View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:12 PM   #363
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal Lone Rock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Phoenix Marie, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Tattoos, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Tribbing
Video language: English
Hey Girlsway fans! Phoenix Marie here and I want to share with you something that I´ve been dreaming about over and over again. I´ve been working for Cherie Deville for over 3 years now as the maid and I can´t stop thinking about her. Cherie comes to see me in the kitchen where she admits that the government seized all her money and could not pay me for all the hard work I did. I was so furious, I mean, how am I supposed to get paid? Cherie promises me that I would not leave this house unsatisfied. Now what does that mean exactly? Well, as she was explaining to me her huge predicament, she started to unbutton her blouse and I could see her pink perfect nipple through her sexy red lingerie bra. Cherie also promised that she would speak to her husband so I get paid. I guess this is a win/win situation, wouldn´t you agree?
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 545.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal

The Anal Babysitter - GirlsTryAnal Guffey

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Chanel Preston, Kira Noir
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, MILF Mature, Butt Plug, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Ebony, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian
Chanel Preston has hired Kira Noir to babysit. When Kira arrives at the house, Chanel tells her she´ll only be a couple of hours and that she could watch TV in her bedroom to pass the time. Chanel leaves the house and drives to work. When she calls her receptionist on her way to the office, here receptionist tells her it´s actually Sunday and the office is closed. Chanel has been working so hard she forgot what day it was. She turns her car around and heads back home. Meanwhile back at the house, Kira is tidying up the bedroom when she stumbles upon a pouch. When she opens it up she finds some sex toys. She shocked to see how pretty they are. When she realizes they´re specifically for ass play, she simply can´t help herself. She pulls up her skirt and pulls down her panties and tries desperately to put it in there. When she realized that she needs to lube it up she moistens the toy with her tongue. As she tries to desperately shove it inside her ass, Chanel walks into the room to witness her babysitter shoving a dildo up her ass. She interrupts her and as Kira starts apologizing, she tells her she´s doing it wrong. Chanel kisses her and tells her to sit on the bed. Chanel is an expert in this field and informs Kira that they need to get her a little warmed up before attempting to put that big toy in her ass. She lies her down and starts eating her out as she teases her ass by gently putting the toy in. Once she gets her nice and wet, Kira has no problem taking it all in. And when she´s cum multiple times thanks to her teacher Chanel, it´s time to return the favor.
Duration: 37:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1804kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Anal Babysitter - GirlsTryAnal

Neighborhood Watch... And Learn! - GirlsTryAnal Mission Hills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Katie Morgan, Paige Owens, Penelope Kay, Nina Elle
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Group Sex, rimming, pussy eating
Katie Morgan is looking out the window when she notices her new neighbors, Paige Owens and Penelope Kay, moving in. She calls her wife, Nina Elle, over to have a look. Katie and Nina are immediately attracted to their new neighbors and wonder if they are a couple. Regardless, both ladies lustfully agree that Paige and Penelope are worth a closer look. Outside, Paige and Penelope have finished moving all their boxes. They embrace, revealing that they are indeed a lesbian couple. Just then, Katie and Nina walk over and introduce themselves. After exchanging some pleasantries, they invite Paige and Penelope over for dinner that night. The young couple gratefully accepts. Sometime later, the four ladies are chatting in Katie and Nina´s living room. The older ladies start to bring up their own sexual histories, expressing how lesbian experiences they´ve had and how their relationship is quite open and free. Paige and Penelope are a bit dumbstruck: they´ve only experienced each other´s bodies, and definitely haven´t experimented as much as Nina and Katie have. Eventually, it is revealed that Paige and Penelope have tried anal. Nina and Katie excitedly suggest that maybe they could guide the younger couple through their first lesbian anal experience if they would like. They start by suggesting that Paige and Penelope kiss each other in front of them, just to warm up. This leads to the young couple making out with Nina and Katie, after which they all start to undress and go even further. Paige and Penelope abandon themselves to a lesbian foursome with their new neighbors, letting Nina and Katie´s experience guide their way to sensual, anal discovery. You can always watch, but if you ask Paige and Penelope, the best way to learn something new might be to dive right in!
Duration: 37:46
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neighborhood Watch... And Learn! - GirlsTryAnal

Moona Snake - Nothing To Imagination Browder

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Moona Snake
Genres: DP, Anal, Brunette, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob
Sexy Italian beauty Moona Snake takes 2 cocks and enjoys it so much. She's wet and ready for double penetration and face fucking!
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moona Snake - Nothing To Imagination

Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal Hornsby

Cast: Lola Foxx, Jada Stevens
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug
Last time I (Lola Foxx) did anal with a girl, it was all about her teaching me how to take the toy in my ass, and teaching my asshole how to stretch around different sized toys and plugs. Well this time I kinda wanna get a hot brunette girl (Jada Stevens) with a big butt like mine, and show our butts stacked against one another and showing them off together. And I wanna take a big toy and put it inside her ass, and really show her how to stretch her ass. And look inside, and put different sized plugs inside her and put my fingers inside and really explore her asshole. And then, I want her to go to me and put a toy inside my asshole, and pull it in and out and lick my pussy while she does it until I have a pussy orgasm and an assgasm at the same time. This is only my second time with anal so I´m a little nervous but Jada´s a pro and I wanna show her that I can play with the big girls. I wanna show her that I can take a big toy in my ass and I want her to eat my pussy, and fuck my ass at the same time so I have an orgasm from my pussy and my ass. And I want her to taste the toy, and see what I taste like inside. So that´s my fantasy: anal sex with Jada Stevens, and it´s about to come true.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal

Mom's Anal Initiation - GirlsTryAnal Melbeta

Cast: Mona Wales, Paige Owens
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Mona Wales is lounging in the living room when her stepdaughter Paige Owens passes by. They are warm and comfortable around each other, their love evident. Paige tells Mona she´s going on a date. Hearing this, Mona seems a little insecure. Paige sits down and curls up with Mona, giving her a hug. She insists that she´ll never take Mona for granted. She´s so thankful to have a mother like her in her life. Especially since their relationship is a little... different. Mona muses that ´a little different´ is an understatement as she lovingly strokes Paige´s hair. She comments about how, even though things went down in flames with Paige´s father, she´s so happy to have a step-daughter like her. Of course, their love took a different route after Paige turned 18... Paige graciously cancels her date. Mona inquires what makes the other girl special and Paige reveals that they´re engaged in butt play. Mona is a bit uncomfortable with the act. Paige tries to seduce Mona, wanting her to open up to butt play. Mona still hesitates. Paige gives her a pleading look, then adds a little butt wiggle to try and entice Mona. Mona ultimately can´t resist Paige. Paige is about to open up a whole other world of possibilities for Mona! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, YulkaFan!
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1111kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom's Anal Initiation - GirlsTryAnal

Riding That Fist Fourmies

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding That Fist
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08099 секунды с 9 запросами