View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 01:50 PM   #354
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cheeky Sense Of Humor - GirlsTryAnal Szczecin

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Serena Blair, Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Serena Blair likes everything to be neat and tidy. However, her roommate, Kenna James, is the most disorganized person she´s ever known! How Kenna can be so carefree about everything drives her insane, even if she secretly thinks Kenna´s hot. One day, they clash, with Kenna lamenting about how Serena is. It´s obvious to her that Serena needs to loosen up a bit and have some fun. Little does Serena know, from that point on, things are about to get cheeky. Serena is stunned when the mischievous Kenna uses every chance she has to be naked to show off her perfect butt. Although it shocks Serena at first, she´s unable to keep her eyes off those cheeks. It doesn´t help that Kenna, ever the trickster, keeps sticking things in her butthole to get her attention! Finally, when Serena´s looking for a remote, only to find it in Kenna´s butt, she can´t stand it anymore. Her curiosity gets the best of her and Kenna pounces. With Serena being so neat and tidy all the time, wouldn´t she like to get for once...? Unable to hold back anymore, Serena gives into her desires. They both lose themselves in the heat of the moment as they tongue each other´s pussies and play with each other´s buttholes. As Serena melts with pleasure, she´ll never be so uptight again! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, DrMikeJr!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1661kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheeky Sense Of Humor - GirlsTryAnal

Finding The Right Fit For You - GirlsTryAnal Nesmith

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lena Paul, Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Toys, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Lena Paul has been trying to experience the joys of anal sex but is worried she isn´t doing something right. To help get to the bottom of why her bottom´s not feeling it, she goes to a consultation with a representative, Victoria Voxxx, for her favorite line of toys. It´s just that she has a wide variety of toys but nothing´s rocking her world. Whether it´s a nice little beaded glass toy or a bright green goliath called the Destroyer, Lena´s never left feeling satisfied! Victoria wants to help Lena fall head over heels in love with anal sex and offers her some basic tips. When Lena insists that she´s been using those tips and more, Victoria grows thoughtful. She then asks if Lena´s ever had a proper fitting? Just like how fittings help people find the right clothes, an anal fitting can help find the right toy! When Victoria snaps on black gloves and tells Lena to bend over, Lena is surprised but ready. Victoria takes her time easing Lena into it, fingering and rimming her. Lena feels something she´s never felt before and wants more! Who needs toys when you have Victoria´s tongue?? Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, revolution72!
Duration: 39:02
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1030kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finding The Right Fit For You - GirlsTryAnal

Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal Lucas

Cast: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strapon, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite
So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she can´t breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Can´t wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much it´s gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then I´m gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I can´t wait to watch her face when she´s getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on she´s gonna love it, and she´s gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. It´s not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... let´s see how it goes!
Duration: 26:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal

Step-Sister Booty Sniffer - GirlsTryAnal Norcatur

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jenna Sativa, Lena Paul
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, 69, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Sister, Ass, Lesbian
Jenna Sativa is getting undressed in the bathroom. When she puts on a new set of clothes and leaves, she forgets her panties on the floor. Her step-sister is ecstatic when she walks in to find her discarded panties. What Jenna doesn´t know is that Lena has been sniffing her panties in secret and developing quite the crush on her. Lena starts moaning loudly as she plays with herself. When Jenna walks into the bathroom to investigate, she finds her step-sister with her panties in her mouth. She can´t help but wonder what the hell she´s doing. Lena has been had and doesn´t know how she´s going to get out of this. When Jenna asks her what she´s doing, she tries to come up with an excuse by claiming she was about to do a load of laundry. But Jenna knows better than to believe that. Lena´s never done laundry for her and knows that she´s lying. When Jenna admits that she´s kind of flattered by the attention, Lena can´t believe her ears. Jenna asks her if she´s ever eaten another girl´s ass before and Lena starts blushing. She´s always wanted to but never had the opportunity. When Jenna takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed, she can´t believe she´s actually gonna get her chance. Jenna then turns around and tells her to put her nose in her ass. Lena doesn´t hesitate for a second. When she dives in there, she can´t believe her fantasies are becoming a reality.
Duration: 29:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Sister Booty Sniffer - GirlsTryAnal

Cherie Loves Jillian - GirlsTryAnal Dannemora

Cast: Jillian Janson, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, MILF Mature, Strapon, Older Younger
Hey, It´s Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I´ve been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who´s never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she´s laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I´m going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I´m going to make her ride it. I´m going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I´m going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!
Duration: 40:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 565.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Loves Jillian - GirlsTryAnal

Backdoor Doctor - GirlsTryAnal New Middletown

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Big Toys, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Gaping, Lesbian
Casey Calvert is in her bedroom lubbing up her pussy. She´s playing with herself talking about anal pleasures. She´s so turned on she´s thinking about the dildo that´s laying on the bed and how she needs to put it in her ass. She has trouble getting it in there without it feeling weird. She tries many positions but ends up doing something wrong and hurting herself. When she realizes she fucked up she books an appointment with the doctor. Dr. Dana DeArmond enters the rooms and asks her what´s wrong. Casey is shy and feels awkward about telling her doctor that she been playing with her back door but Dana assures her that she´s heard it all and it´s probably not that bad. When Casey reveals what she´s done Dana starts getting worried. She tells her that she needs examine her thoroughly because she might have caused some damage. She instructs Casey to get undressed immediately and to sit ass up on the table. She lubes on her finger and starts rubbing her asshole, asking her if she feels any discomfort. When she replies that she doesn´t Dana sticks her finger insides and asks her how it feels. Casey is enjoying this probably a little more than she should. She doesn´t want to tell the doctor, but she´s really turned on. The funny thing is, so is Dana, who´s clearly aware of the pleasure she´s causing. As Dana fingers Casey´s ass, she starts playing with her pussy, emphasizing how important sexual health is. When Casey blurts out that she´s about to cum it´s just what the doctor ordered!
Duration: 46:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1272kbps

File size: 496.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Doctor - GirlsTryAnal

Dakota Loves Halle - GirlsTryAnal Maceo

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Halle Von, Dakota James
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Tattoos, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy
I´m Halle Von, and I have this huge fantasy about having my anal virginity taken by my best friend Dakota (James).......And the only reason that I´m willing to try this is because I trust her.......I know she hasn´t done it before either so, it could be really hot. I´m not sure how you´re supposed to start it out, but I´m guessing I just start licking her asshole........Then Maybe I can start sticking a few of my fingers in once they´re lubed up.......I also bought these really cute toys that I think she´ll really enjoy. I know I´m gonna have to be very gentle since it´s her first time so I´m probably gonna end up taking it really slow.......That´s my fantasy of having my first time anal with my best friend Halle.......Dakota´s my best friend so I know that I can trust her. And that´s my fantasy, wont that be hot?
Duration: 31:04
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 428.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Loves Halle - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03911 секунды с 9 запросами