luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sexless No More

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

It's the end of the first school day after a two-month lockdown. Professor Dani Rivera greets colleague Diego Reyes and they chat about how good it is to be able to have some freedom again. It wasn't easy being confined to their homes. Dani missed going to the gym and Diego missed... having sex. Visibly horny and turned on by the conversation, Diego approaches Dani and asks if he hasn't miss sex at all?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexless No More

Helix - Connor Jacobs & Taylor Tyce

In this scene, the popular Connor Jacobs enter the room to find first time 8teenboy Taylor Tyce eagerly awaiting his twinkalicious to and ready for action. Their kisses don't miss and quickly lead to the various stages of undress where we first get a look at en-Tyce-ing Taylor's broad little chest and beautifully built figure. The pace is slow and passionate as the two trade blowies and pleasure each other's raging stiffies before Connor's ready to turn his buddy-boy over and we're introduced to another fantastic feature.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Helix - Connor Jacobs & Taylor Tyce

Marco Nails Seth Fisher

Studio: Dirty Tony

Marcos dick harder than a diamond, which Seth immediately swallows all the way to his hot natural pubes and beautiful tight balls. Marco fucks his face for a bit, before flipping the script to deep throat Seths beautiful 9-incher. I dont know where all that meat went, but from the looks of Seths face, he is definitely in heaven. Tongue swirling around the base of Seths monster dick as his piss-slit oozes precum all down the back of his throat, Marco really shows off his best-of-show cock-sucking tricks and works up the tension until he cant resist plowing his throbbing engorged hard-on, balls deep into Seths crushingly tight pink sphinc. Eyes bulging from the pounding his little jock hole is receiving, Seth cries out in garbled English while Marco gives it to him furiously like only another man could. Flipping him onto his lap to ride cowboy, Marco continues ramming his hot dick in and out of Seth...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:30
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 895kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 222.3 MB

Download Marco Nails Seth Fisher

Gay Trenton & chandler's shower fuck [1080p] Hd

Video language: English

A short time after Trenton's first bottoming scene (with Kent), I asked him how it went. He confessed to his liking bottoming much more than he thought he would, and admitted it felt pretty good - though any of us that saw him in that first bottoming video knew that already!
I jokingly said, "Now we just need to get you to bottom for Chandler".
Trenton's eyes got wide at that, and he shook his head. "I don't know if I could do that!".
Well he most certainly can do that, and he most certainly loved it! We knew Trenton found he liked getting fucked, and so we knew he'd love Chandler's huge dick inside him! What's more, Chandler doesn't just have a huge dick - he knows how to use it! And he rocks Trenton's world with that cock in this super hot shower fuck that ends with Trenton feeding on Chandler's massive load!

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 905.7 MB

Download Gay Trenton & chandler's shower fuck [1080p] Hd

LucioSaints Yoshi Kawasaki and Lucio Saints

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Yoshi Kawasaki and Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Deep Throat, Interracial, Spanking Spitting, Tattoos

Yoshi Kawasaki knows well how to handle a big cock and this is what this scene is about yoshi tight ass got stretched the f"ck out, used and abused by Lucio Saints. Don´t miss it.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download LucioSaints Yoshi Kawasaki and Lucio Saints
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03318 секунды с 9 запросами