View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 01:49 PM   #698
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alexis Fawx - Fucked By Teacher FullHD 1080p Davison

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, POV, Deep Throat
Video language: English
Kyle Mason and his girlfriend Alexa Grace are visiting with Alexis Fawx for some tutoring, but Alexa is really only interested in some hands-on anatomy practice. She is a true distraction to Kyle as Ms. Fawx tries to get through to him. When Alexa pulls out Kyle's hard dick and starts stroking it beneath the table, Alexis has had enough. Among her other insults, Alexis points out that Alexa is doing a terrible job because handies are supposed to involve the mouth. Getting up from the table, Alexis gets down on her knees and instructs Alexa through a demonstration.
Alexis's antics just enrage Alexa, who storms out of the room. Now that she's down and dirty with Kyle's big dick, though, Alexis doesn't want to stop. She keeps on stroking and sucking as she encourages Kyle to satisfy her womanly needs with his hardon. Eventually Kyle agrees. Alexis leads him to the couch, where she peels off her bra and thong and lays down so she can give Kyle some lessons in pussy eating.
Once Kyle has graduated from oral sex, he finally gets to stick it in. Alexis keeps her lesson going, letting her student explore every inch of her big tits and firm body as he pounds her into the couch. Then she gets up to ride Kyle's fuck stick before resuming her position on her knees while Kyle fucks her from behind. When Alexis and Kyle shift to a spooning position, she finally enjoys her last climax of the afternoon while Kyle pulls out to indulge in an orgasm of his own. It wasn't the lesson she intended, but Alexis feels that Kyle has put his distractions aside and is now ready to learn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx - Fucked By Teacher FullHD 1080p

Remy Loves Sara - GirlsTryAnal Owego

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Sara Luvv, Remy LaCroix
Genres: Outdoors, Toys, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, College, Strapon, Big Toys, First Time Anal, Petite, Hairy
So, I´m here today because I have this fantasy of like a sweet young looking innocent girl with a huge, huge strap on just givin´ it to me. I feel like I´d have to teach her a little bit first. I think that my friend Sara´s going to come by with her toys......So, I´m gonna come over today with some nice toys. I´m a little nervous I´ve never tried anal beforeShe´s pretty new, so I wanna show her how I like it first......But what am I gonna say, I mean it´s Remy. I can´t say no to her, she´s so cute......I think I want to take a little toy and just show her what I like, I want to bend her over, look at her cute little butt, lick it just how I like it, so she knows what to do when it´s her turn.....
Duration: 27:22
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1733kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remy Loves Sara - GirlsTryAnal

Step-Sister Booty Sniffer - GirlsTryAnal Dixfield

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Jenna Sativa, Lena Paul
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, 69, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Sister, Ass, Lesbian
Jenna Sativa is getting undressed in the bathroom. When she puts on a new set of clothes and leaves, she forgets her panties on the floor. Her step-sister is ecstatic when she walks in to find her discarded panties. What Jenna doesn´t know is that Lena has been sniffing her panties in secret and developing quite the crush on her. Lena starts moaning loudly as she plays with herself. When Jenna walks into the bathroom to investigate, she finds her step-sister with her panties in her mouth. She can´t help but wonder what the hell she´s doing. Lena has been had and doesn´t know how she´s going to get out of this. When Jenna asks her what she´s doing, she tries to come up with an excuse by claiming she was about to do a load of laundry. But Jenna knows better than to believe that. Lena´s never done laundry for her and knows that she´s lying. When Jenna admits that she´s kind of flattered by the attention, Lena can´t believe her ears. Jenna asks her if she´s ever eaten another girl´s ass before and Lena starts blushing. She´s always wanted to but never had the opportunity. When Jenna takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed, she can´t believe she´s actually gonna get her chance. Jenna then turns around and tells her to put her nose in her ass. Lena doesn´t hesitate for a second. When she dives in there, she can´t believe her fantasies are becoming a reality.
Duration: 29:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Sister Booty Sniffer - GirlsTryAnal

Secretary's Academy - Scene 3 - Thagson Mc Cook

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Lucy Heart, Zack
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Student, Glasses, Office
Pretty soon, mischievous masseuses are in and out of the room as they make phony excuses to get some time with the client. But when they finally realize that they're both trying to fool the other, they decide that rather than waste their energy competing, they might as well just Nathan!
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary's Academy - Scene 3 - Thagson

Frisky college coeds Nelya Smalls and Nata Ocean Sanders

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Riley aka Nelya Smalls & Nata Ocean
How'd you like to see some hot college cuties in kinky threesome action? Glamour models Nata Ocean, Riley, and Kai Taylor bring your hardcore MMF fantasies to life in a steamy romp in the bed where the babes'anal wishes cum true.
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 376kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky college coeds Nelya Smalls and Nata Ocean
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02470 секунды с 9 запросами