LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Young Longhorns Mascot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Cast: Denis Reed, Tony Wilson, Jason Mars, Stefan Hahn, Vladi Smorch
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Hot hung twinks! They'll stop at nothing to get off! Young longhorners in bareback boy sex action.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:24:58
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Longhorns

Guys In Sweatpants - Austin Breeds Leo Port Moresby

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Guys In Sweatpants
Cast: Austin Wilde, Leo Grand
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, hunks, oral, rimming
After a 3 1/2 years hiatus, I couldn't have asked for a cuter boy to breed and have my way with as my first video back. It all started with me sliding in Leo's DMs, and didn't take long before he hit me with a "I just want you to use me, daddy." That comment got me hard af so I knew it was meant to happen. We met a few years ago, and while I don't remember what we talked about, I do remember what I was thinking "I just want to fuck the living hell out of this boy and dump multiple loads in him." Fast forward to me sending him home with my load still dripping off his prostate, and both of us horny for more of each other. It was well worth the wait and I feel a round two for us in the near future.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys In Sweatpants - Austin Breeds Leo

Road Trip Vol. 11 San Francisco West Rutland

Studio: Jocks
Road Trip 11 San Francisco takes you to wonderland. For this cast of thrill-seekers on Pleasure Island, theyre acting crazy as they grab all the excitement on offer, only to discover that the only treats that will satisfy their desires are each other. Though Lance Howard and Scott Adler hale from opposite coasts, these two have something in common. Scott goes gaga over Lances big uncut cock and a smoky love fest begins. Sucking leads to rimming and then to Lance sliding his prick in and out of his buddys ass. Scott beats himself off and jizzes across his belly while Lance continues plugging away until he shoots his load. Caleb Moore and Jesse Swift are representing the Midwest, both of them glad to have landed in San Francisco. Jesse is so hot he goes down on Calebs woody. Caleb sits back eyes closed, enjoying every slurp lavished on his cock. Jesse positions himself onto Calebs lap and bounces up and down his pole like a well-greased piston. Then he gets fucked from behind until Caleb shoots and cums, squeezing every drop of jism out of his piss slit. Jesse hurriedly whacks himself off and busts a nut. Evan Richards and Krist Cummings find themselves at a sex club. Krist thinks Evan is so hot he quickly dives onto his cock, his head bobbing up and down like a manic woodpecker. That piece of meat is so big Krist can barely get half of the shaft inside his mouth. Evan then chomps on Krists dick before he lays back to have his ass eaten out. He starts screwing Krists ass making him grow dizzy with excitement, his toes pointed tensely like an electrified ballerina. The fucking continues fast and furious. Krist jerks himself off and shoots his load; Evan follows and cums all over. The San Francisco big orgy scene has all six guys cramped on the bed, all of them craving more action, more sex. The energy is high, the excitement palpable, the enthusiasm boiling over. The action begins with Scott, Krist and Jesse chomping down on Evans, Calebs and Lances cocks respectively. And then its a move to the right as the suckers switch suck-buddys, everyone having a blast on the big-dick merry-go-round. A frenzied fuckfest follows as Evan starts pounding Jesses tight ass while Caleb ploughs Scotts hole and Lance drills Krists chute. Alls well that ends well when everyone blasts their spooge all over Krist, the human cum rag.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:42
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2416kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Trip Vol. 11 San Francisco

First Time Sex Games vol.5 Show Me How Harrison

Release Year: 2005
Studio: OTB Video
Cast: Bernard, Damian, Eduardo, Junior, Marcos, Raul, Trend, William, Xavier
Genres: Anal sex, big cocks, latino, oral sex, rimming, smooth, uncut cocks, threesome, twinks
The cutest boyz in the world are back - and cuter than ever!
You can't get any younger than OTB; all models are 18-22 years old and are full of youthful fun and energy. Horny from beginning to end and always hard, these boys cum multiple times and just love sex! Part 5 in the on-going series features some of the hot young twinks famous from previous films along with cute, new faces. Watch as these cute twinks explore each other? S bodies and show one another how to fuck and suck like a pro! Twink films are hot and the public loves OTB! With over 2 hours of hot twink-sex, your customers won? T be able to keep their hands off this one!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:37
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Sex Games vol.5 Show Me How

Sage & Vander RAW Sanderson

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Sage & Vander
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Latinos, Cumshots, Masturbation
Sage was actually very excited to return and do more. I kept getting the feeling he might be more into guys then he let on, but never could get him toe out and say it. Mostly I think he doesn't like where he is living, really loved Austin, and was also eager to make some money. But there a few moments where I was thinking he might really be into it. After watching this video, you will see he wasn't quite there. He does seem to like to have his body worshiped, and having his cock sucked. The first 15 minutes of this video fly by. Vander is loving having some armpits to lick. But the fucking was a challenge. He tends to fuck like jack-hammer, which while is a nice change, it does make it hard for us to get in there and see what is happening. He was struggling to stay hard. The actual fucking a dude part threw him. A couple times he is pushing rope. We finally stopped for an hour. He was cold and took a hot shower and we picked up where we left off. He cleared his head and focused, and you can really tell the difference midway through the fucking portion of this video. Vander as usual, is a joy to work with and actually stops a couple times to suck his cock back to life. Sage does actually fuck the cum out of him, leaving Vander quite happy. Sage has such a domineering "Suck my cock and eat my load" vibe about him, that we opted for a facial. After all the work it took to get him in the zone to fuck, he literally shoots his load in under a minute. We when setup to shoot that part, we all thought we were in for a long haul for the ramp-up, but I do believe making Vander eat his load put him over the top super fast. Vander tongues and then swallows the entire load.
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 628.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage & Vander RAW

OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne - I was super hard and horny today Homer

What a nice set up for a hot sex... Deep kisses, wet blowjobs, hot rimming, cocks in ass, these dudes are horny and they work hard for the money.
Duration: 8:43
Video: 704x880, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 385.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne - I was super hard and horny today

A Deal's A Deal Enon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Blaine Porter, Cyrus Stark
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink.
Video language: English
Cute twink Cyrus Stark and black king Blaine Porter compete with each other to see who can do more sit-ups. After Cyrus loses, he must now let Blaine do whatever he wants with his body, after all, a deal’s a deal!
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Deal's A Deal

Время генерации страницы 0.15760 секунды с 9 запросами