View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:12 PM   #362
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal Cleghorn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Lola Foxx, Adriana Chechik
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
I´ve kind of had this fantasy for a while. I´ve never tried anal. I´ve never had my asshole licked before! And, I have this idea of a long legged tan brunette, taking me by the hand into the bedroom and taking my clothes off, kissing me hard on the mouth, pulling my hair, maybe spanking me a little. And she´s such an anal pro she can already tell exactly what I want without me even telling her. And she´ll lick me first. Then, at first I´ll resist but, then I´ll like it. Then she wets her finger and puts it inside my ass and then, maybe a second one. And then, after that then maybe she´ll put a toy in my ass. I´d really love to know what a real anal orgasm feels like, and she´ll show me, ´cause she´ll be experienced and she´ll know exactly what I need. And then, after it´s all done, I can do it to her. I can show her everything she taught me that day. I can lick her asshole and slip my wet fingers inside of her tight hole. That would be pretty hot, wouldn´t it?
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 407.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal

Fisting Anal Duryea

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Hot kinky jo amateur anal fisting and huge dildo extreme show.
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Anal

Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal Driscoll

Cast: Cherie DeVille, Lena Nicole
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Hi, I´m Lena Nicole. I´m really excited about having my first girl-girl-anal scene. I really want to have sex with Cherie DeVille, I think she´s super sexy and fun, and she´s so experienced. And I feel she could really show me the ropes and break me in good. What I kind of imagine and envision in my mind is us both getting dressed up really sexy and getting some toys, maybe oiling each other up. So, I imagine her kind of taking charge of me and me being a little more submissive. Her tongue in my ass and getting it nice and wet and warmed up and ready. I want to fuck her really hard but I would let her fuck me first. I just imagine her giving it to me so good, eating my pussy, while mmm I get my asshole penetrated. I just imagine it would be really really hot and I´m really excited for that, hopefully happening...
Duration: 32:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal

Tia Ling - Turd Says Part Two Mc Cook

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Butt Plug, Whipping, Ball Gag, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Torture, Foot Licking, Caning, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tia Ling - Turd Says Part Two

Lessons in Anal Part Two: My New Virginity - GirlsTryAnal Alfred

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Karla Kush, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, First Time Anal, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting
This is really hard for me to admit, especially with myself, but I´m a little ashamed of some of the sexual choices I´ve made in my life. Not that I´m a slut or anything, but I think I could´ve done a lot better with the choices I made.People can just feel my sexual tension and I can´t say no to fulfill my sexual needs. But now I´ve come to a crossroad where things are just boring. I needed help and really bad, but I also needed advice from someone who has way more experience than I do. I really needed someone who I could trust, who wouldn´t judge me, and who better than my Stepmom, Cherie.I step into her room, where we talk over my experiences, but the more questions she asks, the more I become horny and want her to touch me. At first, my mom seemed reluctant, but I persuaded her with a kiss, then another one. She was all over me like sweet cherry pie. I give her exactly what she needs. I know this experience will be epic.While showing me how to finger her asshole, I keep rubbing her pussy slowly and I continue to finger her until she cums. Now it´s my turn. I´m so excited being this is my first time doing anal. She licks my asshole and puts in one finger. The feeling is exhilarating. While she fingers me, I keep playing with myself. Mommy says I´m ready for more than one finger. Now there are two. Before I know it, I have an intense orgasm! She shows me her anal toy where I´m practicing on her. Mommy is telling me I am doing such a great job and wants me to make her cum again! She takes out a pink glass dildo for me. I place my legs over my head and I´m ready. She slowly makes circles around my asshole with the dildo I don´t know how it´s going to feel and the excitement is overbearing. My ass it so tight. Before I know it, it was all in! Cherie promises me that tomorrow, bigger and better things will be coming. I can´t wait to be an expert!
Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in Anal Part Two: My New Virginity - GirlsTryAnal

Sovereign Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal Almira

Cast: Anikka Albrite, Sovereign Syre
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy
I´m Sovereign Syre and this is my fantasy. I´ve always wanted to try rimming. So, there´d be this chick, she has blonde hair and cute perky tits. Just the way she holds her mouth open while thinking drives me insane! Sometimes I even find myself staring. I´m sure she knows I must fantasize about her. If only she´d come over and kiss me! What would I like her to do? Well, first I think she´d make out with me, and then she´d peel me out of my clothes before I peeled her out of hers. She´d use her strong tongue everywhere. On my tits, and especially on my asshole. She´s so hungry for it she can´t help herself. She bends me over and gets me on my knees, and spreads my ass cheeks until she´s faced with my hole. First, she licks it to get it wet, and then she sticks her finger inside. She tells me to relax as she uses her strong tongue to pry me open against her finger. she licks me all around her finger, and gradually she slides her finger inside me massaging my pussy from the inside. Agh, it feels so good. I´m sure my pussy is dripping with my juices by now. She licks my pussy finally, getting my pussy all over her chin and lips, transferring it to my asshole. She keeps licking me harder and harder. She pulls out her fingers and shoves her tongue inside instead, I can feel her wiggling inside me, now she starts fingering my pussy, and soon after I´m cumming but I can feel new contractions now like I´ve never felt before with her tongue still inside me as she moans, feeling me cum in her mouth. I can´t wait for this fantasy to come true!
Duration: 34:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sovereign Loves Anikka - GirlsTryAnal

Staci Loves Carter - GirlsTryAnal Butuan City

Cast: Carter Cruise, Staci Carr
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
I (Staci Carr) love sex but there´s one thing I´ve never tried, and I´ve been curious about it. I´ve had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. But I don´t want to give it to just anyone. If I´m going to get my ass cherry popped I want it to be by a beautiful woman. I can imagine her (Carter Cruise) now. Tight firm tanned body, blonde hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes. As we kiss she looks deep into my eyes as if to tell me she can wait no longer. She wants all of me. So I let her take me by the hand and lead me into the living room where she slowly and carefully take off all my clothes until I´m standing before her completely and fully naked. Then circling slowly, she bends me over so I´m kneeling, and my ass is fully vulnerable. She positions herself behind me, pushing against my cheeks, her fingers sliding to grip each side of my hips. There are no words to describe this moment. I can feel her heart beat as is pulsates through her pussy against my bare and trembling ass. Mmmm I can feel my hole vibrating just thinking about her tongue and fingers crawling inside of me, finally letting her fuck me like no one has ever fucked me before. Do you think we can make this fantasy happen?
Duration: 33:31
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staci Loves Carter - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13322 секунды с 9 запросами