View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:59 PM   #13
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Small-Town Fucker - Avalon and Tony Rubino Mazeikiai

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,XXX
Video language: English
Kankakee, Illinois is famous for a couple of things. First, Places Rated Almanac named Kankakee the worst place to live in America in 1999. Second, Dave Letterman sent them a couple of gazebos to spruce the place up in a pretty funny segment on The Late Show. Well, now that small town may be famous for a third thing: Avalon. This 5'8", 130 lb., blue-eyed beauty is just 20 years old, but she's already proving herself to be an able cock-pleaser. We love getting our hands on a young, mid-western piece of ass like Avalon because they're always so innocent-looking. Avalon wanted to shoot a solo masturbation video, but we introduced her to our stud Tony and the two hit it off. So much so that she soon had his dick plunging down her throat and her pussy was getting fingered on-camera. After that, of course, she decided that she should let him stretch her young pussy. Keep your eyes on Avalon, something tells us that she won't film too many more scenes. Enjoy them while you can!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small-Town Fucker - Avalon and Tony Rubino

Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3 Oasis

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Kyra - Fate of a Witch - Part 4 Merida

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lomp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.
Duration: 13:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra - Fate of a Witch - Part 4

Chastity Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal Calhan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Penny Pax, Chastity Lynn
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Every night for the past couple weeks, I´ve been having the craziest dream. I (Chastity Lynn) wake up right before I´m about to cum, feeling so disappointed. My dream starts, I´m lying there just waiting and waiting, until a sexy redhead with bright blue eyes (Penny Pax) comes in with a sparkly red butt plug in her hand, she slides it right in my tight little butt, and I squirm in delight. When she has me nice and loosened up, she slowly slides the butt plug out of my ass, and dips her wet little tongue in between my cheeks. Once she has me all nice and wet, she pulls out another special toy for me to play with. This is one that I´ve never ever used before. It´s meant for my pussy and my ass at the same time. She slowly slides it in and I scream in pleasure. As she´s pulling it in and out, in and out, working me up, I feel my holes tighten around the toy. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, on the verge of having the biggest hardest orgasm that I´ve ever had.
Duration: 39:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal

Take The Shot - Viv Thomas Dutch John

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Viv Thomas
Cast: Ivi Rein, Elin Flame
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Small Tits, Fingering, Facesitting, Lesbian, pussy eating
After beating her at pool, sexy redhead Elin Flame demands a kiss from gorgeous blonde Ivi Rein, as Sandra Shine's erotic movie 'Take The Shot' begins. Their hands roam all over each other as they embrace passionately. Ivy leads Elin to the couch, pulling down her top to caress her beautiful breasts, then unbuttoning her tight shorts and stripping her naked. Spreading Elin's long legs, Ivy eats her shaved pussy avidly, making her gasp and moan. The blonde sweetheart pauses to undress, revealing her stunning curvy ass, before licking Elin's puffy clit as she fingerbangs her to a powerful orgasm. The petite redhead kisses her own flavor from her lover's lips before guiding her to straddle her face. Looking up into Ivy's pretty blue eyes, Elin eats her shaved pussy skilfully, then pushes her back on the couch to make her cum like crazy.
Duration: 29:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take The Shot - Viv Thomas

Losing Her Bloomers - Kate Bloom Ronald

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen
Kate is a petite, blonde teen with piercing blue eyes. She's cute as a button and eager to show you her pussy. But first she wants to tease you with a panty show--because she knows you like undies as much as she does. She rubs her slit through her panties, pulling the panel to the side every so often so you can get a peek at her tight, pink cunny. Finally, she removes her bloomers and stuffs them in her face. Kate loves the smell of her own pussy, and we can see why. She has a pristine flower between her legs. She continues to diddle herself, now using her panties to rub her clit. She cums on her cotton panties, blue eyes staring right at you, the smell of her sweet pussy filling the room.
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losing Her Bloomers - Kate Bloom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25075 секунды с 9 запросами