View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 02:39 PM   #1220
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Massive Machine Loving Berry Creek

Cast: Bella Bendz
Video language: English
Bella is a horny, tattooed, brunette corpulent cutie who’s come to try out our Fuck 6000 fucking machine, which she’s heard so much about. Following a brief Q&A with a playful striptease flaunting her abundant charms, she demonstrates her cock sucking expertise on the silicon pecker, taking exceptional delight in turning it on to aggressively fuck her mouth. She even gets off turning it on high to furiously fuck her tits before lying down to have it steadily pound her bare ravenous pink canoe. She starts on medium, but soon her voracious desires have her cranking it up to high so that our mechanical marvel is pile driving her gluttonous cunt while she frantically fingers her clit, moaning in sluttish jubilation, bringing herself to a volcanic climax. Being the greedy slut that she is, the more she cums, the more she wants to cum, erupting in a torrent of moaning, screaming orgasms thanks to the 6000 being a tireless stud that never stops unless she directs it to. Moving into doggie with her fat ass in the air, the 6000 relentlessly drills her hungry hole, driving her into a moaning, primal, screaming, orgasmic sexual delirium. Tired but not yet spent, she lies on her back frenetically fingering her clit as the 6000 vehemently plows her harlot’s hole and she pants, moans, and wails, crying out in whorish rapture as orgasmic tsunamis continue to engulf her, converting her to be another staunch proponent of machine love.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5015kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 797.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massive Machine Loving

New Plumper Gets Pumped Little Meadows

Cast: Crystal Valentine
Crystal is a dark haired, tattooed, pretty plumper with mountainous mammaries and a truly lecherous smile. She’s come to see Jay for a quirky, and doesn’t waste any time getting his monster cock into her mouth. Feeling the time crunch, Jay blows through the foreplay to bury his face between her jumbo thighs and lick her honeyed hole. Returning the favor, she’s soon sucking on his cock with the expertise of a seasoned pro coupled with the hungry cravings of a cock-addicted slut-whore. Putting her in doggie, he relentlessly plows her hungry hole, making her moan like a bitch in heat. With her juices flowing, he has her mount his massive meat missile in cowgirl, her big, beautiful fat ass humping his monster cock with impassioned, fiery fervor. After sucking her juices off of his pecker, she climbs back on in reverse cowgirl, slamming her cunt onto his prodigious prick with savage fury. Jay whips out his signature move, drilling her in spoon like a jack hammer while she frantically fingers her clit, her mounds of fleshy folds undulating with every thrust. He continues his pussy barrage in missionary, using all of his weight to slam his titanic tool into her shaved snatch with ferocious, feral frenzy. He goes back and forth between titty-fucking her and driving his steely shaft into her twat until, unable to hold back, he pulls out to spray her tits with his joy juice.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6603kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Plumper Gets Pumped

The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 5 Bunola

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Silvia Dellai, Lana Roy, Maximo Garcia
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Tattoos, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum Swap, Bubble Butt, straight, caucasian, double blowjob, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Tensions are high as Kit and Kayla try to outcompete each other for Diego's attention. Diego grows upset and tries to interrupt but is ignored. Things get even more tense when Kayla tries to convince Diego to move in with her, which upsets Kit. That's when they get combative, each trying to declare that they are the superior to Diego.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12385kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 5

Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal Camdenton

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Lola Foxx, Jada Stevens
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug
Last time I (Lola Foxx) did anal with a girl, it was all about her teaching me how to take the toy in my ass, and teaching my asshole how to stretch around different sized toys and plugs. Well this time I kinda wanna get a hot brunette girl (Jada Stevens) with a big butt like mine, and show our butts stacked against one another and showing them off together. And I wanna take a big toy and put it inside her ass, and really show her how to stretch her ass. And look inside, and put different sized plugs inside her and put my fingers inside and really explore her asshole. And then, I want her to go to me and put a toy inside my asshole, and pull it in and out and lick my pussy while she does it until I have a pussy orgasm and an assgasm at the same time. This is only my second time with anal so I´m a little nervous but Jada´s a pro and I wanna show her that I can play with the big girls. I wanna show her that I can take a big toy in my ass and I want her to eat my pussy, and fuck my ass at the same time so I have an orgasm from my pussy and my ass. And I want her to taste the toy, and see what I taste like inside. So that´s my fantasy: anal sex with Jada Stevens, and it´s about to come true.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal

This Sexy Babe Is So Bad And Disobedient Hottie Lehr

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Chanel Preston and Manuel Ferrera
Genres: Big tits, Facial, Tattoo, Anal, Dominance
Chanel Preston is a bad, bad girl. She can't help doing naughty things and as such, she is referred by her doctor to attend a session in experimental psychology whereby she must confess her sins to Manuel Ferrera and subsequently submit herself to an extreme fuck-fest known only as... The Fuckening!
Duration: 40:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7880kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Sexy Babe Is So Bad And Disobedient Hottie

Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal Frankenthal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lola Foxx, Adriana Chechik
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
I´ve kind of had this fantasy for a while. I´ve never tried anal. I´ve never had my asshole licked before! And, I have this idea of a long legged tan brunette, taking me by the hand into the bedroom and taking my clothes off, kissing me hard on the mouth, pulling my hair, maybe spanking me a little. And she´s such an anal pro she can already tell exactly what I want without me even telling her. And she´ll lick me first. Then, at first I´ll resist but, then I´ll like it. Then she wets her finger and puts it inside my ass and then, maybe a second one. And then, after that then maybe she´ll put a toy in my ass. I´d really love to know what a real anal orgasm feels like, and she´ll show me, ´cause she´ll be experienced and she´ll know exactly what I need. And then, after it´s all done, I can do it to her. I can show her everything she taught me that day. I can lick her asshole and slip my wet fingers inside of her tight hole. That would be pretty hot, wouldn´t it?
Duration: 29:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 407.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Adriana - GirlsTryAnal

Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal Zap

Cast: April ONeil, Karla Kush
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O´Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla´s especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can´t get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April´s pager goes off. As soon as Karla sees that apologetic look, she knows she´s not getting any today. It´s frustrating, but this is the reality of being married to a doctor... April tries to reassure Karla that they´re on vacation soon, then she´ll be all Karla´s! Until then, they just have to hang in there a little longer. Although Karla is annoyed, she still loves her wife, and she pouts once April leaves her alone in the room. When April returns mere minutes later, wearing her doctor coat, a coy smile, and a strap-on, Karla is pleasantly surprised. It looks like April was only messing with her! Now that she´s not so annoyed, Karla surrenders to the moment, roleplaying with April a little to get the mood back up. She thinks she may have lost something up her butt and needs the good doctor to check it out for her... April is all too happy to examine Karla all over -- both inside out! They´re playful and affectionate as they admire each other´s butts and pussies, though Karla is excited for April to use the strap-on already. Once she does, Karla´s not disappointed! Even if it´s annoying dating a doctor sometimes, it has its perks, too! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalhead42!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11699 секунды с 9 запросами