would be all soft and sensual with his cock one moment and then stroked the life out of it like a mad woman the next. You'll see what I mean as soon as you play the video. Have a monkey spanking good time peeps.
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 329.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel

Abella Danger, Brandi Love - Neighborly Love - FullHD 1080p Hueysville

Cast: Abella Danger, Brandi Love
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, Foursome, FFMM, Wife
Brandi Love and Mick Blue invite their new neighbors, the young couple Abella Danger and Jessy Jones, over for the dinner. Abella admires how close Brandi and Mick are and Mick explains that the secret to marriage is great sex. Abella and Jessy are surprised and Mick brings the group to the bedroom to show off his Motorbunny collection. Mick shows off his collection by having Abella sit down on one to try it out. Abella is pleasantly surprised by the sensation. Jealous that Abella is having all the fun, Brandi strips and sits down on the second Motorbunny while the guys wager on who will cum first!
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5741kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger, Brandi Love - Neighborly Love - FullHD 1080p

Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal Phetchabun

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Angela White, Gia Derza
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Angela White is napping on her bed. Suddenly the door flies open as the energetic Gia Derza, her roommate, barges in, announcingthat she has something that she just to show Angela! ´What?? Knock first, please, Gia!´ Angela exclaims. A couple of days later,Angela is in her room in her bra and panties, nearly finished getting dressed. Gia bounces in without knocking, again, but sheabruptly stops at the sight of Angela´s gorgeous tits nestled in the bra. She stares for a moment too long, looking flustered andentranced. Angela storms forward, exclaiming, How many times do I have to tell you to knock first! Get outta here, I´mchanging!´ Gia gets chased out of the room by Angela, who slams the door in frustration. The next morning, Angela looks excited as she settles onto her bed with her laptop, biting her lip as she stares at the screen whilereaching down under her skirt, lightly rubbing her pussy while she stares at the screen. Just as she´s starting to get into it, the dooropens. ´Hey, Angela--´ Gia enthusiastically greets, but Gia is in through the door before Angela shrieks and shouts!! Why don´t you ever knock??´ Later that morning, Angela walks down a hallway and stops briefly at a bedroom door. There is a whiteboard with writing on it thatreads ´Gone to the gym. - Gia´. Angela smiles broadly and exclaims, Some time to myself!´ She turns and hurries into herown bedroom. She wastes no time stripping down and laying face-down, ass-up on the bed. She starts masturbating, saying toherself that she can play with her ass, too, for once. Sure, she might be able to finger her pussy fast enough before Giabarges in, but when it comes to the back door, well... She moans as she pleasures herself, sliding a hard dildo into her ass. She rubsher pussy and fucks her ass with the dildo, building towards an intense orgasm. Just as she´s about to cum, Gia opens her door. ´Hey,Angela, have you seen my water bottl--´ she starts but stops in her tracks, her eyes wide. Angela screams in shock, hurriedly trying to cover herself. Gia stammers a little, saying that she´s sorry, though Angela scoffs. No, ifGia was sorry, she´d have started knocking, like Angela asks, before barging into her room like this. Seriously, is shegoing to have to get a lock for the door? Gia is flustered, saying that she doesn´t to intrude. She... just gets so excited to seeAngela! Angela is a little taken aback by the sweet, sincere words. Her anger fading, Angela says that as much as she likes spendingtime with Gia, sometimes she needs some alone time. Gia shyly but playfully says that it doesn´t seem like Angela needs more -- frankly, it looks more like she needs some special time with someone else! Angela is surprised, then licks her lips while eyeing Gia. ´Since you´re always so eager to barge in, maybe I should show what I do when I get some alone time,´ Angela playfully says as she shows Gia the dildo, licking it sensually. Angela takesGia´s arm and guides her onto the bed, asking Gia if she´s ever had anything inside her ass. When Gia says that she hasn´t, Angelatells her that she´s going to show her what it feels like, kissing Gia intensely. Gia squeezes Angela´s beautiful breasts, sucking onthem hungrily. Angela strips off Gia´s clothes as Gia gets down on all fours. Face-to-face with Gia´s luscious ass, Angela spanks it asGia squeals. Biting her lip, Angela lowers her face to Gia´s beautiful butthole and begins to rim it softly while Gia moans. Angela´s going to teach Gia how important knocking is, knocking on the back door. Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, killjoint666!
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal

Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal Nove Mesto nad Vahom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Lola Foxx, Adriana Chechik
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
I´ve kind of had this fantasy for a while. I´ve never tried anal. I´ve never had my asshole licked before! And, I have this idea of a long legged tan brunette, taking me by the hand into the bedroom and taking my clothes off, kissing me hard on the mouth, pulling my hair, maybe spanking me a little. And she´s such an anal pro she can already tell exactly what I want without me even telling her. And she´ll lick me first. Then, at first I´ll resist but, then I´ll like it. Then she wets her finger and puts it inside my ass and then, maybe a second one. And then, after that then maybe she´ll put a toy in my ass. I´d really love to know what a real anal orgasm feels like, and she´ll show me, ´cause she´ll be experienced and she´ll know exactly what I need. And then, after it´s all done, I can do it to her. I can show her everything she taught me that day. I can lick her asshole and slip my wet fingers inside of her tight hole. That would be pretty hot, wouldn´t it?
Duration: 29:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 407.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal

Devil's Film - Cuck 'Em While They're Young - Everly Haze & Tommy Pistol Speonk

Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Everly Haze
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, straight, caucasian, open mouth facial, rimming, pussy eating
Everly Haze and her boyfriend Chad Alva just finished having sex, and Chad thinks he did a fantastic job. But after he finishes bragging about how awesome he is in the bedroom, Everly informs him that he's... not actually that great. Chad doesn't believe her, and dares her to find someone who's better. She accepts the challenge, but Chad is still skeptical and tells her he would to see that.
Duration: 32:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12903kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - Cuck 'Em While They're Young - Everly Haze & Tommy Pistol

Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson - Tailoring To Her Needs (2022) Newstead

Cast: Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson
Genres: Lesbian
Lena Anderson and her parent, Jennifer White, arrive at the home of Jennifer's friend, Casey Calvert. Casey is a tailor, so Jennifer has asked her to alter Lena's prom dress. However, Lena doesn't seem excited to be there, although she agrees to go to Casey's bedroom to change into the prom dress. Once Lena is wearing the dress, Casey begins taking measurements and asking what kind of alterations she'd like. Jennifer quickly becomes overbearing, not letting Lena make any decisions on her own. Casey notices Lena becoming upset, and comes up with an excuse to send Jennifer to another room.
Now alone with Lena, Casey is comforting and encourages Lena to open up about what she wants. It's revealed that Lena feels pressured by Jennifer to attend the prom. Jennifer has even set her up with a boy, who Lena doesn't want to go with. Casey gives Lena support, admitting that she never went to prom. Casey couldn't bring who she wanted to, so she never bothered. Lena is more curious about Casey now.
Feeling more comfortable around Casey, Lena admits to being a lesbian. Casey, wanting to be supportive, admits to being a lesbian as well. In fact, it was because Casey couldn't take her girlfriend to prom that she skipped hers. Lena is filled with admiration for Casey, showing hints of attraction. Casey admits to not being in a relationship right now, so Lena becomes bold and tries to kiss her, which catches Casey off guard. Lena insists she's just going for what she wants, for once. Casey is flattered but hesitant to make a move. However, Lena becomes more confident and finally wins her over, and they begin to have sex... but they'll have to be careful not to make too much noise if they want to avoid getting caught by Jennifer!
Duration: 37:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson - Tailoring To Her Needs (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10817 секунды с 9 запросами