View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 01:38 PM   #5946
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Exxxtra Small - Is That An Arm Or A Dick? Pocopson

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Bambino, Selena Stone
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Petite, Latina, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Big Dick, Spanking, Black Hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Selena Stone is only five foot two, which definitely qualifies her as an extra small girl. She is so small that our stud is able to lift her up and swing her over his shoulders with almost no effort at all. When he whips out his cock, it is almost the size of Selenas arm, but that does not deter Selena from taking the monster dong inside her. In fact, it only makes her want it more! She gets her mouth around the head of his dick, getting it wet and ready for maximum penetration. Then she takes the giant inside her tight, extra tiny pussy, and hops up and down on it like a horny teen should. She cannot keep her loud moans down as our stud wrecks her with his huge cock and then finishes with a splash of man juice all over her cute face. Chances are Selena will not be walking straight for a while after this one! Do you think Selena is a babe? Let us know in the comments!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4206kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Small - Is That An Arm Or A Dick?

My Pervy Family - Sexually Frustrated Braman

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Riley Star, Oliver Flynn
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Family Roleplay, , Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, , POV
My Riley is nothing but trouble, and I'm not complaining! We've fooled around before, but now's the chance to really fuck each other since step-mom and step- aren't around.. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards her natural petite body. 'I want you so bad..' She looks at me with her big blue eyes and pulls my cock out to suck on. I sit back and enjoy her lips wrapped around me, stroking my cock as she blows me. Riley turns around and bounces her ass on my fat cock, I love seeing her pussy lips spread while she fucks my dick. I turn my little over and pound her tight pussy until I'm about ready to cum! My sits up and opens her mouth wide for my big load!
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5728kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Sexually Frustrated

Magic Mouth - Madison Breeze and Tyler Steel Robinson Creek

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Blowjob ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,Facial ,XXX
Madison is a self-described "shy type." She recently graduated high school where she ran cross country. She likes playing video games, watching football, baseball and professional wrestling. Her favorite teams are the Detroit Tigers, Ohio State, and her favorite wrestlers are Randy Orton and Roman Reigns. Oh, and she loves sucking cock. "I would say sucking dick is a hobby of mine," she bashfully told us. "My nickname is Magic Mouth." We asked Madison to tell us a bit about her sex life. "My biggest fantasy is getting fucked by a big black guy. I'm into light bondage, so I'd want to be tied up in bed. After some spankings, he could fuck me doggie-style, my favorite position. I'd also like to try some cuckolding. My boyfriend is game to try it, but we'd have to find the right bull to take me. My guy is 50 years old, so that definitely adds another element to the kink. If we could find a hung, 30-year-old black guy, it would be perfect." Madison came to our studio for an adventure. She got one! We paired her up with one of our new studs and she had the time of her life. "I love getting pounded hard and fast, so this was fucking awesome!"
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Mouth - Madison Breeze and Tyler Steel

Pure Taboo - Freely Given Bowie

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Ryan Mclane, Alexia Anders
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Old Young, Asian, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Schoolgirl, Gagging, Religion, Student, Teacher, Pervert, virgin, pussy eating
Karina (Alexia Anders), heading home after class. One of her teachers, Mr. Davis (Ryan Mclane), stops her on her way out, saying she did a good job in class today. He says that hard work is one of the most important ways to honor God, so he's pleased that she's so devoted to her studies.
Mr. Davis says that what they're about to discuss is very important, and since Mrs. Gilberto is away, this room will give them the privacy they need. Karina unquestioningly accepts this explanation, and Mr. Davis gestures for her to go in first. She walks through the doorway, then Mr. Davis follows and closes the door behind them.
Mr. Davis tells Karina that the school has educated her about the word of God and sheltered her from the world's evils, but now that she's 18, she'll soon be exposed to evil people out there who want to steal her most precious gift - her virginity.
Mr. Davis smiles reassuringly and says that as her teacher, he feels an obligation to protect her, while he still can. He wants to do something to make sure she doesn't have her virginity taken cruelly from her. He has an idea of how he could help, even though it's a bit unusual.
'Your virginity. I want you to give it to me,' Mr. Davis says softly.
Karina is taken aback for a moment, and she asks if Mr. Davis is really sure if that's the right thing to do. If it's such a precious gift, should she really give it up to Mr. Davis so easily? Doesn't God - and the school - teach them to be abstinent?
As Mr. Davis answers her, Karina listens dutifully to her teacher. Her trust in Mr. Davis wins out, and she agrees to give him her virginity.
Mr. Davis tells her that in order for this plan to work, she has to keep it a secret. Karina promises Mr. Davis not to tell anybody about this meeting, or about giving him her virginity. Mr. Davis says that the sooner they get started, the sooner she'll be safe, so Karina agrees to go through with it now.
Mr. Davis is going to do whatever he can to get what he wants...
Duration: 52:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Freely Given

Erica Cherry and Korra Del Rio Broadview Heights

Genres: Teen, Hardcore
Top supertsras shemales Erica Cherry and Korra Del Rio blowjob, rimming and perfect anal sex.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erica Cherry and Korra Del Rio

Groovy Hairy Hippie Teens - Scene 5 Beaver Bay

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Turman, Jessica B
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, 69, Hairy, Facesitting, Blowjob, Big ass, Cum on Ass, pussy eating
When Lola Fae arrives, they are immediately taken in by Korra's beauty, though they try to remain professional. But Korra is a bit taken aback, noting that Lola isn't the same photographer she and her husband-to-be were working with before. Lola confirms that they weren't -- something had come up -- but that they'll take just as good care of Korra's special day.
Duration: 25:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17152kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Groovy Hairy Hippie Teens - Scene 5

Club Sweethearts - Summer's Cumming! Scene 5 Swan Hill

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Nick Vargas, Nicole Love
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Black Hair, outdoor, pussy eating
The electrician warns Derrick that while he's working, the lights might flicker, but that's normal. As soon as the electrician moves further into the house and out of sight, Haley sets her own sights on Derrick. It's obvious that she has the hots for him, though Derrick tries to be nothing but polite and respectful. However, unbeknownst to him, under the cloak of darkness, Haley begins playing with herself. Once the light flickers on and Derrick catches this naughty teen with her hand down her pants, he's shocked!
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4508kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Summer's Cumming! Scene 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03467 секунды с 9 запросами