luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Getting Loaded at lunch time

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Dominic Sol, Mike Dozer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Cum Eating, Cumshots, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Dominic Sol was on his way to the office. Mike Dozer and Antonio Biaggi were on their break when their paths crossed and led to a hotel room. there, Dominic got screwed and all his holes filled up....

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Getting Loaded at lunch time

Love On The Beach - 720p

Cast: Fabio, Teddy Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Masturbation, Piercing, Rimming, Smoking, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Fabio and Teddy cruised each other on the beach. After making out and getting all horned up on the street, they went back inside and Teddy took Fabio's 9incher.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

Download Love On The Beach - 720p

Major Dick Jungle Orgy

Cast: Gils Spender
Genres: 3 Way

Vietnam, 1970. Major Dick just got left behind in the forest after being left behind by his army buddy. He is just strolling through the jungle when he happens upon 4 cute young Thai men having a wild birthday orgy. His huge cock bulging, he finally makes his move towards the hungry and horny Asian boys...achieving not only world peace, but a most fantastic festival of fuck not to be forgotten.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 113.5 MB

Download Major Dick Jungle Orgy

Gay - Diego Summers and Aaron Blue - 720p Hd

Diego Summers and Aaron Blue - 720p: Our mission at Fuckermate is to bring you the hottest mates around and the gorgeous twink that we introduce you this week is our last discovery. Aaron Blue comes from Colombia and got all the qualities to become one of the next Fuckermate's stars. His dazzling smile could make anyone fall in love and our hung top Diego Summers did not remain indifferent when he met him for the first time. You know Diego loves to raw fuck young Latin boys and Aaron is the perfect match for him. The feeling and the passion between these two guys have been incredible and our cameras have caught all the hot and sensual moments that they exchanged each other! Will this be the birth of a love?

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 565.3 MB

Download Gay - Diego Summers and Aaron Blue - 720p Hd

MilitaryClassified Tyler blowjob

Tyler is one of my rare finds and I pride myself on this because I really feel that it's quite a monumental feet to seduce these guys when they are completely against what I'm trying to do. Tyler took many weeks of constant manipulation until I finally broke him down and he agreed to meet. This is a very interesting video because we initially agreed to do a hand job which getting him to agree too was like breaking into Fort Knox. What was a big surprise during the shoot was that I took the intiative and propositioned Tyler to go a little bit further for a little more money if he let me suck his dick...

Duration: 17:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1518kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download MilitaryClassified Tyler blowjob
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04798 секунды с 9 запросами