View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:53 PM   #46
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Busty BBW Massage Lyons

Cast: Lady Spice
Video language: English
Super busty plumper Lady Spice has been feeling tense and stressed lately, so she’s come to professional masseur Jay to wipe all that tension away. He starts by getting the bosomy BBW’s skin nicely oiled up and applying his soothing hands to her back and legs as she lays on the massage table. Then he turns Lady over and continues the session by squeezing and rubbing her massive mammaries and generous belly. The fat floozy gradually relaxes and begins to get excited, so Jay steps up the therapy by producing a powder blue vibrator, which he switches on and slides into Lady’s wet pussy. He works the sex toy in and out of her fleshy twat and brushes it over her tingling clitoris like a master. Then Lady gets on all fours, and Jay continues gliding the vibrator to and fro in her moist cunt as she moans with pleasure until she reaches a noisy orgasm. Every bit of tension now released, the big boobed wench thanks Jay for his services and marvels at what a good massage can for a girl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6074kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty BBW Massage

The au pair's initiation Scroggins

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Feature, Big Tits, Anal, Lesbians, Threesome, Sex Toys Play, Lingerie, All Sex
Poppy Pleasure is a charming young woman who, like many other girls her age, needs money to pay for her studies. Preferring to rely only on herself to provide for her needs, she chose to become an au pair for a few months. Luckily for her, her research was very quickly successful and she was lucky enough to find a host family that was quite charming... apparently.
Anissa Kate and Kristof Cale have a superb house that Anissa hastens to show Poppy as soon as she arrives. The pretty blonde did not expect such a warm welcome. When Anissa hugs her to welcome her, she's a little surprised... but that's just the beginning! After a welcome dinner, Poppy goes to her room while Anissa and Kristof both find themselves in theirs.
When the sublime brunette then begins to undress under the eyes of her husband, the latter does not miss a beat of the show. What man could resist her maddening curves and ultra sexy black lingerie? Just to add a little spice, Anissa does not hesitate to moan louder than usual to make sure that their guest, whose room is on the other side of the wall, hears them. The latter, her ear glued to the wall, will thus be in the front row and will enjoy the antics of her new employers as if she were with them.
The next day, while Anissa is lounging half-naked in the sun in her garden, she asks the pretty Poppy to oil her magnificent breasts. At first a little embarrassed, the young woman runs until Kristof calls his wife to tell her that he will be late because of an unexpected meeting at the office. The pretty brunette is far from suspecting that the meeting in question is more sexual than professional with her secretary Mary Rock. After teasing her boss with a very sensual striptease, the young woman is quick to offer him all her orifices, even going so far as to offer him her anus for a very intense sodomy. This is the kind of closed meeting that Kristof would like to have more often.
A very exciting evening for Poppy
Once back home, Kristof offers Anissa a romantic outing. It must be said that before the arrival of the au pair, the couple did not have much opportunity to spend a quiet evening. After giving all the instructions to Poppy, Anissa joins her husband, leaving the young woman alone at home. The latter thought she was spending a quiet evening reading until Charlie Dean, one of the couple's neighbors, came to the doorbell. That same morning, he had noticed Poppy's presence in the garden and he intends to get to know him better.
Barely dressed in mini shorts and a t-shirt barely covering her curves, Poppy is at first surprised by this impromptu visit. At first intimidated, she quickly lets herself be seduced by the young man's beguiling smile. In the end, not as innocent as she looks, the young woman lets him undress her before he begins to caress and lick her passionately. It is only natural that she then lets him penetrate her as if she had been waiting for this from the start. The two young lovers are so busy that they do not hear Anissa and Kristof when they return from the restaurant. Embarrassed, the young woman runs to take refuge in her room, hoping that the couple does not dismiss her for professional misconduct.
Poppy has all the qualities of a model employee
To her surprise, Anissa joins her a little later when she has just come out of the shower. Before she even has time to get dressed, her boss starts kissing and caressing her before giving her a very sexy lingerie set. Not knowing quite how to react, Poppy gladly accepts the hugs, and this unexpected gift.
Thus dressed in this white lingerie, Poppy allows herself to be blindfolded by Anissa before the latter gives her a gift… a little more special. It is thus gently that the pretty brunette inserts an anal plug into the tight anus of her charming employee. Against all odds, she seems to appreciate the gesture. Now that she's ready, Kristof, who was just waiting for that, joins the two women. Then follows a most sensual threesome during which Poppy proves to the couple that they made an excellent choice when they recruited her. It's a safe bet that her little "slip" with the neighbor was just a test orchestrated by the couple to be sure that she had all the skills required to become their full-time employee.
Duration: 2:05:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The au pair's initiation

All Girl Massage - After Today...! Zeigler

Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Jenna Sativa, Jenna Foxx
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Massage, Ebony, Black Hair, Oil, Bubble Butt, ass massage, rimming, pussy eating
Jenna Sativa, a masseuse and owner of a massage parlor, is talking to a friend on her cellphone. She says that her parlor is under suspicion of 'presumed sexual shenanigans' with her clients, so she'll have to stop getting frisky with clients... even though that's her favorite thing to do!
After ending the phone call, the masseuse solemnly vows that she will have sex with a client again. But when a beautiful new client, Jenna Foxx, enters the parlor for her massage appointment, the masseuse realizes this will be easier said than done.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Girl Massage - After Today...!

Katie Kush Lackey

Genres: Anal, Hardcore
Mad girl Katie Kush oiled body rough ass fucking, hardcore anal action.
Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3423kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush

Adeline Lafouine fucked in all holes with oi Bbc Dp dildo and cock Hinsdale

My neighbor fucks my mouth with his long cock. Afterwards he oils me up and fucks my pussy and ass for a long time. He has such a big cock and is so persistent! He brings me to orgasm several times. I fuck myself in double with a big dildo and his cock, and my hand and his cock. I prolapse and drip, so horny I am. In the end, my neighbor squirts on my open pussy.
Duration: 58:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4382kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adeline Lafouine fucked in all holes with oi Bbc Dp dildo and cock

Christina Carter milked! Urbanna

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina… not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina’s dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn’t believe we gave her.
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter milked!

4 Nude Beach Nymphs Republican City

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ariel, Marika, Melena, Mira
Genres: posing
There is such a joy to this film, it will have you smiling for days. Each girl - Ariel, Marika, Melena, and Mira - seems so happy to be there. Happy to be posing, oiling, touching, playing, and swimming in the surf. Join them, and you'll be happy too.
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 4 Nude Beach Nymphs
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04991 секунды с 9 запросами