View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 11:52 AM   #32068
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

OnlyFans - Jkab Ethan Dale, Michael Roman and Dean Michaelz

Yet another nut buster! This video is full of guy on guy action! Watch these young studs go from gulping down each other's hard cocks to hardcore, balls deep, ass fucking action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 119.9 MB

Download OnlyFans - Jkab Ethan Dale, Michael Roman and Dean Michaelz

Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw!

Studio: Dominic Pacifico

In Brazil I Had the hottest raw kinky hookup with a new Latin star in the making, Fernando Ferraro. Hes pale, tatted, scruffy and all man! We fooled around in fetishy masks made from hard jockstrap cups till we wanted to get closer and intimate, stick our tongues down each others throats. His hot sweaty pits got a tongue job and sniff, and BAM! our uncut cocks were both rockhard and raring to go. I took a slurp of his foreskin and shiny dickhead and he slapped his big meat around my face. Its a big one with a pink head and an upward curve, and it tasted musky and great. I fucked my prick into his pretty mouth then he turned to give me a crack at his muscle ass. This bareback Brazilian is definitely made to fuck on camera, whew!
Fernando grabbed his butt cheeks to open wider as I rimmed his pink hole. Once it was slick and juicy I slid my cock in and started pumping, him kneeling with knees apart to welcome every deep thrust. When he turned over, legs raised and apart, my balls were filling up, getting ready to fire off a load. I sprayed my juice inside with a groan, and let him squeeze it back out his big pucker, red hot and dripping my Latin Daddy cum down his crack.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 660.6 MB

Download Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw!

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 123

練習後に呼び出されたキャッチャー� �
試合に向けて、どちらとバッテリー� �組むか選ぶことに!
選抜方法は身体の相性で、2人の生ち� ��ぽをケツで確かめていく。バッテリ ーの相性がよく、まさかの2発射精!� ��

Duration: 3:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 151.2 MB

Download Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 123

Ke Zhou and Robert Pierce

Cast: Ke Zhou ,Robert Pierce
Video language: English

Ke Zhou and Robert Pierce are kissing and making out on the bench still in the clothes. With his white tennis shorts on, we already get a good idea of what's going to come out of Roberts shorts.The next scene we see Ke Zhou sucking on Roberts balls as he strokes that monster and hear Robert teasing Ke Zhou with things like "like sucking on those balls", "want that big cock up your hole?"Now both naked and laying back on the park bench, Ke Zhou continues to suck on Roberts cock as we listen to Robert continue his dirty talk. All the dirty talk and hot action is certainly getting Ke Zhou all hot and bothered as we see him stroking his hard cock.Now Ke Zhou gets a taste of Roberts sweet hole and we hear Robert's tone of voice change to more of the "ah, fuck yeah" and "lick my hole." Robert reaches over and massages Ke Zhou's cock and balls and Ke Zhou does the same while rimming Robert.Roberts turn to show Ke Zhou how he eats a sweet tight hole and turns Ke Zhou on end. While rimming Ke Zhou, Robert also strokes and sucks on his cock pulling it back between his legs so he can lick both his hole and his cock.Wanting to loosen Ke Zhou up some more before massaging his prostrate with that big cock of his, Robert applies 1 finger, then 2, and a 3rd finger just for good measure. Putting on a white condom, we see Robert still has trouble getting it his cock into Ke Zhou's tight hole.Where there's a will, there's a way and Robert finds the way! He positions himself over Ke Zhou and proceeds to pile drive his cock into that tight hole as we watch Ke Zhou jerk himself off. Although he's tight, we don't see a lot of grimacing on his face and seems to be enjoying the prostrate massage.However, it isn't long before we see Ke Zhou lose control and blow his load all over his stomach and lick it off of his fingers. Robert decides to tea bag Ke Zhou while he jerks off and unloads a healthy load of cum all over Ke Zhou's face.

Duration: 37:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4378kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ke Zhou and Robert Pierce

Marko Lebeau And Kamal Ali

Studio: Men Of Montreal

Men of Montreal says: Moroccan Muscle hunk, Kamal Ali and Marko Lebeau start making out, kissing and fondling each other. Marko then moved in for some heavy muscle worship. Responding to Kamals arousal, and his own, Marko then went down on Kamal, sucking and gagging on his bone hard cock.

Duration: 22:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Marko Lebeau And Kamal Ali
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19513 секунды с 9 запросами