Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

I myself am not bored, we are expanding

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Hello Linnaea
Genres: Brunette, MILF, Dildo, Masturbation
Video language: English

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I myself am not bored, we are expanding

Foxie, Francesca DiCaprio

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Foxie, Francesca DiCaprio
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Video language: English

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm and we catch the whole thing on film!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Foxie, Francesca DiCaprio
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03151 секунды с 9 запросами