View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:19 PM   #4086
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Snug As A Bug In A Sleepsack Mistress Alice Femdom Bondage

Snug As A Bug In A Sleepsack - Mistress Alice Femdom Bondage

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 240 x 426 Size: 302 MiB Time: 30 min 48 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Some bondage enthusiasts find bondage enormously comforting and a complete kink in its own right, instead of a means to an end. Enjoy this afternoon celebrating sustainable and completely inescapable bondage in a custom leather sleepsack with strategic padding to maximize immobilization and duration. Eventually, all bondage scenes will develop "hot spots" that limit the length of the lockup. Our goal here is to completely eliminate all movement while still allowing SnugBug to be strapped down for an entire afternoon (or more!) to enjoy the curing and calming effects of true helplessness. Zip it up, lace it tight, strap it down and then order him to struggle so that I can find and eliminate the wiggle room. I want him to be able to exhaust himself without the bondage giving an inch! That lack of escapeability becomes even more important when I start to control and restrict his breathing too!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03020 секунды с 9 запросами