Old 12-03-2022, 10:03 AM   #61
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Love sparked in the closet Playa del Rey

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dale Madden (aka Boda Gold), Tomas Salek
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Video language: English
Yum, Yum, Yum, here they come, when you luv 'em we bring 'em back for more helping of creamy, spunky goodness, and these 2 cuties have been very popular, you can see why! and they're real cock and cum hounds too. Big burly blonde Dale and lithe, sexy, Matinee-idol-good-looking Tomas are in the locker room, amongst the fug of hormones and sweaty jocks, its like catnip to these study gents. Dale is on Tomas like a a starving man, sniffing, snuffling and slurping on that juicy joint. The boys are sexed up and Tomas is spreading the cheeks to open his hungry hole and take that hard, uncircumcised dick, he's absolutely cock-mad and bends over, straddles and bounces anything to get every throbbing inch of hot dick, up his bareback hole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love sparked in the closet

A Nightmare On Twink Street Blakely Island

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Crush Boy
Cast: Ryan Conners, Jordan Ashton, Dean Holland, Nathan Stratus, Roxy Red, Patrick Kennedy, Ashton Cody
Genres: Twinks, Live Shows, Cum Shots, Blowjob, Blonds, Anal Sex, American, Muscular, Jocks, Group Sex, Facials, College Guys, Brunette, Big Dick, Bareback,Piss
Get ready for A Nightmare on Twink Street! In the early 1900's, a gay man named Freddy lived with his male lover near Elm Street in the American Southwest. After finding about this couple's elopement, an unforgiving and radical community captured and tortured Freddy's lover. Freddy was able to set him free but was hung in the woods after being captured himself. Years after his , the and of the townspeople experience terrifying nightmares involving a man who takes his sexually driven revenge on his innocent and often virginal victims.Now, Dean Holland along with his friends, Jordan Ashton, Nathan Stratus, Roxy Red, and Ashton Cody are being haunted by the ghost of Freddy in their dreams. When each one begins to experience intense sexual nightmares that continue to increase violently, Dean and his friends realize they must find a way to stop the psychopath's reign of terror - or never sleep safe again.
Duration: 2:17:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Nightmare On Twink Street

Street Boys – Sperm Kisses (2007) Prince Albert

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Street Boys
Cast: Martin Bold, Daniel Copperfield, George Michaelo, Petr Hasek, Tommy Blond, Peer Paulus, Felix Wallace, Martin Love, Lukas Jarda, Karol Sladan, Thomas Jefferson
Genres: Bareback, Swallowing, Rimming, Twinks, College, Young, Jerking, Oral, Butt Play, Toys, Anal, Big Dicks, European
"Daniel Copperfield stares at his boyfriend Thomas Jefferson enquiring, “This should pass through my hole?" “Let's just try out." he replies. “But I want to suck your hot cock too.” He sucks an anal ball intensely until his cock gets hard then begins to play with his arsehole. Daniel enjoys that as he takes hold of the anal balls. Thomas needn't be told twice and still he moves over his friend in a proper position and plunges one ball after the other into Daniel's sphincter as he cries out with pleasure. After this dildo play he also wants to feel Thomas's hot cock. He takes off his trousers and places himself willingly with his bottom before Thomas. What a gorgeous arse, he thinks and puts his lusty cock into his boyfriend. He fucks him hard bareback until Daniel cannot control his sperm any longer. Thomas sits down below him and lets him squirt out the whole juice over his face. He licks off the sperm and sucks Daniel's cock once more properly. But now also Thomas wants to unload his juice and so Daniel sits down next to him and looks at him with pleasure when his sperm drops. He licks it off and gives Thomas one more beautiful sperm kiss..."
Format: avi
Duration: 2:49:00
Video: 528x400, DivX 5, 478kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 703.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Street Boys – Sperm Kisses (2007)

Zack Hood and Danny Torro - 720p Elk Mountain

Cast: Zack Hood, Danny Torro
Genres: Kissing, Bareback, Outdoors, Masturbation, Blow Jobs, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerk Off, Close ups, Big Dick, Uncut, Muscles, Young Men, Mature, Blond
If there's anything hotter than getting your arse reduced to a sopping, spunk wreck by big, burly bastard - Zack Hood, then it must be the added danger of a scorching, bareback outdoor fuck. Danny Torro is the man for the job, he picks up Zack in a sleazy underpass, notorious cruising area. Danny pats Zacks. bulging crotch and he's not disappointed by the burgeoning cock he can feel through the material. Zack sucks Danny's juicy joint, to rigid attention, and Danny's very eager to return the compliment. I luv watching Zack bend this dirty blonde over and unceremoniously stuffs his raw dick right up his pale, girl, peachy butt hole. Danny's a rude little fucker and punches back to swallow every inch of that bareback dick. Our study fuckers pummel each others bodies until Zack's ready to fill his cum dumpster cutie with steamy, gloopy jazz.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7054kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zack Hood and Danny Torro - 720p

Czechhunter Vol. 469 Tehachapi

Studio: Czech Hunter
This was my lucky day. I chose wrong hunting grounds at first, the area was nice but way too calm. It took a while before I met my guy. He was really interesting. This cute blond dude came to Prague because of Pride Parade. He was really into the stuff but mainly for moral and historical reasons. He was also an aspiring businessman... well, he had plans but lacked capital. I could help him with that, so we made a little dirty deal. He was no slut but was obviously interested and curious. My cock was a bit bigger than he expected but he managed quite well. I received one of the best blowjobs ever from him. Then I focused on his adorable clean shaved ass. It was nicely tight, and the guy knew how to handle a cock. Maybe he was a bit disappointed in the end, but my main goal was to satisfy me and not him.
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5267kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czechhunter Vol. 469

Twink Mykul Endures The Pain Blond Hair and Bondage Carlotta

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Brayland can be a real rough dom, but it seems twink boy Mykul is determined to withstand whatever the young man delivers. He's soon red and sore on the table, crying out and writhing as the molten wax hits his bare skin. Things don't get any easier when he's up on the cross and the flogger is slapping away at his naked body.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4088kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Mykul Endures The Pain Blond Hair and Bondage

Spritzz Vlad & Paul - Fuzzy Head Meets XXL Destroyer Critz

Vlad and Paul are two athletic guys with nice, well-trained bodies. Being in their early 20s, they actually always have pressure in their balls and so the two young lads start to make out on the couch. When the blond fuzzy head Paul finally kneads Vlad's massive bulge, he is amazed, because the biggest cock he has ever seen pops up in front of him. With pleasure he spoils the delicious 22 centimeters with his tongue and lips. How is this XXL destroyer going to feel in his hungry ass? Paul is in bareback fuck heaven when Vlad slowly enters his meat centimeter for centimeter ...
Duration: 18:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 288.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spritzz Vlad & Paul - Fuzzy Head Meets XXL Destroyer

Время генерации страницы 0.21893 секунды с 9 запросами