View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 02:41 PM   #1123
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommy's Girl - She's My Darling Girl! Cleaton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kit Mercer, Kayla Paige, Lily Larimar
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kit Mercer is spending some quality time with her , Lily Larimar, although it's clear from the way she eyes her up that shehas the hots for her. Unfortunately for her, they are interrupted by Kayla Paige as she waltzes into the house unannounced. WhileLily is pleased to see Kayla, who is another stepmom of hers from a past marriage, Kit is annoyed by Kayla's presence. Like Kit, itseems Kayla has the hots for Lily and neither of them want to give her up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - She's My Darling Girl!

Danika Sloansville

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika

Charlotte Sartre & Naomi Swann - Crashing The Slumber Party Lyndell

Cast: Charlotte Sartre & Naomi Swann
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Lesbian, Scissoring, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Caucasian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Athletic, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy
Adorable Naomi Swann is having a sleepover at her best friend’s house – the two are rating the boys they have crushes on and painting their toenails. Suddenly, the friend’s older sister, Charlotte crashes the party. Charlotte is a total badass and blonde Naomi catches her eye! At first, shy Naomi doesn’t realize that Charlotte is hitting on her, but Charlotte takes Naomi dainty foot in her hands and starts painting her toes. When dark-haired Charlotte starts sucking on Naomi’s toe, Naomi can’t hold back any longer – she wants to know how girls do it!
Duration: 30:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5456kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre & Naomi Swann - Crashing The Slumber Party

The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 4 Gilmanton Iron Works

Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Joss Lescaf, Cherry Kiss, Angie Lynx
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Fisting, Squirt, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cum Swap, Bubble Butt, Stockings, straight, black, caucasian, open mouth facial, rimm
Seems happy with the compliment, clearly having a lot of respect for Mr. Davis. She thanks him for helping her to understand God's will. Mr. Davis quickly glances around to make sure nobody else is there, then tells Karina that before she goes home for the day, he would actually like to talk to her about something. He asks if they can go back inside the classroom for this discussion. Karina readily agrees.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12033kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 4

Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal Grand Ledge

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: April ONeil, Karla Kush
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O´Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla´s especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can´t get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April´s pager goes off. As soon as Karla sees that apologetic look, she knows she´s not getting any today. It´s frustrating, but this is the reality of being married to a doctor... April tries to reassure Karla that they´re on vacation soon, then she´ll be all Karla´s! Until then, they just have to hang in there a little longer. Although Karla is annoyed, she still loves her wife, and she pouts once April leaves her alone in the room. When April returns mere minutes later, wearing her doctor coat, a coy smile, and a strap-on, Karla is pleasantly surprised. It looks like April was only messing with her! Now that she´s not so annoyed, Karla surrenders to the moment, roleplaying with April a little to get the mood back up. She thinks she may have lost something up her butt and needs the good doctor to check it out for her... April is all too happy to examine Karla all over -- both inside out! They´re playful and affectionate as they admire each other´s butts and pussies, though Karla is excited for April to use the strap-on already. Once she does, Karla´s not disappointed! Even if it´s annoying dating a doctor sometimes, it has its perks, too! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalhead42!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal

Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 5 Elkport

Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Kristof Cale, Lindsey Cruz, Kiki Minaj
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cum Swap, Face Fucking, Ebony, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, Stockings, pussy eatin
It turns out that one of Ava's fantasies is to have sex with another guy while Sam watches, so if Sam sticks around while she gets fucked by Dante, that might help to save their relationship. Sam is still shocked, but agrees to give it a try. He sits back and watches as Dante strokes Ava's pussy over her panties, then undresses her and eats her out. Ava even ends up right on Sam's lap as Dante pounds his cock into her. Ava seems much happier now that her wish is being granted, so maybe this really will save their relationship!
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4125kbps

File size: 871.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 5

Lessons in Anal Part Two: My New Virginity - GirlsTryAnal Croghan

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Karla Kush, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, First Time Anal, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting
This is really hard for me to admit, especially with myself, but I´m a little ashamed of some of the sexual choices I´ve made in my life. Not that I´m a slut or anything, but I think I could´ve done a lot better with the choices I made.People can just feel my sexual tension and I can´t say no to fulfill my sexual needs. But now I´ve come to a crossroad where things are just boring. I needed help and really bad, but I also needed advice from someone who has way more experience than I do. I really needed someone who I could trust, who wouldn´t judge me, and who better than my Stepmom, Cherie.I step into her room, where we talk over my experiences, but the more questions she asks, the more I become horny and want her to touch me. At first, my mom seemed reluctant, but I persuaded her with a kiss, then another one. She was all over me like sweet cherry pie. I give her exactly what she needs. I know this experience will be epic.While showing me how to finger her asshole, I keep rubbing her pussy slowly and I continue to finger her until she cums. Now it´s my turn. I´m so excited being this is my first time doing anal. She licks my asshole and puts in one finger. The feeling is exhilarating. While she fingers me, I keep playing with myself. Mommy says I´m ready for more than one finger. Now there are two. Before I know it, I have an intense orgasm! She shows me her anal toy where I´m practicing on her. Mommy is telling me I am doing such a great job and wants me to make her cum again! She takes out a pink glass dildo for me. I place my legs over my head and I´m ready. She slowly makes circles around my asshole with the dildo I don´t know how it´s going to feel and the excitement is overbearing. My ass it so tight. Before I know it, it was all in! Cherie promises me that tomorrow, bigger and better things will be coming. I can´t wait to be an expert!
Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons in Anal Part Two: My New Virginity - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06986 секунды с 9 запросами